Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Reload Thread: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

2002XLT is offline Thats right bishes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

Chaarlieee is good people. :FYI:

Refs-
    http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...59#post3482859
    Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

Vehicle-
    2002 Explorer XLT
    R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

Stereo- All stock.

chargers is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alaxan View Post
    I never told him it was shipped on 3 different occasions. I told him on two occasions. First was the day I had it in the car and was on my way to the post office. I got sidetracked and was moving and forgot to get it shipped out. it was sitting in a closet when he finally let me know he had not received it yet. I got it out the very next day and he called me and I told him it was shipped out.

How exactly is that not an oversight? even by your definition
    It was 3 occasions. You could also say it was four.

1. The sunday I bought it, you said you would ship it out the next day.

2. On that thursday, you said you had a receipt. I asked you for a scan afterwards and heard nothing from you until a few weeks later).

3. I called you and you said you shipped it out the morning of that call.

4. you emailed me a few days ago saying you would provide a scan of the receipt.

dbhittin is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i had to get a beer well i read this

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2002XLT View Post
    Chaarlieee is good people. :FYI:
    Cool, good for him I have no doubt he's a decent guy. I just am tryign to figure out WTF at this point. He wants the card, he doesn't want the card. He demanded a refund and got it, but now is demanding proof of shipping too.

As soon as I get the reciept I will snap a shot of it w/ my phone and post it up. However, I'm in no rush as I have an entire apartment to continue unpacking.

-Alax
    CEO Alchemy Computer Systems

Questions or comments?
    Yahoo: Static_Lullaby_77
    AOL: StaticLulaby1977
    MSN: Alaxinlord@hotmail.com

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaMike View Post
    simple logic says he should have received it 2 days ago.
    If you had logic, you would have shown him some kind of proof that it ACTUALLY SHIPPED instead of claiming he should have gotten it and insinuating he already received it.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool, good for him I have no doubt he's a decent guy. I just am tryign to figure out WTF at this point. He wants the card, he doesn't want the card. He demanded a refund and got it, but now is demanding proof of shipping too.

As soon as I get the reciept I will snap a shot of it w/ my phone and post it up. However, I'm in no rush as I have an entire apartment to continue unpacking.
    I do want the card. You can show me a scan so that I know it was shipped, and I will wait for it. Otherwise, just say you never shipped it so that I don't have to wait.

If you're not in any rush to scan the receipt, how long do you think it will take for you to scan it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    It was 3 occasions. You could also say it was four.

1. The sunday I bought it, you said you would ship it out the next day.

2. On that thursday, you said you had a receipt. I asked you for a scan afterwards and heard nothing from you until a few weeks later).

3. I called you and you said you shipped it out the morning of that call.

4. you emailed me a few days ago saying you would provide a scan of the receipt.
    Saying it was shipped. Is not saying I would get u a copy of the reciept.

Now if my final deal isn't good enough for you. I don't know what the hell else I can do for you, but I'm in no rush to sit here and prove anything else further.

-Alax

Questions or comments?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i have seen the receipt, i do not have it myself. but i know when it was shipped out. so as far as im concerned it was shipped out and should have been received by now. but as alaxan said, its over and done with, he's gonna get a free video card out of the deal. not sure why people cant drop it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I do want the card. You can show me a scan so that I know it was shipped, and I will wait for it. Otherwise, just say you never shipped it so that I don't have to wait.
    And then what? You are going to resend the money to me if I show you a copy of the reciept? No. It does me no good and it does you no good. If it shows up on either end, it's yours. have a nice night. I'm going to bed

-Alax

Questions or comments?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you're not in any rush to scan the receipt, how long do you think it will take for you to scan it?
    btw...as soon as it turns up while I'm organizing. I will get a scan or picture of it and post it. by "no rush" I mean I'm not going to tear up the house to find it, but as I'm unpacking... it will turn up and I will get a copy of it

-Alax

Questions or comments?

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I was CEO of a company, and sold a part related to that company on a forum (big or small), with "CEO" in my signature, and said forum is crawled by search engines, I'd want to do everything to clear my name as an agent of the company. Prove you shipped it out man, no harm in trying to clear your name...especially when other people on the forum are being solicited to buy through you guys.

Get the receipt, make a liar outta this guy and clean your name. Or just say *** it and don't care about what image this might portray.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nevermind. im done tonight. im off to bed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    If I was CEO of a company, and sold a part related to that company on a forum (big or small), with "CEO" in my signature, and said forum is crawled by search engines, I'd want to do everything to clear my name as an agent of the company. Prove you shipped it out man, no harm in trying to clear your name...especially when other people on the forum are being solicited to buy through you guys.

Get the receipt, make a liar outta this guy and clean your name. Or just say *** it and don't care about what image this might portray.
    What "image" does this portray? I said I will get to it when i get to it, but.. there's no rush. I immediately refunded him without a question asked, when he demanded a refund. I made good on the deal.

Now, though he's saying he wants the card and will pay for it if proof of shipping can be shown? It's done... for all we know the card is in USPS storage in alaska. Either way... I even offered to give him the card for free if it does turn up at his residence or at mine at any point. How exactly am I ****ing anyone over here or making myself look bad? I admitted to my mistake and I corrected it. He asked for a refund, he got a refund without any fuss... and on top of it... if the card shows up. He has a free video card. (which btw is a ****ing sweet *** card and was only replaced w/ 2x 8800GT cards)

-Alax

Questions or comments?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And then what? You are going to resend the money to me if I show you a copy of the reciept? No. It does me no good and it does you no good. If it shows up on either end, it's yours. have a nice night. I'm going to bed
    What a great way to handle a transaction.

So I guess it's safe to assume the card will never arrive because you never shipped it. What makes that believable is that you aren't in any hurry to provide proof that you did, even though I am still waiting for it to come. If for some reason it does come, I'll post up pictures and thank you for giving me a free card, since you do not want any cash for it.

I would rather you clear up your own name and show me the receipt, I receive the card, I pay you for it. I'm not a shady person.

Like I said, it was $57.95 for a x1900gt. I won't be able to find a price like that anytime soon. I would gladly pay anybody that little for that card.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What a great way to handle a transaction.

So I guess it's safe to assume the card will never arrive because you never shipped it. What makes that believable is that you aren't in any hurry to provide proof that you did, even though I am still waiting for it to come. If for some reason it does come, I'll post up pictures and thank you for giving me a free card, since you do not want any cash for it.

I would rather you clear up your own name and show me the receipt, I receive the card, I pay you for it. I'm not a shady person.

Like I said, it was $57.95 for a x1900gt. I won't be able to find a price like that anytime soon. I would gladly pay anybody that little for that card.
    lol... if it shows up and you post up pictures here. I do also expect an apology :-)... though as I said when I get to the reciept I will get it posted. I have a lot of other things in the way at the moment and it will turn up eventually.

-Alax

Questions or comments?

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast