Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: faulkton= bad trader

Lingerfelt is offline BRB, CEO'N

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: faulkton= bad trader

Quote Originally Posted by Acizzle423 View Post
    I don't see how you justify poor packaging with "as-is". If that's the case then if you were to buy my sub and I just put it in a box and sent it to you, but "as-is" you DO NOT have the right to a refund. My 02.

I've been re-reading his posts, trying to figure out exactly what he's trying to say, as I'm over here making 2 + 2 = 7.

Allstar, you say the insurance claim will handle it, it's the seller's responsibility and the packaging should have been better.

Then you defend (your words) Faulkton's actions, which are ridiculous.

2 + 2 = 5. ****, I'm still lost here.

Refund, Faulkton deals with insurance claim, simple. Not have the buyer lose out on shipping both ways.

Refs Tez4Life, DB_DRAG_SPL, JLFX Car Audio, Rotciv005, BuckyBoy, King Ranch, Illbmeubu, Woodels420 (x12341), Ryanm923 (x2), Nismos14, PsychoTheRapist, CRXBMPN, SHOemup233, TC300, WhiteIce, King Nothing, BushJ311, TribalJames, Incriminator, T9X, Ssackett, WooferCooker (x2), Cornbreadxd, Gsuchyta, Pawn Man, RuinedAng3l, Snarl2004, Lastcall, Morgans243, Da Box King, Acexa, Bhsdriller, Tehbert0, Bromo, Seedubs1, USAMPSMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Balls View Post
    It was surprisingly retarded. Even for Jmac.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    It means either of our's post counts could punch yours in the face and there's nothing the teacher would do about it.

PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lingerfelt View Post
    ****, I'm still lost here.
    You and a few others it seems.

Oh, 2+2= 9.36548, right?

References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoTheRapist View Post
    You and a few others it seems.

Oh, 2+2= 9.36548, right?

Possibly, unless the + is "as is", loses mounting feet in shipping, and you end up with a - .

Then it's 2 - 2 = ?.

Whole new ball game.

Refs Tez4Life, DB_DRAG_SPL, JLFX Car Audio, Rotciv005, BuckyBoy, King Ranch, Illbmeubu, Woodels420 (x12341), Ryanm923 (x2), Nismos14, PsychoTheRapist, CRXBMPN, SHOemup233, TC300, WhiteIce, King Nothing, BushJ311, TribalJames, Incriminator, T9X, Ssackett, WooferCooker (x2), Cornbreadxd, Gsuchyta, Pawn Man, RuinedAng3l, Snarl2004, Lastcall, Morgans243, Da Box King, Acexa, Bhsdriller, Tehbert0, Bromo, Seedubs1, USAMPSMAN

It means either of our's post counts could punch yours in the face and there's nothing the teacher would do about it.

darkhunter139 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AllStar1500bd View Post
    And read my reply above this one, sir.

And I DID NOT justify lack of a quality packing job as "as-is"; more care should have been used when packing, but faulkton is not 100% at fault.

And I'm done replying here. Faulkton could have packed better, but it's not 100% his fault. A UPS claim should be filed and the buyer should learn from this and not buy anything when a seller uses an "as-is" statement like faulkton did.

This thread is premature and shouldn't have been brought out into the public until EVERY attempt to get this resolved was made. Seems like faulkton is still in the middle of working hard to get this resolved.
    Wth it wasnt AS IS

He was expecting to get it as it was when he bought it not smashed up from a bad packing job. If I sold you a Xbox 360 system AS IS then smashed it up with a bat before sending it to you taht would be ok? Thats what you are making it sound like.

References

Bought from: bpres9991, connersdad19, bad @SS chevy, XaznKewLguyX, WrenchGuy, thur5d4yf4n, Weeznur32, CRXBMPN, vttec, blazinb2000, IamMurph

Traded with: SPY, oldschool4me, DB_DRAG_SPL

Sold to: gotdale?, silvercookie, gkoz316

Head Unit: JVC HDR1
    Speaker amp: Kicker 150.1
    Comps: Rainbow SLC 6.5s
    Amp: Diamond D3 800.1
    Sub: 15" FI SSD with copper coils
    Wiring: Kicker 0 gauge

Box: 33 hz ported

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkhunter139 View Post
    Wth it wasnt AS IS

He was expecting to get it as it was when he bought it not smashed up from a bad packing job. If I sold you a Xbox 360 system AS IS then smashed it up with a bat before sending it to you taht would be ok? Thats what you are making it sound like.

You're making 2 + 2 = 7 as well I see, I wonder if AllStar would be so kind to enlighten us as to what the hell he was trying to say.

Acizzle423 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

=)

99' Ford Ranger *Autumn Orange*

H/U: Pioneer DEH-2900
    Front: Eclipse SE8375 5x7s'
    Rear: Eclipse SE8373 5x7s'
    Subwoofer: Eclipse SW8102 10"
    Amp: Eclipse XA1000

Refs: Lax916, Jciu, Quicker660r, TheFiverMan, ldyzlvudis06, meh, GateWay...

zack39648 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)