Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: TheFiverMan/Joshhd6 screwing me????

blackbonnie is offline The Revolution

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: TheFiverMan/Joshhd6 screwing me????

hopefully it gets settled

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Mids - Peerless HDS nomex 6.5's
    Highs - Seas Prestige Alumi-domes
    Front Stage Amp - Sundown 100.4D
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D
    Wire - Knukonceptz, Kicker Hyperflex

Blackbonnie References/Feedback

jeeper07 is offline Rebuilding&Reconstruc ting

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i hope it does too. he said he had tried to pay before but had problems with the credit cards he had or something and i think i gave him long enough to try. 4 months is a long time

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/211887-jeeper07-feedback.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

.just got off work..thanks drew for the heads up..been workin 16 hour days..payment sent..

sorry..

Refs-Skip01, Jmanjr, goodie, DubbDesigns, joem1cha3l, Kawasaki STX-R, audiobahnuser18, djhn9, Jeeper09, cityboy21, sporty_drew, FLOSSINON24S, wong05tsx, thaster, Acizzle423, soloXgt, mobeious, Cloak559, ldyzlvudis06, pickup1

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sent an echeck will notify admin when cleared to remove thread.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/211887-jeeper07-feedback.html

mazdakid is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeeper07 View Post
    This is a long complicated story. I bought a dewalt tool kit from him around christmas time, i specifically asked him to check the battery and the charger to make sure its still a fully working battery and nothings wrong with the set. Said it was 100% fine so we made the deal. After recieving it the battery wouldnt charge so i contacted him and he said he had an extra battery that was in fact working so we swapped i shipped the bad one (so i thought) back and he sent me the new one. After recieving that battery i plug it in same thing, so i borrow a buddies battery and same thing no charge. I let him know the charger is faulty and ask for a refund and i will send back the entire kit. He said just go buy a new charger and i will reimburse you which was fine with me cause that should fix the problem. Well i went and bought a new charger and now it works fine, but im waiting for the reimbursement and its been over 3 months since this was all decided and figured out. I understand that it takes a while to get stuff settled sometimes and i have taken a month to finish some deals etc, but no contact from him and i need the reimbursement NOW! PLEASE CONTACT ME OR SEND ME THE MONEY!
    When i bought the sub I have from you last year you told me I can get recones for like $40 anytime I ever want for the sub. Isnt a deal a deal? Let me get some recones for it.

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazdakid View Post
    When i bought the sub I have from you last year you told me I can get recones for like $40 anytime I ever want for the sub. Isnt a deal a deal? Let me get some recones for it.
    ????????????????????????????????????????? youve never contacted me once asking about it and i dont recall ever saying a price. please pm me if u need a recone, but if you call the people at tc which is what i originally said u can get recones from them.

oh and if an admin sees this thread please close it as thefiverman sent money and all is well thanks.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2