Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reload Thread: Thekraka = SCAMMER, SCAMMED 3 MEMBERS!!

aesoj is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Thekraka = SCAMMER, SCAMMED 3 MEMBERS!!

Wait. Did anyone actually lose anything to this guy? Is he an actual scammer or a guy who was trying to be a scammer?

-Jose

Refs. (only listing members registered on this forum):

Lckmyblls, ThumpInDaTrunk, bonesninja, HawaiianBassHed, busabob, MyFartsStink, gijoe, vitveet, hemi=22s, na_rsx, NoXious, Towncar, cardinalsfan, buddyleee5, gymfreak101 (X2), Sulleigh, AllStar1500bd, dropkick13, Scoobydoo, Jamaica2G

aesoj is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jt detailing View Post

Picture of the box ripped open with some nice set of 1993 old female size HUGE shirts and pants...

I know one thing. If any of you do catch up to him, you better hope that big bitch (who those clothes belonged to) isn't with him. ....maybe you should take the brick along...just in case

-Jose

Refs. (only listing members registered on this forum):

Lckmyblls, ThumpInDaTrunk, bonesninja, HawaiianBassHed, busabob, MyFartsStink, gijoe, vitveet, hemi=22s, na_rsx, NoXious, Towncar, cardinalsfan, buddyleee5, gymfreak101 (X2), Sulleigh, AllStar1500bd, dropkick13, Scoobydoo, Jamaica2G

MikeCole89 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aesoj View Post
    I know one thing. If any of you do catch up to him, you better hope that big bitch (who those clothes belonged to) isn't with him. ....maybe you should take the brick along...just in case

-Jose
    LOL she will eat your leg..First off why would you even consider buying off someone you know nothing about? Not even like you are going through ebay where they can track it down. You are dealing on a forum. Follow your gut if it seems shady, my odds are that it is shady!

1990 Toyota Celica
    Sundown SAZ 3500D
    (2) 12" DC Level 4XL
    Eclipse CD5100
    [/url]

REF-
    Bought from- Erthshker, Andrew2994r, 1phatclipse
    http://dcsoundlab.com/

1phatclipse is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i dont think anyone accualy got scammed but it may have been a good try on his part since he shipped some bricks...........BUT...when i was new to the forums i posted an amp for sale at termpro....i had my number in the add and someone gave me a call and wanted to trade me a amp that was worth like 1000+ dollars more than mine even....man i wanted that amp bad but i just knew it was a scam .....but he had pics with his username an date and sounded legit but it seemed to good to be true....but i had to find out lol...he said we had to ship at the same time....i figured i get a brick or a broken amp....but i still had to find out lol.....so i packed up a big bag of dirt and shipped that and set back and waited on my bricks lol.....well the package finally got there and i opend it up and it was the amp in the pics....but i still figured it would be broke...i took it to a local shop and told them to test it...i stood there and watched as they did and the guy could get no sound from it....well i was disapointed but i thought what the hell ill go try it myself just to make sure....i hooked it up in my friends car and while hooking it up i noticed this amp had 2 remote slots...the tech at the shop was only using 1 lol...i hooked up both remotes and it sounded danm good...i was like man i bet that guys pissed..he called me that night and i explained to him why i did what i did and he was still mad at first but i calmed him down and sent his amp out the next day and we were both happy lol.................

528hz is offline Everything'sMiscellaneous

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your right sir. I don't think anyone got scammed in this specific case either after reading more in detail. Although I do say we enact rules to combat things like this. A large majority of these scam cases take place with users with low post counts and haven't been here long.

I'm going to start a proposition in the Lounge right now to law down some guidelines for selling.

I think a minimum of 150-200 posts (that way you could research a sellers posts and feel them out based on how they ask questions, post dumb ****, or are serious person if they have little or no refs). This would atleast give the the consumer more ammunition before buying something from a questionable individual.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

**** this is wierd i jus traded him my epic 160 for 90bux and a 30gig ipod. but because of his low post count i made him send first before i even sent anything which he did and recieved both money and ipod sorry u guys got scammed maybe u should be more safer.

jt detailing is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That be me.

Quote Originally Posted by aesoj View Post
    King Ranch,

You should determine who was scammed the worst by this guy and give him the amp. I know it's broken but, hey, it's something. OR, you could sell it and split the proceeds among everyone that got scammed by him.

-Jose

slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

ennis is around here hrmmm

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6