Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Reload Thread: Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

  1. #16
    revrider1's Avatar
    revrider1 is offline Hmmm...



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Down South~3rd Coast~TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    29,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

    Wow







  2. #17
    Andrew12's Avatar
    Andrew12 is offline Honda.

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pinellas, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by revrider1 View Post
    Wow
    Please elaborate. Lol. I'm heading out for a while, I'll be back later this evening. I hope people see this thread. Most importantly, I hope hurricanes sees this thread



    Bought from: Abell255, chaunb3400, justadork2u, massiveaudiocw, 3kracing, sundownz, terra
    Sold to: Headshothills, Stevey hustle, djeazie, LDW3RD, trailz516
    Traded with: cd6551

    1999 Nissan Maxima GLE
    Pioneer
    Sundown Audio
    Audioque
    Zapco
    Hybrid Audio

  3. #18
    Andrew12's Avatar
    Andrew12 is offline Honda.

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pinellas, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

    Bump



    Bought from: Abell255, chaunb3400, justadork2u, massiveaudiocw, 3kracing, sundownz, terra
    Sold to: Headshothills, Stevey hustle, djeazie, LDW3RD, trailz516
    Traded with: cd6551

    1999 Nissan Maxima GLE
    Pioneer
    Sundown Audio
    Audioque
    Zapco
    Hybrid Audio

  4. #19
    hurricanes0688's Avatar
    hurricanes0688 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

    first off i gave u 50 more dollars off the amp, i show u pics of the amp as well. I had one bad feedback with nismos and it was cleared up...anyway it wasnt my fault that the amp took so long to get there, i did ship it out a week late but i couldnt help usps took 2 weeks to get it to u. Maybe if u try some soap and water....that dirt would come off, i didnt have time to clean it all up and stuff i got 2 jobs and school sry, i threw it in the box with the air pocket package which apparently didnt hold up that and cardboard, anyway i told u as soon as I found the screws id send them to you, if u want ill send u 5 dollars so u can get screws i got the amp without screws and went to a hardware store and paid 2.75 cents and got all the screws... so please if u really need the screws asap go to the stroe and ill give u money for them. And when i do find them ill send them too you....


    Korey



    1993 Mustang GT
    410 HP
    Hifonics Jupiter/6 sets of kicker ss mids/2 oxygen mids/RF tweets/RF 3.5s
    1 15 DD 9515G
    Opti4000D @ 1ohm
    F/s 4 sets of KICKER SS mids, RF T4004, 2 FI Q 15's with BP

  5. #20
    casper97ta's Avatar
    casper97ta is offline IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanes0688 View Post
    first off i gave u 50 more dollars off the amp, i show u pics of the amp as well. I had one bad feedback with nismos and it was cleared up...anyway it wasnt my fault that the amp took so long to get there, i did ship it out a week late but i couldnt help usps took 2 weeks to get it to u. Maybe if u try some soap and water....that dirt would come off, i didnt have time to clean it all up and stuff i got 2 jobs and school sry, i threw it in the box with the air pocket package which apparently didnt hold up that and cardboard, anyway i told u as soon as I found the screws id send them to you, if u want ill send u 5 dollars so u can get screws i got the amp without screws and went to a hardware store and paid 2.75 cents and got all the screws... so please if u really need the screws asap go to the stroe and ill give u money for them. And when i do find them ill send them too you....


    Korey
    Wow, I almost bought this map instead of the OP. Korey, Why would you send the amp missing side plates and that ****** of packaging?



