Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Reload Thread: 10W3dodge96 sold broken BM's

Geezerpoop is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 10W3dodge96 sold broken BM's

Quote Originally Posted by xhilr8n View Post
    LOL if you get his fam's cell phone numbers, i wouldn't neccessarily post them up until the op at least has a chance to talk to a parent rationally about it.......tell them you are gonna press charges etc, i bet they will pay and punish the **** outta his a$$
    some parents are just as worthless as their kids, hence the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

'07 Accord Ex V6
    HU: Stock w/ JL Cleansweep + XM Radio
    Speakers: Rainbow SLC Kicks
    Speaker Amp: Kicker ZX450.2

Sub: 1 12" Diamond M6
    Sub Amp: Kicker ZX1500.1

Second Skin Deadening

Refs: hellomota, Mattmcss, PatFitz9, NhustlaR, 6spdcoupe, shoeless, 528hz, basebalz13 Dewitt88/WMCLLR = GAY Scammer

xhilr8n is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

being as where they live etc., seems pretty affluent, i would bet they are pretty stand up people.

jason

Geezerpoop is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am thinking more because he is worried about it that his parents aren't tards.

'07 Accord Ex V6
    HU: Stock w/ JL Cleansweep + XM Radio
    Speakers: Rainbow SLC Kicks
    Speaker Amp: Kicker ZX450.2

Sub: 1 12" Diamond M6
    Sub Amp: Kicker ZX1500.1

Second Skin Deadening

Refs: hellomota, Mattmcss, PatFitz9, NhustlaR, 6spdcoupe, shoeless, 528hz, basebalz13 Dewitt88/WMCLLR = GAY Scammer

icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

O wellz, didn't realize that the addy I put down wzas a business. Well they shall be receiving some tampons, and some condoms in the comin weeks, as well as some **** from the army.

But I did but down his phone number for the amry to call him.

NO LINK SIGS!

The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

rollerdj is offline Low End Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icpurplepplalot View Post
    O wellz, didn't realize that the addy I put down wzas a business. Well they shall be receiving some tampons, and some condoms in the comin weeks, as well as some **** from the army.

But I did but down his phone number for the amry to call him.
    he has to have something to put in his wallet so he looks important.

Car- Nissan Sentra Spec-V
    HU- Kenwood Excelon XXV-01D
    Front stage- Stock for now
    Amps- Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D
    Substage- Single 12" Sundown X12 Prototype
    Box- 1.75ft^3 Sealed

"Watch the ***** flying twards you, i'm not kidding."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWm0C5zxVPw

nope, he wasn't kidding! lawl

savagebee is offline sociomagicologistics

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

awesomeness is all over this thread

PROUD CIGARETTE SMOKER

Spider Monkey/Hoss :08

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yes it is

Electrodynamic is offline Knows nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I didn't read all 15 pages, but I read quite a few. To answer the question that was asked on page 1: No, BM's will not take 1000 watts each. They're rated at 600 each, so that's nearly doubling their power handling capability. Honestly, you have to be beating the ever living **** out of BM's to short all 4 coils (DVC subs, 2 subs) and burn the tinsel leads to where they leave burn marks on the spider. Needless to say we (SI) will never sell anything to him if we can help it (if he orders with another name and address we can't help that, but if he uses the info posted on here we can choose to not process the order).

PS: We're taking care of Tim. We're sending him one brand new BM 12 (the last one we have - we weren't planning on selling it) and a slightly used BM 12 so he'll have two functional BM's since he got scammed.

PS PS: I hate scammers.

Electrodynamic
    "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero."
    Owner Stereo Integrity
    Co-owner Obsidian Car Audio
    Associate Sundown Audio
    Simon Eichenberger is my hero
    Power handling is not a power requirement! Don't install suckage!

savagebee is offline sociomagicologistics

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Electrodynamic View Post
    I didn't read all 15 pages, but I read quite a few. To answer the question that was asked on page 1: No, BM's will not take 1000 watts each. They're rated at 600 each, so that's nearly doubling their power handling capability. Honestly, you have to be beating the ever living **** out of BM's to short all 4 coils (DVC subs, 2 subs) and burn the tinsel leads to where they leave burn marks on the spider. Needless to say we (SI) will never sell anything to him if we can help it (if he orders with another name and address we can't help that, but if he uses the info posted on here we can choose to not process the order).

PS: We're taking care of Tim. We're sending him one brand new BM 12 (the last one we have - we weren't planning on selling it) and a slightly used BM 12 so he'll have two functional BM's since he got scammed.

bad *** man

way to take care of em

its almost like getting sick to lose weight

the end result is okay, but it ***** to get there

PROUD CIGARETTE SMOKER

Spider Monkey/Hoss :08

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice move man. Not many people will take care of a problem that's not their's.

Idealrealist is offline Fap Happens

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OGC

thehardknoxlife is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow, that's customer service at its best. It's times like this I'm proud to be a owner of an SI product.
    Last edited by thehardknoxlife; 04-21-2008 at 05:24 PM.

Chevillac is offline The X Factor

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This isnt going to be like the free 15" I got is it?

Just kidding man, thats nice that you are hookin jacka up. A+ man and A+ business.

At least 4125 Soldiers Died In Iraq R.I.P
    FORUM BLACK LIST(The Originators!)
    Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

refs: I rob people, I steal

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sounds pretty good man...very good job at CS...

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got to page two...now I skipped ahead.

Please PM me if this is resolved or not. I have met this kid twice and he lives in my town. I know he is a young kid and I would be willing to go have a talk with his parents.

Let me know where this stands.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast