Closed Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Mr.Coogi you scamming piece of FVCKING ****!!!

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mr.Coogi you scamming piece of FVCKING ****!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DB_DRAG_SPL View Post
    IP Address Country (Short) Country (Full) Flag Region City ISP Map
    67.96.185.245 US UNITED STATES WISCONSIN MIDDLETON US CELLULAR
    I live in waunakee. I drive to middleton every day...tell me where to go and I will go knock on someones door.

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

J3M Concepts is offline ****** Intellectual

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

US Cellular
    3301 Armar Dr, Marion - (319) 861-4000

so this is our newest Place of Employment

DJ Nitrous 427

cman9012 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icpurplepplalot View Post
    And his profile says he is still fucking pming someone
    If he just closed his window when he was doing that it would still say he's online for awhile even though he isn't.

snb778 is offline blaugh!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dude you gotta be happy that you have like 5 people workin on it for you.... 5 more than a lot of people get

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

2 Pistol Shrimps in a 4.0 cu^ft box tuned to 32 hz for the WIN !!

"You can't compare, don't stare, cause I got the ultimate Mary Jane"

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so he's at work......on the forums...tisk tisk tisk...that explains why he hasnt moved in a while

DJ Nitrous 427

R/T Pimp is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here he says the box came open bullcrap anyone that has done business with me has seen my packaging techiques, I promise they do not come open unless that were cut open or ran over by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    man i just got back today from a race

bro i am soooo ****ing pissed the box and the sub was here and the box was destroyed!! somehow the **** sub didnt recieve any damage ? i have no clue how this happend! i couldnt double box it cuz i didnt have a extra box but i packed the box with stiff inalastion foam and i dont know what could of happend

but i am going to ups tommorow this ***** man if i have to pay another 55 dollars to ship this **** things

but i will go there tommorow and i guess ship it and pay again if i have to

i will snap some pics of the box

i got the kicker amp but did you leave one end of the box open? one end of the box was perfect but the other end was all busted did you just include the manual and thats it? thats all that was in the box but just checking

Team Treo

http://treoonline.com

Refs - basssquared x2, memphisflex x4, massiveaudiocw x2, DBDesignsElite, TheLow, alxmlr789, RoyalCrownCola, thegreatestpenn, blaze383, its_bacon12, keefy248, KickerSoItBump, blazeplacid, SaweetDome, IonSQL, meh, dwman (scammer), tez4life, RyanM923, Spl170s, cd6551, Injected54, peas247, kowboy (many many transaction) and a great person, jailhouseracer8, biggen_bd, Incriminator, QtrHorse, stuckinok, kmanian, ContourSPL, markt3307, andrew2944r, schrummy, AZ-ss, pangullo, hemi=22s, Rashaddd, Magz_rule, Dallas Cowboys, Jando86,
    bur1196, riogigalo, SPLluminator, Zeigler0710560, siacarman, btdickey99, DarrenE46 .

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

someone call that number...see if you can get him on the phone

DJ Nitrous 427

icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snb778 View Post
    dude you gotta be happy that you have like 5 people workin on it for you.... 5 more than a lot of people get
    Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy that they opted to help me, and I greatly appreciate it.

I just want this to get solved and sorted out is all.

NO LINK SIGS!

The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

DaGh0st is offline Drill Baby Drill!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icpurplepplalot View Post
    And his profile says he is still fucking pming someone
    when the profile doesnt update it means they either walked away from the comp or closed the window without signing out i do it all the time come back 5 minutes latter to see that im online but not logged in.

Do not buy from IndoAudio.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfAllBass View Post
    im a feg!

DB_DRAG_SPL is offline Stupidity is Contagious

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R/T Pimp View Post
    Here is my scammer I will have to copy and paste the pms because I do not know how else to do it.
    George, B
    7701 Rome Ave N
    Sulphur Springs, FL 33604
    (813) 932-9875

2008 USACi AND DB DRAG RACING WORLD FINALIST
    USACi State Record Holder Modified 1001-2000w
    USACi State Record Holder SB3
    USACi State Points Leader
    DB Drag #1 State Bassrace (139.9)
    DB Drag #1 State & #24 in the USA (Street C)

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

Refs: Stevew007, HOSS, bodybag, Vitveet, Nismofreak, Sporty_Drew, Goodie, Squeak12, Lingerfelt, Dadydolas, 528hz, Lckmyblls, BJFish11, Kmanian, BreakDaLaw, s12mm4000, Tacosys, Team H&K, Ipodlove, liftedcj7on44s, CRXBMPN x2, FASTTIMES, DaGh0st, Korn4Life, Themommyvan, dbman150, TheLow,Tapout,MisterGrubbs,Darkhunter139

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimreper912003 View Post
    I live in waunakee. I drive to middleton every day...tell me where to go and I will go knock on someones door.
    Actually looks like an IP Proxy, i'm getting hits all over the midwest

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

Refs: Stevew007, HOSS, bodybag, Vitveet, Nismofreak, Sporty_Drew, Goodie, Squeak12, Lingerfelt, Dadydolas, 528hz, Lckmyblls, BJFish11, Kmanian, BreakDaLaw, s12mm4000, Tacosys, Team H&K, Ipodlove, liftedcj7on44s, CRXBMPN x2, FASTTIMES, DaGh0st, Korn4Life, Themommyvan, dbman150, TheLow,Tapout,MisterGrubbs,Darkhunter139

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Read this crap

Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    hey man

sorry i havent been around and you havent got your sub yet

i will say i am sorry and i am not a scammer never have been.But i will say the amp has never been right it just jumps right into protection mode man i have tried everything i can run it at 4ohm and get descent volume about 3/4 but after that it goes right into protection!! and i have red top up front and 2 yellow tops and all 0 gauge wire i have tried it in 2 different vehicles!!

but thats no reason the sub didnt get to you! to be real honest with you the sub was at a buddys shop with alot of my other stuff and some how the day i was going to pick it up to ship it was gone i guess it disapeared.

but ill tell you i have many friends and 2 cousins that word for our police dep and i have been notified you called and i know what they told you etc.I know the law etc.But no worrys

please tell me how much money i can pay you to just make this right with you.I am not a scammer man and would like to make this right with you.Or i can get you this amp back.its realy no good to me i took it to a local audio shop and had a buddy hook it up in his car and he is running some big power and has 4 yellow tops and it still kicks into protection mode at 4ohm or 2 ohm it dont matter.

so please give me a call if you would i am not online much i dont have a computer it has broke and dell wont warranty it.SO my number is 863-781-9328 we can get this straightend out very soon thanks.

Team Treo

Refs - basssquared x2, memphisflex x4, massiveaudiocw x2, DBDesignsElite, TheLow, alxmlr789, RoyalCrownCola, thegreatestpenn, blaze383, its_bacon12, keefy248, KickerSoItBump, blazeplacid, SaweetDome, IonSQL, meh, dwman (scammer), tez4life, RyanM923, Spl170s, cd6551, Injected54, peas247, kowboy (many many transaction) and a great person, jailhouseracer8, biggen_bd, Incriminator, QtrHorse, stuckinok, kmanian, ContourSPL, markt3307, andrew2944r, schrummy, AZ-ss, pangullo, hemi=22s, Rashaddd, Magz_rule, Dallas Cowboys, Jando86,
    bur1196, riogigalo, SPLluminator, Zeigler0710560, siacarman, btdickey99, DarrenE46 .

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

humm...theres ALSO a US Cellular at the Same EXACT address that we got the UPS Store, and Japanese Resturant to....coincidence?

DJ Nitrous 427

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I called him several times nothing pm'd him nothing immediately after this.

Team Treo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R/T Pimp View Post
    Here is my scammer I will have to copy and paste the pms because I do not know how else to do it.
    Smith, James C
    105 Golden Oaks Rd
    Zolfo Springs, FL 33890-4757

(863) 735-1786

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast