Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: faulkton= bad trader

faulkton is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: faulkton= bad trader

i offered several options to either get him money or an amp but he wouldn't play along.

I guess it was all or none.

too bad.

pretty funnay eugy

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reson8 View Post
    I don't believe it was ever stated they could not. No one has checked into it yet and to be honest I do not know if it would be the buyers or sellers responsibility to do so?

Edit: Although, when thinking this through, I came to the logical conclusion that it would be the buyer. He is currently in possession of the damaged goods, and can provide detailed pics and the package itself if need be, and would be the one getting the refund. No?
    The thing is that I think shippers do not want it shipped back to the seller before starting the claims process, so I guess that means the buyer has to cooperate to make a claim even possible.

DaGh0st is offline Drill Baby Drill!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reson8 View Post
    I don't believe it was ever stated they could not. No one has checked into it yet and to be honest I do not know if it would be the buyers or sellers responsibility to do so?

Edit: Although, when thinking this through, I came to the logical conclusion that it would be the buyer. He is currently in possession of the damaged goods, and can provide detailed pics and the package itself if need be, and would be the one getting the refund. No?
    When i got a sub from someone on these forums it was damaged in shipping and i had to file the claim since i was in possession of the goods.

OP, stop being a lil whinny bish and go up to the UPS store and see what you need to do to get your money back, Since your probally going to need faulktons help with confirming info you might want to be a tad more easy going.

Faulkton, I see where your coming from bro he was being a d-bagel and started this thread witch he shouldnt have unless you wouldnt work it out with him,But i was in his postion once and it *****....

Do not buy from IndoAudio.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfAllBass View Post
    im a feg!

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So if it was packaged better would this have been an issue? Or because it was an untested and possibly non working amp does that make it ok? People are quick to make a bash thread, and this one has a massive amount of hits. More so becuse of Faulkton and his rep. had this been me and the OP, it wouldn't mean ****.

If there's a lesson to be learned it's do it right the first time. Falk, you'd be in the Obama/Jesse Jackson thred not worrying about this had you invested in some bubble wrap.

OP hasn't responded in like an hour or so. Most have been doing his talking for him.

Just sort the **** out........... Both of you.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    More so becuse of Faulkton and his rep.
    My rep ****** long before this.

I'm surprised anyone would buy from an ******* like me.

pretty funnay eugy

crunktimes.com is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Why doesn't he ship you the amp back and he pays shipping back at his cost and you have already paid it the other way, you are both out about $20-30 but it seems like a fair agreement no?

Come get your crunk on! www.crunktimes.com/ct

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faulkton View Post
    My rep ****** long before this.

I'm surprised anyone would buy from an ******* like me.

Seller rep and you as a person here are 2 different things. you might be a jagoff on here, but a decent salesman on here. Or you may have some good guys that would shup a Sundown 3000d in ****** packaging. BUt seriously, I always look back on **** and think what could I have done better. All I csebetter packaging. Smartest thing you did was take pics of the amp before it was shipped.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he wont even go ask them about it.

I guess he just wants his money back and to keep the amp, end caps, and all the distro **** too.

And i get to pay $30 for the privilege of shipping it all to him.

pics of distro ****:

that was all included for $100?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    that was all included for $100?
    and the brand new end caps for the amp which would hide the broken mount.

pretty funnay eugy

Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the glass is neither half full, nor half empty, it is just twice the size it needs to be....

dbubble is offline SLOW LOUD AND BANGIN'

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i must say that my ps2 and digi cam came to me fine from faulkton, looks like it was packed the same way

References
    CA.com
    mcjas63, skeptikal, JAZN, RADEoN, cpierce, chinny, moe lester, powerNaudio, camry_tuner, LivinLife, loudblazer02,ace_800 , pboulos , Pitchblack98, Mistergrubbs, Faulkton,Louisiana_CRX, 5.3bowtie, blackbonnie

SD.com
    penn tha chocolate thunda, ken18, jazzy

Zorasmiles is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can see where the OP and shipper both have issues with this exchange. The OP wanted a nonworking amp in pretty good shape minus the "shipping" damage. The seller sold the amp on the cheap with a lot of extras to fatten the deal. Honestly, that shipping job was crap and it was an accident waiting to happen--thank God the amp wasn't working ahead of time lol I think if the OP wants to keep the amp and goodies but yet have the shipping service pay for the damage---the OP and seller should get together and make the claim happen!! Nevermind the thread itself but do what's right although that appears to be subjective as I've noticed.

Goodluck with the two of you having a meeting in the middle and getting this taken care of. RULE OF THUMB--PACK THINGS RIGHT SO THEY DON'T END UP COSTING YOU A THREAD LIKE THIS.

References; Fastimes(onstar interface), Absolute Audio(power supplies), Thumpper(awesome sub enclosure), Gladiator_jai(memphis amp)Stopdrpnro(brokenmemphis amp), dtbrown(broken MMats amp)

Paypal verified and 100% Positive Ebay Feedback

nutxo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

he wont even go ask them about it.

I guess he just wants his money back and to keep the amp, end caps, and all the distro **** too.

And i get to pay $30 for the privilege of shipping it all to him.

pics of distro ****:

Whoa whoa whoa

I just got in. I have no intention whatsoever of keeping the stuff. Im sure Ive never even implied thats what I had intended.

This is my rep http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=2782 . Between ca, diy, phoenixphorun and roe Ive sold an ms2125, zpa0.3, ms275s, an m44, a promos 425, usa 4050 and 2 2150s in the past few months. Ive bought a 4050 a 275 and a mmatts d300hc, a set of subs, a set of comps and prolly more I cant think of right now.

Flat out. Ive never had an issue like this before.

I need sleep badly. goodnight.

skeleto is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wasnt going to say anything but i found this post funny. I bought the game cube off of the same for sale thread. I paid $45 even after he dropped the price to $40. No refund, just a smart comment "i thought it was a tip". $5 bucks.. whatever i didnt care. Received the game cube.. dusty as described.. ok cool but sticky too?! all the game boxes included?.. yes... all the games.. no. several of the game boxes had missing discs. add insult to injury the controller was bitten to shits by what I would assume are dog teeth marks. Ill never purchase from this clown again, but hey at least it was a cheap mistake.

BigJoker is offline Team D.O.A V.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skeleto View Post
    I wasnt going to say anything but i found this post funny. I bought the game cube off of the same for sale thread. I paid $45 even after he dropped the price to $40. No refund, just a smart comment "i thought it was a tip". $5 bucks.. whatever i didnt care. Received the game cube.. dusty as described.. ok cool but sticky too?! all the game boxes included?.. yes... all the games.. no. several of the game boxes had missing discs. add insult to injury the controller was bitten to shits by what I would assume are dog teeth marks. Ill never purchase from this clown again, but hey at least it was a cheap mistake.
    why were you chewing on the remote faulkton?

refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

neutral---djman37,team h&k,sxpimpin

do not deal with Belunt or hotcarl.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast