Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trunk_Monsta!!

Quote Originally Posted by Korn4Life View Post
    I say for now on there should be a list posted by a Mod that list all the names of the legit sellers... If your name isnt on the list then you have to ship first... If your name is on the list and you screw up once then off ya go until you earn your way back on
    I think someone should forward this to a MOD... We need to do something about people being scammed.. I try to only deal with people who have 1000+feedbacks unless they are buying from me

Feedback Thread's

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...21#post4632421
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317112

Current Setup
    Headunit= Pioneer 790BT
    Highs/Mids= 4" Lightning Audio & Kicker R25 Tweeters
    Highs/Mids Amp = Jensen 2 channel
    Sub Amp=
    Sub=
    Battery=(4) Stinger SPV70's
    Wire= 1/0 Hypeflex & 1/0 Knu
    All Connectors and fuseholders are Stinger
    Will Recone Subs for Free!!

Rashaddd is offline Terrrrrist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Korn4Life View Post
    I say for now on there should be a list posted by a Mod that list all the names of the legit sellers... If your name isnt on the list then you have to ship first... If your name is on the list and you screw up once then off ya go until you earn your way back on
    So what happens when a non-legit buyer comes along? Seller who doesn't have reputation has to send first? And just hope that the buyer pays afterwards? Thats BS, its up to the people who are buying and selling to do as they wish. If they are worried about getting scammed, they shouldn't take the offer, if they decide its worth the risk, then they need to remember and recognize that there is always that risk, even if someone has an immaculate reputation.

Refs: themommyvan, CharlieAnderson, bassknocker23, bigbirney420, wu501, _JaY_, lrc131, R/T Pimp, NeverEnuffBass, d-REW, slapmaster, headbussaboi, edzy, adio, 1ndatrunk, jfink, k_schutte, bigredhybrid, ARSkemp, s-saudio, pimpdaddyq, AudioFreak, scarolinablazin, ssackett, kylebechtold, craigzter, etc..................

ssackett is offline Evo Audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rashaddd View Post
    So what happens when a non-legit buyer comes along? Seller who doesn't have reputation has to send first? And just hope that the buyer pays afterwards? Thats BS, its up to the people who are buying and selling to do as they wish. If they are worried about getting scammed, they shouldn't take the offer, if they decide its worth the risk, then they need to remember and recognize that there is always that risk, even if someone has an immaculate reputation.
    A valid point. There is no way to control the actions of either party. That is the crappy part of doing business over the net. Is there really way to control this?? I liked Korns idea but what about the honest guys with little to no feedback?? Its a hopeless situation... but if you want to buy anything feel free to contact me first LOL!

2011 Street A National Champion

Incriminator Audio Dealer
    CA Sundown Audio Dealer

Random1010 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)