    H.U- Alpine IVA-D310
    clarion EQS746 EQ
    Front stage- PPI 356CS
    Front amp- Exile S400.4
    Sub-
    Sub amp-
    NSB100

    _____________________

    REFS :pimpedout97x,Mike Dressure(x3),hc3_cuz,keefy248,seagrasser,Gammey4,p hillipcyoung,Hawaiian5(x2),Dumpin Treos,delvryboy, xtremebassjunky,All_Rice,AgEnT,96MaxGLE,kurtdirt1, Louisiana_CRX,wu501,REDLINEZ33,vxboi,mrogowski,Zeu slicious,LazyRider



    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    you have to admit the equalizers do seem to make 1 watt sound like 2 (1000 watts from a jl sounds way louder than 1000 from an alpine or rockford or many other brands)

  6. #21
    Andrew12's Avatar
    Andrew12 is offline Honda.

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pinellas, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

    He's trying to turn this around on ROE as well and make me look like the jackass.



    Bought from: Abell255, chaunb3400, justadork2u, massiveaudiocw, 3kracing, sundownz, terra
    Sold to: Headshothills, Stevey hustle, djeazie, LDW3RD, trailz516
    Traded with: cd6551

    1999 Nissan Maxima GLE
    Pioneer
    Sundown Audio
    Audioque
    Zapco
    Hybrid Audio

  7. #22
    casper97ta's Avatar
    casper97ta is offline IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

    There's no way to turn this around. Look at the condition of the amp.. Blown or not to me he mislead big time about the shape it's in. Good luck man. I would just ask for a refund and if he actually wants to make this right he should work with you somehow.



    H.U- Alpine IVA-D310
    clarion EQS746 EQ
    Front stage- PPI 356CS
    Front amp- Exile S400.4
    Sub-
    Sub amp-
    NSB100

    _____________________

    REFS :pimpedout97x,Mike Dressure(x3),hc3_cuz,keefy248,seagrasser,Gammey4,p hillipcyoung,Hawaiian5(x2),Dumpin Treos,delvryboy, xtremebassjunky,All_Rice,AgEnT,96MaxGLE,kurtdirt1, Louisiana_CRX,wu501,REDLINEZ33,vxboi,mrogowski,Zeu slicious,LazyRider



    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    you have to admit the equalizers do seem to make 1 watt sound like 2 (1000 watts from a jl sounds way louder than 1000 from an alpine or rockford or many other brands)

  8. #23
    Andrew12's Avatar
    Andrew12 is offline Honda.

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pinellas, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by casper97ta View Post
    There's no way to turn this around. Look at the condition of the amp.. Blown or not to me he mislead big time about the shape it's in. Good luck man. I would just ask for a refund and if he actually wants to make this right he should work with you somehow.
    Thanks, I just want the rest of the amp soon



    Bought from: Abell255, chaunb3400, justadork2u, massiveaudiocw, 3kracing, sundownz, terra
    Sold to: Headshothills, Stevey hustle, djeazie, LDW3RD, trailz516
    Traded with: cd6551

    1999 Nissan Maxima GLE
    Pioneer
    Sundown Audio
    Audioque
    Zapco
    Hybrid Audio

  9. #24
    whatsupadrian's Avatar
    whatsupadrian is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

    i had issues with this seller but only too late. Back in feb i bought an alternator off him.
    heres the thread where he was selling it.

    http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/sho...ggi+alternator

    The alternator never seemed to make any noticeable difference in my car. And it eventually failed so i shipped it back to Dominick from Iraggi Alternators, and he replied with this....

    From: Dominick Iraggi [mailto:[email protected]]
    We dont show him as a customer in our system anywhere.
    It does not appear to be an alternator we built.
    You may want to ask him more questions.

    Adrian wrote:
    I bought it off a forum, it was supposed to be a 250amp alt made by you.
    His contact information is:
    Korey Kozyk
    [email protected]
    Ship From:
    Korey Kozyk
    577 maple ave
    sheffield lake, OH 44054

    From: Dominick Iraggi [mailto:[email protected]]
    We tested the alt. It has a bad rotor. It was not charging when we first got it in.
    The amperage is also not that high. It was around 150 amps. Who did you get it from?
    What do you want us to do with it?

    Thanks,Dom
    Last edited by whatsupadrian; 11-20-2008 at 05:47 AM.




Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum