Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: JLMaster = SCAMMER

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: JLMaster = SCAMMER

thats my biggest thing......... 45 bucks? really is ruining your name worth 45 bucks. cause believe me if this guy ever comes back around here trying to do any kind of business i will make it as difficult as possible for him.

and thanks V. im sure some time or another an opportunity for us to business will present itself!

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

any update?!?!

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    [email protected] for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nope nothing from this POS. havent had the time to call his number. he hasnt been on here in over a month, unless he has some new screen name. all over 45 bucks?

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hmmmm just checked my email and it said that i have jsut been refunded. still no funds but looks like i might be getting my money back.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

just got an email saying the refund was rejected. what a POS

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what a feg

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2