Reload Thread: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

chargers is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaMike View Post
    So when(pretending you havent received it yet) you receive the card, are you going to ship it back? I have a hard time beliving you will. And you yourself said a recept is not good enough proof. so why would that do any good?
    You're making yourself look bad by trying to point out a false statement that I have a video card.

Why issue a refund if you shipped the **** card? What was the point of it? Why not let paypal handle the clam? All you had to do was provide them proof that you shipped it, and the claim would have been in your favor. There was no need to prematurely cancel a claim and refund me yourself if the card was actually shipped. It's pointless, and you're trying to turn this around on me.

Like I said, if I really do get the card, I will ship it back (with your money), or I will just buy it back. I'd rather have the card. It was a great deal.

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    Why do you keep assuming I have a video card? Either you really shipped it and it got lost or it is really delayed, or you are just blatantly lying AGAIN and trying to make ME look like the bad guy.

I love it.

Show me the receipt.

And you messed up the entire situation yourself by not spending .25 cents for delivery confirmation (if the card was really shipped). Should have just shipped it through UPS... it would have cost you about the same amount, plus you had free tracking and insurance. As a seller, I ship a ton of stuff and I back myself up whenever I make transactions over $50.

Why do you keep avoiding showing me a receipt?
    Transactions OVER $50...it wasn't over $50...and I don't use UPS for anything. It was a recomendation for a free pickup and ship method available to any purchaser. And their "free" insurance is a joke. Hell even their paid insurance is a joke. They have damaged more gear in the last 2years for me, than they have paid out in insurance. Most recent of which was a $3k computer that took 3 months to get a check from on the insurance.

I'm not trying to do **** to make u out to be a bad guy here. I just severely doubt that USPS lost that package. It's possible, but who knows. As I said before, I don't care. It's done, it's overwith.

-Alax
    CEO Alchemy Computer Systems

Questions or comments?
    Yahoo: Static_Lullaby_77
    AOL: StaticLulaby1977
    MSN: Alaxinlord@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're making yourself look bad by trying to point out a false statement that I have a video card.

Why issue a refund if you shipped the **** card? What was the point of it? Why not let paypal handle the clam? All you had to do was provide them proof that you shipped it, and the claim would have been in your favor. There was no need to prematurely cancel a claim and refund me yourself if the card was actually shipped. It's pointless, and you're trying to turn this around on me.

Like I said, if I really do get the card, I will ship it back (with your money), or I will just buy it back. I'd rather have the card. It was a great deal.
    Sorry if I dont believe you. The name calling and whining in this thread leads me to believe you are not the most mature person in the world. I fully believe you would keep both the money and card. As for letting paypal clear it up. The only proof that you can submit is a tracking number, which you didnt pay for.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alaxan View Post
    Transactions OVER $50...it wasn't over $50...and I don't use UPS for anything. It was a recomendation for a free pickup and ship method available to any purchaser. And their "free" insurance is a joke. Hell even their paid insurance is a joke. They have damaged more gear in the last 2years for me, than they have paid out in insurance. Most recent of which was a $3k computer that took 3 months to get a check from on the insurance.

I'm not trying to do **** to make u out to be a bad guy here. I just severely doubt that USPS lost that package. It's possible, but who knows. As I said before, I don't care. It's done, it's overwith.
    I paid $57.95. The transaction wasn't over $50?

You may not be trying to make me out to be a bad guy, but your friend is.

Like I said, I would rather just pay you if the card gets here. But it hasn't gotten here. I've been checking the mail most days. And when I'm not at home, I call home to ask for somebody to check to see if I got a package. So far, I've got nothing.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry if I dont believe you. The name calling and whining in this thread leads me to believe you are not the most mature person in the world. I fully believe you would keep both the money and card. As for letting paypal clear it up. The only proof that you can submit is a tracking number, which you didnt pay for.
    Don't assume anything about somebody you know nothing about. In your case, you could not be more wrong about what you've assumed so far.

Why don't you answer me about the receipt? Are you going to show me a scan? Quit crying about your assumptions and quit avoiding my question.

dleccord is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well, where's the tracking number and receipt?

REFS
    blackgeltabs, theCybe(2x), xplcitcustmz, mabel4life, bumpn_gt , PENER, BLD 25, j3bus2k3(3x) , PRIVATEpastry, guy022077(3x), alpine3612, 03tibgt, rocky 59, mattmcss, yotabeater,pepsican, iceteebone(2x), sfsloop @ mac. com, vincemarq, maldecido33, dalucifer, BassAddictJ, thakidgame, Scoobydoo, marcusb419er, nVRuckus, frkkevin, killahbean, CBFryman2, Zeuslicious(2x), bizzy07, expo5.0, dragonrage, 1loudsuv, nismos14, James Bang, mtlhead, Rsx_03, thaster, teamsubgopoof, CRAZYCORNUTS18, ggk, Colt9699(2x), thangalang, BloodStalker999, dwaynem, chaunb3400, volstitan908, blackbonnie, Fast1one, nineball, rbiele126, JayRich, Al_Capowned, runwitbass

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm curious why anybody smart enough to run their own business would ship product to a customer without any sort of delivery confirmation just for CYA...

Also your acting like this guy doesn't know how to handle a transaction. chaarlieee appears to have alot of references so it appears he has done many successful transaction.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I paid $57.95. The transaction wasn't over $50?

You may not be trying to make me out to be a bad guy, but your friend is.

Like I said, I would rather just pay you if the card gets here. But it hasn't gotten here. I've been checking the mail most days. And when I'm not at home, I call home to ask for somebody to check to see if I got a package. So far, I've got nothing.
    I had no problem till you started the name calling and got on your righteous high horse. which proves to me you are not that mature of a person also simple math states you should have received the package no later than 2 days ago. Speaking of assumptions, why do you assume I own a scanner? One last thing, the price of the transaction was 50.00, the 7.95 was for shipping and not included in the price of the card. Me personally, I would check the mail myself to see if my card is there instead of calling and asking someone else. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the free video card. Have a good night, I'm done with this thread.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had no problem till you started the name calling and got on your righteous high horse. which proves to me you are not that mature of a person and that simple math states you should have received the package no later than 2 days ago.
    lol. you just won't stop.

Where is the scan? This is millionth time you've avoided answering about the scan.

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had no problem till you started the name calling and got on your righteous high horse. which proves to me you are not that mature of a person and that simple math states you should have received the package no later than 2 days ago. as for the receipt, why do you assume i own a scanner?
    Something as simple as a tracking confirmation would give you proof instead of just bickering with a customer. Alot of companies give tracking numbers to avoid this type of thing, they don't just rely on "simple math" to argue shipping with a customer.

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mike- get out of the thread, unless you are posting a receipt from USPS showing the card being shipped to him.

dleccord is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No scanner? A camera pic would do.

REFS
    blackgeltabs, theCybe(2x), xplcitcustmz, mabel4life, bumpn_gt , PENER, BLD 25, j3bus2k3(3x) , PRIVATEpastry, guy022077(3x), alpine3612, 03tibgt, rocky 59, mattmcss, yotabeater,pepsican, iceteebone(2x), sfsloop @ mac. com, vincemarq, maldecido33, dalucifer, BassAddictJ, thakidgame, Scoobydoo, marcusb419er, nVRuckus, frkkevin, killahbean, CBFryman2, Zeuslicious(2x), bizzy07, expo5.0, dragonrage, 1loudsuv, nismos14, James Bang, mtlhead, Rsx_03, thaster, teamsubgopoof, CRAZYCORNUTS18, ggk, Colt9699(2x), thangalang, BloodStalker999, dwaynem, chaunb3400, volstitan908, blackbonnie, Fast1one, nineball, rbiele126, JayRich, Al_Capowned, runwitbass

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Savage View Post
    Mike- get out of the thread, unless you are posting a receipt from USPS showing the card being shipped to him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Also, it's not the buyers responsibility to prove that he received something when the seller has not provided proof it was shipped.

It's not fair to accuse someone of stealing something you can't even prove you sent him...use some logic here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

buh bye.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast