Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: TheLow

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TheLow

I never have to post here and sadly I have to now. I have made two sgreements now with TheLow. First was all setup, and then he posts on my forsale post saying he doesnt want to do it. No biggy, didnt have any money into it, so I let it go. Then not too long later, he is wanting to try out a set of my subs, makes me an offer for trade, I had to think about it for a while, becuase of the moeny involved and the prior engagement I had with him, but he assured me that everything would work out, so I gave him another chance. Two expensive amps for two expensives subwoofers. I ordered the parts and everything that he wanted to his specific install. Then I dont here from him for a week or so. So I pm him and say hey I am ready to build these subs, just letting you know. He was going to give me a little cash on top of the deal for shipping and ring terminals and what not. Well he informed me it would be a little bit before he had the cash. I said no big deal, I just wanted to make sure its all a go. He said ya once I get the cash. Then I find a thread a couple days later by him trying to trade the amps for different subs. So after my time invested working with him and trust I put in him twice. He failed me. I suggest to anyone at this moment not to deal with him on a trade what so ever. If he makes it right I will let you guys know. Most people on here know that I am very fair and try to work with people. But I think this was by far very upsetting to me. Just letting everyone know.

Back up and going.....

References

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: TheLow

Interesting

kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

WOW, I have delt with LOW on seveal occasions and never had any issues. Are you sure there isn't somthing lost in translation? He has been an extremely stand-up guy, I just don't understand. I hope this gets resolved with both parties happy.

Mine is bigger than yours!

jaredspl is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bet that *****!!!!
    I dealt with him as a seller and he paid promptly and on time. Good guy in my book.

refs: LiquiClen, toolfan91, matrxx dude, zeuslicious x3, jagblazer01, Assman, FASTIMES, goodie, JrVtecAccord, franz777000, grizzjwill, 22mountaineer, seedubs1, groudpound420, THE LOW, sundownz, hunterw, soloXgt, poundindak69, Viper118, Dwright27, ssackett, dropkick13, pimpinmex803, Incriminator, Stillfly89, K_schutte, TeamPSI, mendon mafia, Flipx99, projectpechkin, shaneb, Worstenemy453, thehardknocklife, oldschoolboomer, psychoacoustics,

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

no, i'll totally agree with him. I backed out of the deal as I wasn't going to have the cash for a long time. though on a few side notes, the parts I had asked about for the setup I had in mind you said you had, never said you were to order anything for it.. so?, only thing if any you told me you ordered was ca glue, which you already said you were putting some other woofers together anyhow in a previous pm so that was apparently getting used either way. Again, I said my peace that i'm sorry it happened the way it did.. but i'm not going fall off the earth as you're unhappy. You have the right to be, as said before.. it's understandable. This will be my only response to this thread.. not to defend myself at all.. but to simply state, I'm sorry you're upset but life goes on.

EDIT: I'd also like to add I apologize to kent for the matter, though at this point it seems not to matter. Sorry again.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He seemed like a great guy, thats why I gave the second chance, I was hesitant, but thought what the heck, we talked constantly, and I thought all would be well. But didnt turn out that way, he told me today to pretty much "deal with it, Its car audio" So I am dealing with it and informing people about. Once again, if its cleared up in a fashion I am happy with, then I will post it on here and give him my respect and reference again, but to say its how "car audio" is, well that gives me a bad feeling about him and him showing disrespect to this forum. But of caose thats my opinion, and everyone has there own.

Back up and going.....

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLow View Post
    no, i'll totally agree with him. I backed out of the deal as I wasn't going to have the cash for a long time. though on a few side notes, the parts I had asked about for the setup I had in mind you said you had, never said you were to order anything for it.. so?, only thing if any you told me you ordered was ca glue, which you already said you were putting some other woofers together anyhow in a previous pm so that was apparently getting used either way. Again, I said my peace that i'm sorry it happened the way it did.. but i'm not going fall off the earth as you're unhappy. You have the right to be, as said before.. it's understandable. This will be my only response to this thread.. not to defend myself at all.. but to simply state, I'm sorry you're upset but life goes on.

EDIT: I'd also like to add I apologize to kent for the matter, though at this point it seems not to matter. Sorry again.

Nuff said in my book.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

H&K what were you building for him?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLow View Post

Life does go on, just a poorly handled manor here. and I did get more than the glue. But either way I have lost more money before than this, not on this forum, but in general. I had in no way any intensions of you not wanting to trade. So therefore when you told me you needed a certain coil, certian size sub, and certain dustcaps. Well I got them for ya and got them ready to build so I could ship right away. So you werent waiting on them. I think a lot of people understand I try not to mess around and get peoples product out asap. and I thought 100% that this transaction was good to go. I appreciate an apology, but doesnt cover the poor business side of it. Sorry you had to make it go like this.

Back up and going.....

References

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmanian View Post
    H&K what were you building for him?
    2 of my 18" Neo SPL-Cell subs. Not cheap woofers, but extremely loud

Back up and going.....

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    2 of my 18" Neo SPL-Cell subs. Not cheap woofers, but extremely loud
    Did you use the parts and build them anyways, do you still have them. If so PM me the details specs and price.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmanian View Post
    Did you use the parts and build them anyways, do you still have them. If so PM me the details specs and price.
    I pm'ed ya. Thanks for the interest. Would help me out!

Back up and going.....

References

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RnK1026 View Post
    that ***** guys, both of you seem like good and honest people just a good deal gone bad. it happens sometimes and *****. Kent, ive dealt with you before and your a good dude in my book, but it does take a man to apologize and admit he was wrong. he could be firin off at the mouth and hes not. hopefully youll be able to sell of those subs you built and everything goes well.------Rob
    This is So true, just I guess I wanted to be more informed. So next time he makes a deal he could just let that person know by a pm or two that he is going to back out, not just post the item up for someone else? I really do appreciate the apology and that helps, doesnt get me money back, but I guess if someone buys them on here then its all good! Make someone else happy with some super loud subs!!

Back up and going.....

References

Rookie_80 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

although this thread would appear anyway i think it'd be decent to inform the seller/buyer before trying trading it in another thread.

sorry it all went this way.
    Last edited by Rookie_80; 07-14-2008 at 06:56 PM.

BASS+CLEAR SOUND

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RnK1026 View Post
    I agree, Communication is the key
    Yep and its all I ask for. He pm'ed me 20 times a day about a month ago when we started to make the deal, hence why I tried it again. But oh well. May have an interested buyer in the subs he wanted, so I guess his loss is anothers gain in this situation?!?

Back up and going.....

References

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast