Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

I paid Gabe C $50 last Sunday for his Raptor hard drive and have not heard from him since.

I have been patient and I waited until Saturday for it to arrive and nothing arrived. I pm'ed him yesterday afternoon asking where the tracking number was and he has been online a few times and not responded

If I dont get a tracking number or proof of shipment by tomorrow I will file a paypal dispute and persue any other means necessary to get my $50 back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

Ram them horns of yours up past his dingleberrys and see if you can make some poopsie mcsquirtyshorts.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Safe-N-Sound215 View Post
    Ram them horns of yours up past his dingleberrys and see if you can make some poopsie mcsquirtyshorts.
    very clever

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

got this pm so i shall wait, i'm easy

**** man i'm sry. I meant to ship it out this past week but i've been retardedly busy. I will FOR SURE be shipping it on Tuesday(my day off finally), but i will try and get it out tomorrow(monday), i will take a pic of the receipt for shipping.

thank you for your patience,
    Gabe

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I received my drive today and the packaging was horrible. It was thrown in a box with a few of the air bag type packing things and the drive was bouncing around inside the box when I picked it up.

It was also just the bare drive, it was not even in an anti static bag. You would think someone with a high end drive like a raptor for sale would know what static does to electronics, especially when it is rubbing against plastic bags in a box for a few days.

I haven't had a chance to test the drive, but it is still under warranty so at least I am comfortable knowing if the horrible packing did damage it I can rma it through WD

Overall I would be very leary to do business with Gabe again, but considering I had the drive sold for a $20 profit before it even arrived I am happy as long as it works.

2002XLT is offline Thats right bishes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sorry to hear bro.

Refs-
    http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...59#post3482859
    Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

Vehicle-
    2002 Explorer XLT
    R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

Stereo- All stock.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bumping because I had another bad experience with Gabe C.

He asked me to hold a modded xbox I was selling for him and he would pay me the next day so I did. Well 2 days later he hadn't gotten back to me so I pm'ed him. He never responded to my pm and still hasn't 5 days later. He never bought the xbox I held for him and I lost at least 2 sales because I told the people it was being held for him and they moved on.

Dont deal with Gabe C he doesn't keep his word, he ships slow with no communication and his packing is crap!

2002XLT is offline Thats right bishes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why would you hold it for him after your first transaction? I would have told him to fck off.

Refs-
    http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...59#post3482859
    Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

Vehicle-
    2002 Explorer XLT
    R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

Stereo- All stock.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2002XLT View Post
    why would you hold it for him after your first transaction? I would have told him to fck off.
    i was trying to be nice, but it backfired

it isn't like i need the cash and it wont sell, i am just pissed off he didn't even respond and tell me he changed his mind

its cool, i made sure people who look at his fs threads know his habits

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

ruh roh
    scoobie doobie doo

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

GabeC is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    i was trying to be nice, but it backfired

it isn't like i need the cash and it wont sell, i am just pissed off he didn't even respond and tell me he changed his mind

its cool, i made sure people who look at his fs threads know his habits
    lol what a tool

i sold you a $130 HD for $50 i'll take all ****ing year to ship it, i have a job and a life and sometimes i dont have time to get away from work to ship anything. i apologized for it and if you can't accept that and wanna up your post count on stupid bs then go ahead internet gangsta, oh and sorry i dont have spools of ****ing anti static wrap mounted on my bedroom wall. if $50 is that serious to you i'll ****ing send you $50 back and u can keep the drive if it's that serious.

now please get a life and stop posting in my fs threads

oh and don't blame me if you held something and the person didn't want it and you lost sales, evidently you didn't think you could sell the xbox, if that were me i'd sell it to the first person that showed money like every other person here.

My Band:
    www.myspace.com/havensfall
    FEEL FREE TO ADD AS A FRIEND!
    PSN ID: G-Money87 (I play MW2)
    Feedback Thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318702

Quote Originally Posted by Jameseypoo
    i hope my mothers rotten ***** flares up in your poop hole and you vomit bird **** out of your nose

kotec123 is offline Flame

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dayummmm lol

TCAB and 2 SI Mag 15"
    2 Kicker kx2500.1
    Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1
    1/0 all around
    big 3 done in 1/0,Yellow Top d31t.

Refs: spkrman x2,folgrz,bumpngt,belunt,lastcall, gl0ck mikeyboc, rippinitup7, SBLAZER, SWEET06CAMRY, blaze383, tweet02, wackdogg, dB Dom

ebay : kotec123 ....100% feedback.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GabeC View Post
    lol what a tool

i sold you a $130 HD for $50 i'll take all ****ing year to ship it, i have a job and a life and sometimes i dont have time to get away from work to ship anything. i apologized for it and if you can't accept that and wanna up your post count on stupid bs then go ahead internet gangsta, oh and sorry i dont have spools of ****ing anti static wrap mounted on my bedroom wall. if $50 is that serious to you i'll ****ing send you $50 back and u can keep the drive if it's that serious.

oh and don't blame me if you held something and the person didn't want it and you lost sales, evidently you didn't think you could sell the xbox, if that were me i'd sell it to the first person that showed money like every other person here.
    thanks, you just proved how much of an ******* you are. i paid you when i said i would, unlike you did with the xbox and it took you a week to ship it after i paid you. you have time to make a FS thread and take my money but no time to ship the item?

if someone says they want an item i will hold it for them, i am just like that. i dont need the money and thought i was doing YOU a favor by holding it until you had the money, but instead you just ignored me hoping i would just go away

why not have the courtesy to pm me telling me you lost interest? i wouldnt have cared and would have sold it to another person.

however, if you want to send me $50 for free i wont turn it down, but you know your just blowing smoke and that will never happen

dman4486 is offline Paid to Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GabeC View Post
    lol what a tool

WOW

Auto: 96 honda passport 3.2L v6 4X4 5sp
    Big 3 pics--THE MAV--THE RSD's--MY VLX
    Rices Creek Pics

Refs: Sold to; lilmaniac2, alexdbest2000, jshak07 Bought from; CJL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

also might want to take me out of your references cause your obviously not going to get anything good from me

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast