Reload Thread: JLMaster = SCAMMER

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

JLMaster = SCAMMER

the whole story can be found here

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320025

to make a long story short, i paid him on the 19th of May for a RAZR phone via paypal. and he never sent me anything, and has cut all communication since the 3rd of june. this is also the last day of showing him being on here. dispute went through but of course there was no money in his account to get back.

if anyone can help me out with getting some info on this scammer it would be greatly appreciated. the only thing i have to go by is the name on the paypal i sent it to which is Brian Body. did a search and came up with 1 name in the US located in IL. kinda want to make sure that that is him before i call that number.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: JLMaster = SCAMMER

I dont think the guy in Il. is him, I have done business with Brian, I will see if I can get ahold of him for ya.

Back up and going.....

References

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks any info or help would be appreciated. granted it is only 45 bucks. but to me it is more principle. too much scamming going on around here. and unfortunately this is the one time i didnt transfer my funds out of my account and use my CC.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mihklo View Post
    thanks any info or help would be appreciated. granted it is only 45 bucks. but to me it is more principle. too much scamming going on around here. and unfortunately this is the one time i didnt transfer my funds out of my account and use my CC.
    Yes Scamming *****. But never had a problem with JLMaster. I am woundering if something is wrong since he has not been on here. But either way I will do my best to try and help ya out man. I have ate stupid big deals. I am taking a guy to court right now for screwing me out of over 3300 bucks.

Back up and going.....

References

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ouch that *****!! thanks again.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well its safe to say that there is nothing wrong with him. got his phone number from a source and gave him a ring. he answered, well someone did and said it wasnt him. said he didnt know when he would be around that he comes and goes. now who comes and goes to a cell phone number????? anyways i will escalate this even further contacting the local MS authorities. how stupid would one be to commit fraud for a lousy 45 bucks?????

JUHL is offline + I'm Bout Money +

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol interesting... keep us informed...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it gets more interesting........

after not being on here since the 3rd, after i make the call he finally comes back on here and pm's me
    Quote Originally Posted by JLMaster

Hey bro, whats going on? I sent the phone out over 3 weeks ago, I am no scammer.
    and this is what i sent him back

how did you ship it out over 3 weeks ago? last time you had communication with me was on the 3rd........today is the 20th..........doing some simple math.......3 weeks equals 21 days...........21 days ago would be the 30th of may.............the phone hadnt shipped on the 3rd according to you. enough of the bullshit, either get me the phone or my money

Goindef154 is offline Nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

******, hope things work out.

Official Shok Dealer
    Car: 2001 Chevy Silverado LS
    Deck: Pioneer 750MP
    Subs: 2 Shok FLO-1k 10's
    Mids: Shok Components
    Amps: Shok II and Shok 100x4

Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/250172-goindef154.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still nothing from this POS SCAMMER

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

once again still nothing.

Rookie_80 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hope he comes to his senses and it all works out 4 u.

BASS+CLEAR SOUND

kovemaster559 is offline Official LOW BALLER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

postal FTW

MYSPACEhttp://www.myspace.com/eargasm559
    MY FEEDBACKhttp://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...96#post4669596
    PM ME IF YOU NEED CUSTOM WORK DONE FOR YOU(E.I, DOOR PODS, PANNELS, KICK PODS, anything FiberGLASS

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

another bump to keep this up there so this POS doesnt scam anyone else.

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, def. ***** man! WHY OH WHY would someone scam over $45?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That's just plain out CRAPPY! Anyway, you're def. a good dude man. I've done business with you before and will in the future if the opportunity presents itself. Hope you get your money back and not the phone to be honest. I have a feeling if you get the phone, it'll have issues or not be exactly what you paid for.

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast