Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 220

Reload Thread: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

  1. #151
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post

    Not sure anybody gives a **** about your shanty town.
    The city I live in is far from shanty. It's an inside joke which apparently you have no idea what it's about. One day dragnix came to pick up some subs and the neighbors daughter went a-wall and the mother starting going super crazy. 4 cop cars came along with the paramedics...i'm surprised there was no camera crew because it felt like I was watching cops. These particular neighbors have issues and cops come and visit them from time to time.

    And it seems as though some people do care about my neck of the woods



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.




  2. #152
    IamDeMan's Avatar
    IamDeMan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    /dev/null
    Age
    40
    Posts
    22,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 02parkave View Post
    EDIT: dont gonna argue with anyone on here about past dealings. chris you actually profited off of our dealings, and i still feel yuo lied either way, this issue is getting all resolved, completly my fault (and again.. drag is actually profiting off this) so good luck to all of you
    I don't care who the **** is profiting. You are still a giant piece of ****.




  3. #153
    02parkave's Avatar
    02parkave is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    I don't care who the **** is profiting. You are still a giant piece of ****.
    i love you too and you seem to have a firm grasp on the english language.. i mean.. GIANT piece of ****! ouch.. harsh.. out of all the words available you chose to string those few together.. ouch. you have really rocked me to the very core with that one! im crying now, thank you very much




  4. #154
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    The city I live in is far from shanty. It's an inside joke which apparently you have no idea what it's about. One day dragnix came to pick up some subs and the neighbors daughter went a-wall and the mother starting going super crazy. 4 cop cars came along with the paramedics...i'm surprised there was no camera crew because it felt like I was watching cops. These particular neighbors have issues and cops come and visit them from time to time.

    And it seems as though some people do care about my neck of the woods
    are you one of those retards that just pieces together phrases others around him have used with only a vauge understanding of their meaning?

    apparently i dont know what the inside joke is because as you have so kindly stated it is an INSIDE JOKE. meaning i'm not one of the few dumb shits who get it. And dont bother explaning it after the fact because still... nobody gives a ****.



    crunktimes . com/ct

  5. #155
    Decado2's Avatar
    Decado2 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    are you one of those retards that just pieces together phrases others around him have used with only a vauge understanding of their meaning?

    apparently i dont know what the inside joke is because as you have so kindly stated it is an INSIDE JOKE. meaning i'm not one of the few dumb shits who get it. And dont bother explaning it after the fact because still... nobody gives a ****.
    Hey man, why dont you let this die man, you said your piece, everyone knows what you think of park, the thread is here and is not going anywhere, just let it die already.



    Whatever


    http://s10.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=57459



    Woke up this morning with a dead dog on me
    So I thought, "Huh - baloney!"

  6. #156
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    are you one of those retards that just pieces together phrases others around him have used with only a vauge understanding of their meaning?

    apparently i dont know what the inside joke is because as you have so kindly stated it is an INSIDE JOKE. meaning i'm not one of the few dumb shits who get it. And dont bother explaning it after the fact because still... nobody gives a ****.
    No, I'm not a retarded piecing phrases together, I'm just dumbing it down for you since you happen to be one of those retards. It's obviously an inside joke but you failed to comprehend that. It seems as though you're the type who lives his life on a car audio forum talking crap to people you dislike and people that agree with those you dislike or do you always have a rod stuck up your ***? It might help if you take it out to loosen up the tension.

    Either you're blind, you can't read, or you are too caught up with your own opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by dragnix View Post
    I care about his ****** town
    Quote Originally Posted by 02parkave View Post
    i care
    Get a life...and when you say "nobody" gives a ****, make sure it is nobody, not just yourself.



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

  7. #157
    IamDeMan's Avatar
    IamDeMan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    /dev/null
    Age
    40
    Posts
    22,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 02parkave View Post
    i love you too and you seem to have a firm grasp on the english language.. i mean.. GIANT piece of ****! ouch.. harsh.. out of all the words available you chose to string those few together.. ouch. you have really rocked me to the very core with that one! im crying now, thank you very much
    Your witty patronizing is equally as clever. We could learn a lot from one another it seems. That is if I had the desire to learn how to be deceitful, arrogant, and criminal.




  8. #158
    Pootie's Avatar
    Pootie is offline equinsu ocha



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!





  9. #159
    Decado2's Avatar
    Decado2 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    No, I'm not a retarded piecing phrases together, I'm just dumbing it down for you since you happen to be one of those retards. It's obviously an inside joke but you failed to comprehend that. It seems as though you're the type who lives his life on a car audio forum talking crap to people you dislike and people that agree with those you dislike or do you always have a rod stuck up your ***? It might help if you take it out to loosen up the tension.

    Either you're blind, you can't read, or you are too caught up with your own opinion.





    Get a life...and when you say "nobody" gives a ****, make sure it is nobody, not just yourself.

    Meh, dont lent him rile you up don



    Whatever


    http://s10.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=57459



    Woke up this morning with a dead dog on me
    So I thought, "Huh - baloney!"

  10. #160
    Decado2's Avatar
    Decado2 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pootie View Post

    And beer!



    Whatever


    http://s10.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=57459



    Woke up this morning with a dead dog on me
    So I thought, "Huh - baloney!"

  11. #161
    Pootie's Avatar
    Pootie is offline equinsu ocha



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Decado2 View Post
    And beer!




  12. #162
    mrogowski's Avatar
    mrogowski is offline Beware the eyes of Johnny



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    6,019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 02parkave View Post
    i love you too and you seem to have a firm grasp on the english language.. i mean.. GIANT piece of ****! ouch.. harsh.. out of all the words available you chose to string those few together.. ouch. you have really rocked me to the very core with that one! im crying now, thank you very much
    I dunno, I think he used the right adjective. After all, you do stand 6'4 don't you?



    I'm right. I'm always right. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right.

  13. #163
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Decado2 View Post
    Meh, dont lent him rile you up don
    No worries, this is helping me wake up. I don't get butt hurt over a forum either so he can say whatever he wants and it's not going to affect me.



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

  14. #164
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    No, I'm not a retarded piecing phrases together, I'm just dumbing it down for you since you happen to be one of those retards. It's obviously an inside joke but you failed to comprehend that. It seems as though you're the type who lives his life on a car audio forum talking crap to people you dislike and people that agree with those you dislike or do you always have a rod stuck up your ***? It might help if you take it out to loosen up the tension.

    Either you're blind, you can't read, or you are too caught up with your own opinion.





    Get a life...and when you say "nobody" gives a ****, make sure it is nobody, not just yourself.
    No, you're missing the point. You're retarded... and nobody gives a ****. Nobody worth while, nobody. Just because you're all pieces of **** in real life, and friends because of it, -- doesn't mean you need to drag it into the forums. You're an idiot, you're a shadow of a shadow. Nothing i have said merits 'dumbing down'. I hope the ignorance in your world is truly bliss. You few seem to be enjoying it quite well.


    Go back to your caj pile of **** forum and circle jerk each other to infinity.



    crunktimes . com/ct

  15. #165
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 02parkave get your **** together!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Decado2 View Post
    Hey man, why dont you let this die man, you said your piece, everyone knows what you think of park, the thread is here and is not going anywhere, just let it die already.
    I like to keep it bumped. Thank you. If its bothering you, quit posting in it... or unsubscribe. As nice as it is to have you go through the threads and let us know when they're resolved its really not needed. We have a very capable moderation staff.



    crunktimes . com/ct

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum