Closed Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Reload Thread: Mr.Coogi you scamming piece of FVCKING ****!!!

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mr.Coogi you scamming piece of FVCKING ****!!!

good luck with paypal.. but you gotta figure they will side with the seller cause of the item being delivered...*****...

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fuck paypal is all I got to say, just got of the phone with an agent, and all she did was give me the run around, and say this bullshit that they can't do anything because it's not an ebay transaction.

I told her that I sent all correspondence between me and the seller, and she said that either of us could change that.

And then I said that I could take a screen shot, and she said the same stupid *** thing about it not being an ebay auction.

What the fuck is that ****, they are supposed to have the buyer safety thing, but that **** doesn't even work so wtf?

NO LINK SIGS!

The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

hemi4me? is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This might be helpful not sure. I am not a fighter...

I got scammed on Ebay from Hong Kong I paid for a watch $1500.00 - he had a few watches for sale, and I even contacted some people that bought from him. He had 40 plus positive feedback. Needles to say I never got the watch, and he never actually had the watch.

Paypal would do nothing because I used Paypal balance, and not a credit card (if you use the credit card option you are covered). I called the HK police, and threatened the guy on email saying they wanted me to come testify, and that also I was 6'8 and when I get there I was going to go Pulp Fiction on his ***.

I got my money back took me almost 2 months... Call the Authorities hopefully they are not all that busy in Iowa fighting crime. Maybe they will take interest if they know you are not the only one involved, maybe he scammed others.

2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 W/ 2 Image Dynamics ID 10's IB rear deck (done soon), Memphis Belle 16-MCH 1300 (hmmm wanna trade?), Dynaudio or DLS 3 way coming this week - Bought from RC10Mike and I am Paypal Verified, and I have 380 plus positive feedback on ebay user name smart-wheeler-dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

paypal is only goos on ebay thats why i closed my account with them........... postal money orders are alot safer cause if you get ripped off through the postal service it is a federal offence to use the postal service in any type of a scam

snb778 is offline blaugh!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...t=legally+scam

paypal allows people to legally scam if you know what you're doin

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

2 Pistol Shrimps in a 4.0 cu^ft box tuned to 32 hz for the WIN !!

"You can't compare, don't stare, cause I got the ultimate Mary Jane"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icpurplepplalot View Post
    Figures paypal would fuck me over, I am going to try and call them now to try and get this **** straight
    sure u heard this, no matter your not going to win. i got an amp that was not nearly described as it was and paypal tried to find every loophole to get out of them having to pay me. You got something, doesn't matter what it is, you still re received something. paypal isn't going to do ****. Thats exactly what they told me. No matter how much i *****ed. Sorry to say your ****ed, unless mr.coogi mans up to pay you. And fyi paypal cannot use any evidence involving the forums, they got sued a while back because they did this in a case. so i wish you the best of luck bro.

DownSouth954 is offline HOW U MAK TITLE PLZ HALP1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everyone knows paypal *****. Period. The only way to get your money back is to go after the person that scammed you. Hell, you can even goto small claims court nowadays for ebay disputes.

'98 Grand Marquis

(2) Cascade Designs Ω Omega 15"s (only running single 15" for now)
    Sundown SAZ-3000D

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I filed an IC3 complaint, and now will start to get in contact with family members, and the loca PD.

NO LINK SIGS!

u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

b=bought s=sold t=traded

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its rediculous that PP will still charge us to use there **** but not do anything about it. I guess we get charges for the conveinence

2- 3515's
    2- RD 1750v2's
    Critical Mass 5x7's
    2- C&D batts
    Box

Check thread for pricing

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Called the local PD in Cedar Rapids, they will be getting back to me, hopefully by monday, the Lt. over Finacial crimes was not in.

NO LINK SIGS!

b=bought s=sold t=traded

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wish ya luck again.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

appreciate it man

NO LINK SIGS!

b=bought s=sold t=traded

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And on top of all this bullshit, a guy that bought a guitar from me on ebay told me one of the tuning keys was messed up, which it wasn't messed up when I had it, so I told him I would pay to have it fixed if it needed it. He said he got a quote for $60, but said that he would rather return it.

WTF, can my week get any worse.

NO LINK SIGS!

b=bought s=sold t=traded

boltpride is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just read thru every page. **** man good luck. U have alot of information to go off tho. Get to work.

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
    6k HID's
    Kicker n Knu 1/0 wire
    225 Amp EA Alt
    Pioneer 4900IB
    Soundstream RF60c's
    Powerbass ASA600.4
    2 mach 5 ixl 10's
    Diamond D6 1500.1

ROE REF-wu501(x2), RXZILLA, kickerSPL20
    CA REF-DB_DRAG_SPL, loudcartunez, bumpin buick(soldto), 86yota, Civic96Lx, CRXBUMPN(traded), Dre_ATL(Soldto), grizzjwill, na_rsx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icpurplepplalot View Post
    And on top of all this bullshit, a guy that bought a guitar from me on ebay told me one of the tuning keys was messed up, which it wasn't messed up when I had it, so I told him I would pay to have it fixed if it needed it. He said he got a quote for $60, but said that he would rather return it.

WTF, can my week get any worse.
    tell him to go **** himself.

Closed Thread