Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Reload Thread: ViolentAudio very bad seller beware

dleccord is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: ViolentAudio very bad seller beware

an ******* doesnt define a bad seller and a scammer though. kinda reminds me teamsubsgopoof, which i dont got beef with.

REFS
    blackgeltabs, theCybe(2x), xplcitcustmz, mabel4life, bumpn_gt , PENER, BLD 25, j3bus2k3(3x) , PRIVATEpastry, guy022077(3x), alpine3612, 03tibgt, rocky 59, mattmcss, yotabeater,pepsican, iceteebone(2x), sfsloop @ mac. com, vincemarq, maldecido33, dalucifer, BassAddictJ, thakidgame, Scoobydoo, marcusb419er, nVRuckus, frkkevin, killahbean, CBFryman2, Zeuslicious(2x), bizzy07, expo5.0, dragonrage, 1loudsuv, nismos14, James Bang, mtlhead, Rsx_03, thaster, teamsubgopoof, CRAZYCORNUTS18, ggk, Colt9699(2x), thangalang, BloodStalker999, dwaynem, chaunb3400, volstitan908, blackbonnie, Fast1one, nineball, rbiele126, JayRich, Al_Capowned, runwitbass

Screnzo is offline What happened in here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dleccord View Post
    an ******* doesnt define a bad seller and a scammer though. kinda reminds me teamsubsgopoof, which i dont got beef with.
    Hmm...since no sale actually occurred I don't think I'd exactly call him a bad seller. However, were I to want to buy something off of him I would consider this incident before I were to do so.
    Never did a sale with teamsubgopoof, last one I heard of took a while I guess...

"you have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave"

kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I just think if you give a guy your word it should be considered a deal. Personally I think it is horse ****

Mine is bigger than yours!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree with shady/bad selling practices.

Buyer and seller said agreed to meet at time and place. Seller sold amp out from under buyer. Illeagal? NO...scamming? NO...Shady? YES...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I offered to give it to him for what we talked about and he changed his mind....does that mean I can make a "Mobeious bad seller thread" about him? NO!

Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

in the immortal words of def leppard...too late for love

mobeious is offline what does 0hz feel like?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the reason i said no is because i already ordered somthing else.. because u said u were not going to sell it to me...

Alpine CDA-9833
    (2)sets Cresendo ccx65

Box Engineer for

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jntar View Post
    I agree with shady/bad selling practices.

Buyer and seller said agreed to meet at time and place. Seller sold amp out from under buyer. Illeagal? NO...scamming? NO...Shady? YES...
    we never had an exact time and place set up. I was supposed to call him to set that up and I never did. I changed my mind. He made a suggestion for a central area to meet between the both of us. NO DEFINITE PLACE OR TIME WAS SET. I could understand if i just set up a time and place and made him drive there, and never showed...that would be uncool....but we never got that far in our talks.

mjf
    mjf is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentAudio View Post
    we never had an exact time and place set up. I was supposed to call him to set that up and I never did. I changed my mind.
    cut the bullshit, thats all you needed to write.

he made the effort to suggest a place, you initially agreed to it then decided against it.

shady.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so why not call me and tell me that u didnt want to meet instead of me waiting around for your call..... lets just end this ... i dont want ur amps and yes yours a horrible seller

Alpine CDA-9833
    (2)sets Cresendo ccx65

Box Engineer for

alxmlr789 is offline 6>5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bought: Tweet02 (x2), bjfish11, pboulos(x3), baseballer1100, ibanender, Duece212, gitusum, jmanjr, Dalucifer, KPR10is, Megalomaniac, oxsign, jmanpc, hoss, 2002xlt, mobeious
    Sold: Mike dressure, Dejawiz, Lax916, Calikid, 88irocZ, lammy, Oxsign, Jblanford, JohnnyBASS, Rocky 59, Megalomaniac, tRdoc, 350_regal, oxsign, sundownz, dont smoke crack, Good*bad*Ugly*, ryanroma, 96TL, VQ35max, Deuce212, darkist240sx, Jhughes, SPY, Gongos, 04silverz, SirJoseph8989, Theothermike (x2), sgdenny, mgbcs, uncfanforlife07, NMBR1SPT, Nukeitall (x2), glasjaw, NeedDirections
    Traded: Rtilaree, mike dressure, megalomaniac, wheeler

Feedback thread = http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224101

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentAudio View Post
    we never had an exact time and place set up. I was supposed to call him to set that up and I never did. I changed my mind. He made a suggestion for a central area to meet between the both of us. NO DEFINITE PLACE OR TIME WAS SET. I could understand if i just set up a time and place and made him drive there, and never showed...that would be uncool....but we never got that far in our talks.
    What about trying to sell a woofer enclosure here in the classifieds without mentioning any problems with it, then when its convenient you raise problems with said enclosure (which were probably fabricated).

That seems shitty as a seller in the classifieds here, even if it was with your previously banned account.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why dont you **** my **** Alex Miller? you punk *** **** boy. you are mad cuz i beat you to the Orion ****. you aint nuthin but a ***** *** **** boy punk *****. You, your mom , dad, wife, gf or whatever can all **** my balls. No go run and tell that. The dude Mike that had the stuff for sale is a close friend of mine, and he said he would never sell it to some **** from down south who wanted him to 'hold it' get a ****in life. you snooze you lose ***** boy.

thats what he sent to alxmlr789 in a PM he was also intrested in the amps... man is he a nice guy or what

Alpine CDA-9833
    (2)sets Cresendo ccx65

Box Engineer for

alxmlr789 is offline 6>5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mobeious View Post
    why dont you **** my **** Alex Miller? you punk *** **** boy. you are mad cuz i beat you to the Orion ****. you aint nuthin but a ***** *** **** boy punk *****. You, your mom , dad, wife, gf or whatever can all **** my balls. No go run and tell that. The dude Mike that had the stuff for sale is a close friend of mine, and he said he would never sell it to some **** from down south who wanted him to 'hold it' get a ****in life. you snooze you lose ***** boy.

thats what he sent to alxmlr789 in a PM he was also intrested in the amps... man is he a nice guy or what
    this is the trufs

Bought: Tweet02 (x2), bjfish11, pboulos(x3), baseballer1100, ibanender, Duece212, gitusum, jmanjr, Dalucifer, KPR10is, Megalomaniac, oxsign, jmanpc, hoss, 2002xlt, mobeious
    Sold: Mike dressure, Dejawiz, Lax916, Calikid, 88irocZ, lammy, Oxsign, Jblanford, JohnnyBASS, Rocky 59, Megalomaniac, tRdoc, 350_regal, oxsign, sundownz, dont smoke crack, Good*bad*Ugly*, ryanroma, 96TL, VQ35max, Deuce212, darkist240sx, Jhughes, SPY, Gongos, 04silverz, SirJoseph8989, Theothermike (x2), sgdenny, mgbcs, uncfanforlife07, NMBR1SPT, Nukeitall (x2), glasjaw, NeedDirections
    Traded: Rtilaree, mike dressure, megalomaniac, wheeler

Feedback thread = http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224101

icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what an immature litte bitch

NO LINK SIGS!

The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast