Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 148

Reload Thread: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, Ok
    Age
    32
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    You are so off.
    You're right, I dont know anything about the situation. I'm just making it up as i go along.

    And if you don't want the refund I'll be happy to have you send it back to me, I could certainly use it this weekend.









  2. #62
    chargers's Avatar
    chargers is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by TulsaMike View Post
    You're right, I dont know anything about the situation. I'm just making it up as i go along.

    And if you don't want the refund I'll be happy to have you send it back to me, I could certainly use it this weekend.
    Why don't you read my entire post and reply to the entire post, ********?




  3. #63
    chargers's Avatar
    chargers is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Don't get ****ing smart with me either. I never once showed a ton of frustration like some people would do. I was really patient about this entire situation. I would still rather have the video card than a refund.




  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, Ok
    Age
    32
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    Why don't you read my entire post, ********?
    Name calling will get you far in life. Also please don't threaten me over the internet, it might hurt my feelings.






  5. #65
    Alaxan's Avatar
    Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    WI
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    It was shipped USPS as for your bullshit about I said I would ship it UPS. I said BUYER can setup a UPS pickup or I could do the same for the same cost. YOU wanted to be a cheapass on the shipping and pay for the basic bullshit USPS parcel post.

    I did tell you I had shipped it out initially and had planned that day to be there and ship it out. During the move it made it's way to the back of my mind. I'm still going through boxes and such here and it has been chaos the last couple of weeks. Of course, I made the assumption as well that if there were any further problems you would have called me, since you do have my phone number for just that purpose.

    A refund was issued for two reasons. First, because I stand behind anything I sell. If you trully did not recieve it yet and you are going to insist on demanding a refund on the forums then you got what you wanted.

    Second, because it's not worth my time to stress over $50. You want to sit here and spread your own bs on the forums. It's not worth the time or stress. I do, find it hilarious tho that you would put my name down as a reference for your f/t stuff here.

    btw... I never called you back because I was on an airplane and in business meetings and such until I got back this week and was informed by Mike of what had been going on here.




  6. #66
    chargers's Avatar
    chargers is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by TulsaMike View Post
    Name calling will get you far in life. Also please don't threaten me over the internet, it might hurt my feelings.
    Sure, don't respond to the post. Of course, the reason is, because you know you are both full of ****. You have no real response to give. You know that the both of you ****ed up, so of course you would have nothing better to say?

    Why don't you give a proper response to my post?

    Here it is again:

    The main thing here is he blatantly lied. Three times. What good reason does anybody have to lie that many times? It's stupid as hell. Just admit you were busy or whatever. Don't bullshit people by telling them you shipped when you didn't. He could have easily said that "he had it in the car with him when he was heading to work that day, and got sidetracked and then it got misplaced when he was moving later that day", but he never did. That's why it's bullshit.

    The card probably isn't coming. Tell me what shipping method you used. USPS what? Priority? Parcel? I still haven't even seen the "proof".

    Why would you need to issue a refund if you shipped the card? This leads me on even more to think that it was never shipped.




  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, Ok
    Age
    32
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    Don't get ****ing smart with me either. I never once showed a ton of frustration like some people would do. I was really patient about this entire situation. I would still rather have the video card than a refund.
    First off, I'll post whatever I want, I don't need your permission.

    Second, it looks like you get both. I wonder if we will get the card back? I have a feeling you already have it seeing as it was shipped out Tuesday of last week w/ 3-5 day shipping and its now been 7 business days.






  8. #68
    Alaxan's Avatar
    Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    WI
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    Don't get ****ing smart with me either. I never once showed a ton of frustration like some people would do. I was really patient about this entire situation. I would still rather have the video card than a refund.
    Should I go back and take the other quote?.... yeah... here it is

    Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    Nope. I made a claim last night. I just want a refund now.
    And you don't lie right? Bleh... not worth my time. it's done... if the card does arrive. Do i get it back? doubtful. I'm half under the belief at this point that you got the card, but still felt like being an ***. Either way, it's done. Get over it and move along with your life




  9. #69
    chargers's Avatar
    chargers is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaxan View Post
    It was shipped USPS as for your bullshit about I said I would ship it UPS. I said BUYER can setup a UPS pickup or I could do the same for the same cost. YOU wanted to be a cheapass on the shipping and pay for the basic bullshit USPS parcel post.

    I did tell you I had shipped it out initially and had planned that day to be there and ship it out. During the move it made it's way to the back of my mind. I'm still going through boxes and such here and it has been chaos the last couple of weeks. Of course, I made the assumption as well that if there were any further problems you would have called me, since you do have my phone number for just that purpose.

    A refund was issued for two reasons. First, because I stand behind anything I sell. If you trully did not recieve it yet and you are going to insist on demanding a refund on the forums then you got what you wanted.

    Second, because it's not worth my time to stress over $50. You want to sit here and spread your own bs on the forums. It's not worth the time or stress. I do, find it hilarious tho that you would put my name down as a reference for your f/t stuff here.

    btw... I never called you back because I was on an airplane and in business meetings and such until I got back this week and was informed by Mike of what had been going on here.
    You said UPS, when you say set up a pickup, I'm assuming you are just going to ship regularly. I have no idea why it would be any other way.

    Either way, you never mentioned anything about me paying for "cheapass shipping", only that it would cost $7.95. That's how much it would cost for UPS or FedEx ground, so I assumed that was it. It's a safe assumption when you mention UPS in your thread.

    You made the assumption that if there were further problems that I would call you? What the hell kind of selling methods do you have? Why should I call you? You should have PMed me the day that it wasn't able to go out. Are you forgetting the fact that you blatantly lied to me on the very first day I paid you? You said you would ship it out the next day? Why should I be the one to ask if there were any problems? That is your responsibility!

    I did not get your phone number until last week. How could I have called you at all in the first few weeks?

    As far as me asking for a refund in the forum, I said/meant that I wanted a refund if the card wasn't shipped. If it was shipped, then of course, I'd rather have the card. But I still don't even have proof that it was shipped? And yes, I can take back what I said because I said that out of frustration. I want the card. I didn't need a refund. It was a great deal. I had no problem paying you for it.

    So, where is the scan of the receipt (which still isn't even legit proof)?

    As far as you being listed in my refs, I listed you after I bought it because I assumed you would be a decent seller. Of course, that wasn't the case. I just forgot to take it out, but thanks for reminding me.

    And as for the airplane excuse.. that's just another excuse of many.




  10. #70
    chargers's Avatar
    chargers is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaxan View Post
    Should I go back and take the other quote?.... yeah... here it is



    And you don't lie right? Bleh... not worth my time. it's done... if the card does arrive. Do i get it back? doubtful. I'm half under the belief at this point that you got the card, but still felt like being an ***. Either way, it's done. Get over it and move along with your life
    I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, since alaxan posted. You're nothing right now.




  11. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, Ok
    Age
    32
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, since alaxan posted. You're nothing right now.
    I hope you are enjoying your video card and money.






  12. #72
    Alaxan's Avatar
    Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    WI
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Airplane excuse... i'd be happy to post a copy of my itinerary here, but wtf for? YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK already. and of course, are not denying the possibility that you have the video card or would keep it if it shows up.

    Your entire argument is a moot point. It's done, you have your money and I have no video card. Why the **** would I bother over $50 to smear my name? Especially when so many on this forum know me and know my personal character. It's bullshit all around and you can move along and get over it, or keep *****ing and griping here. Your call, but I'm not going to bother replying again and keeping this **** moving




  13. #73
    chargers's Avatar
    chargers is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by TulsaMike View Post
    I hope you are enjoying your video card and money.
    Well of course I have to respond to a cheap shot like this.

    I got a refund today. But I have been waiting about a month for a video card. And it still isn't here. And I still haven't seen proof that it wasn't shipped out. Show me the proof. All you are doing right now is trying to save face and trying to make it seem like I received the video card when I'm still waiting for it. I'm not a dishonest person.

    That's all. I'll reply back to you if you give me the proof.




  14. #74
    chargers's Avatar
    chargers is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaxan View Post
    Airplane excuse... i'd be happy to post a copy of my itinerary here, but wtf for? YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK already. and of course, are not denying the possibility that you have the video card or would keep it if it shows up.

    Your entire argument is a moot point. It's done, you have your money and I have no video card. Why the **** would I bother over $50 to smear my name? Especially when so many on this forum know me and know my personal character. It's bullshit all around and you can move along and get over it, or keep *****ing and griping here. Your call, but I'm not going to bother replying again and keeping this **** moving
    Why do you keep assuming I have a video card? Either you really shipped it and it got lost or it is really delayed, or you are just blatantly lying AGAIN and trying to make ME look like the bad guy.

    I love it.

    Show me the receipt.

    And you messed up the entire situation yourself by not spending .25 cents for delivery confirmation (if the card was really shipped). Should have just shipped it through UPS... it would have cost you about the same amount, plus you had free tracking and insurance. As a seller, I ship a ton of stuff and I back myself up whenever I make transactions over $50.

    Why do you keep avoiding showing me a receipt?




  15. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, Ok
    Age
    32
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    Well of course I have to respond to a cheap shot like this.

    I got a refund today. But I have been waiting about a month for a video card. And it still isn't here. And I still haven't seen proof that it wasn't shipped out. Show me the proof. All you are doing right now is trying to save face and trying to make it seem like I received the video card when I'm still waiting for it. I'm not a dishonest person.

    That's all. I'll reply back to you if you give me the proof.
    So when(pretending you havent received it yet) you receive the card, are you going to ship it back? I have a hard time beliving you will. And you yourself said a recept is not good enough proof. so why would that do any good?






Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum