Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaMike View Post
    ok john
    SHOW ME THE **** SCAN ALREADY.

I'm getting sick of this. What the hell are you doing over there?

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WHY THE **** DOES IT MATTER? It is FINISHED. Dude has his money back in hand. I have no video card. I do transactions weekly for well over $1k. $50 on a video card was nothign to be concerned about as for the "CYA" factor. If I realized it was going to be this much of a pain in my *** and that the buyer wouldn't bother contacting me, but posting trash here I'd of not bothered with it.

Why the hell would I A.) give him money back if I was trying to "scam" him. B.) bother to post the items here to give some decent gear to some decent people for a cheap price if I wasn't going to send it out, only to later give money right back.

As for the rest of it all... why the hell is it anyone else's business? Chaarlieee has my information and knows how to get in touch with me. Of course he'd much rather drag it here that talk directly to me. Didn't even bother to reply to my email I sent him when I was first informed of the situation when I got back from my trip.

It's FINISHED.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    SHOW ME THE **** SCAN ALREADY.

I'm getting sick of this. What the hell are you doing over there?
    I guess you didn't read where I said you are assuming i have a scanner. And even if I had a scanner, what makes you think i have the receipt at my house?

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alaxan View Post
    WHY THE **** DOES IT MATTER? It is FINISHED. Dude has his money back in hand. I have no video card. I do transactions weekly for well over $1k. $50 on a video card was nothign to be concerned about as for the "CYA" factor. If I realized it was going to be this much of a pain in my *** and that the buyer wouldn't bother contacting me, but posting trash here I'd of not bothered with it.

A 50 dollar transaction can ruin you just as fast as a $1k transaction, thats why you should treat them all importantly...atleast important enough to throw on delivery confirmation

Why the hell would I A.) give him money back if I was trying to "scam" him.

When some people have a problem they throw money at it to make it go away.

As for the rest of it all... why the hell is it anyone else's business?

Its other people's business because he wants to let people know that you don't do what is stated on your website, see below
    Taken from http://www.alchemy-computers.com/about.html#

We have worked with our partners to bring you not only the best available systems to the public at the most affordable price, but to also do it in a timely manner.

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Dude it's on here because he bought it off of here.

It doesn't matter if it was $5 or $5000, you dragged along the shipping to the point where the buyer got frustrated and wanted a resolution.

That's considered ****** selling.

You refunded him, then drop insinuations that he has the card already and is scamming you, yet you can't even PROVE that you shipped it. Get with the program..

The bottom line here is someone bought something, was told on multiple occasions it was shipped when it never was, and when he wants some sort of resolution, he finally gets a refund, as well as accusations of scamming the seller himself, who cannot even prove he sent anything out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    And explain to me how this personal transaction has anything to do with the company?

chargers is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why the hell would I A.) give him money back if I was trying to "scam" him. B.) bother to post the items here to give some decent gear to some decent people for a cheap price if I wasn't going to send it out, only to later give money right back.

As for the rest of it all... why the hell is it anyone else's business? Chaarlieee has my information and knows how to get in touch with me. Of course he'd much rather drag it here that talk directly to me. Didn't even bother to reply to my email I sent him when I was first informed of the situation when I got back from my trip.

It's FINISHED.
    You know why I never replied back to your email? Because in your email, it said "I do have the receipt and will make a copy of it to verify it was shipped out." (direct quote)

I waited for your "copy of it", but it never came. Why continually tell me you're going to provide proof that you shipped it, and now just say **** the whole thing and give me a refund? It makes no sense. Why close the paypal claim and refund me yourself? Why not let paypal take care of it? Just show paypal a scan of the receipt. Show them all the proof you have that you shipped it. It was completely unnecessary to end the claim. All you're doing is trying to save face in the case that you never shipped the card out. (which you and your friend mike are making it seem more likely).

Like I said, I'm still waiting for it. I'll pay you the money for it, or ship it back if you want (at your cost).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    You know why I never replied back to your email? Because in your email, it said "I do have the receipt and will make a copy of it to verify it was shipped out." (direct quote)

I waited for your "copy of it", but it never came. Why continually tell me you're going to provide proof that you shipped it, and now just say **** the whole thing and give me a refund? It makes no sense. Why close the paypal claim and refund me yourself? Why not let paypal take care of it? Just show paypal a scan of the receipt. Show them all the proof you have that you shipped it. It was completely unnecessary to end the claim. All you're doing is trying to save face in the case that you never shipped the card out.

Like I said, I'm still waiting for it. I'll pay you the money for it, or ship it back if you want (at your cost).
    I'll answer that again, the only option paypal accepts for proof of shipping is a tracking number.

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

And explain to me how this personal transaction has anything to do with the company?
    It was sold by the owner of the company.

Despite what you may think, the owner's personal dealings affect the view of the company.

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

From his signature displayed on this site:

-Alax
    CEO Alchemy Computer Systems
    He sure looks to be representing the company here now doesn't he. Too bad its not in a good light.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll answer that again, the only option paypal accepts for proof of shipping is a tracking number.
    That's too bad then. Looks like somebody should have spent the .25 cents to buy dc.

But I would still like to see proof. One, it clears up BOTH of your names, and two, I still want the video card, which I will pay alax back for.

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2kchevy View Post
    it's our business because what if other members wish to purchase from you.
    The deal was closed. He has a full refund at his own request and I asked no questions in doing so.

If it is so direly important to provide a copy of the reciept still after that fact, I will dig it up and get it up when I have a chance. My apartment is still a disaster and there's not much ogranization yet as I finish unpacking.

Chaarlieee knew how to get in touch w/ me should anything occur, but chose to bring it here instead of contact me. No email, no phone call. I was under the impression it was finished while I was away. Coming to the forum to see all of the experts ont he subject chiming in w/o any knowledge from both sides is a load of crap. Come on chevy, you know the forums will swing one way or another at the drop of a hat. Side w/ one, side w/ another. I understand a simple post to say "I had a bad deal w/ this person". 4 pages of bullshit tho and everyone else chiming in w/o any knowledge of the other side? Yeah... that's why I don't bother w/ the forums most of the time any longer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The deal was closed. He has a full refund at his own request and I asked no questions in doing so.

If it is so direly important to provide a copy of the reciept still after that fact, I will dig it up and get it up when I have a chance. My apartment is still a disaster and there's not much ogranization yet as I finish unpacking.

Chaarlieee knew how to get in touch w/ me should anything occur, but chose to bring it here instead of contact me. No email, no phone call. I was under the impression it was finished while I was away. Coming to the forum to see all of the experts ont he subject chiming in w/o any knowledge from both sides is a load of crap. Come on chevy, you know the forums will swing one way or another at the drop of a hat. Side w/ one, side w/ another. I understand a simple post to say "I had a bad deal w/ this person". 4 pages of bullshit tho and everyone else chiming in w/o any knowledge of the other side? Yeah... that's why I don't bother w/ the forums most of the time any longer
    "4 pages of bullshit tho and everyone else chiming in w/o any knowledge of the other side?"

It isn't too hard to figure out why...

Scoobydoo had a bad transaction with you, and mine is even worse.

I hope you find that receipt soon though.. with whatever mess of an apartment you have.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

User Tag List