Closed Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 510

Reload Thread: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

  1. #61
    jmanjr's Avatar
    jmanjr is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In A Place
    Posts
    1,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    Originally posted by nbudros
    I would honestly say tomorrow or wednesday, i sent it ups two day, friday (not 100% on the day) but i sent it for sure man, I sent it from work, so there is no tracking number. I did send it for sure. I owe work 6.42, which is the price for priority mail 2nd day.
    Originally posted by nbudros
    It was shipped USPS... thats why theres no tracking number it cost me 4$ to ship. I figured it would get there no hassle. Should be 2nd day, didnt go out till monday I bet, im praying on wednesday.
    Like I said you were not even honest, thats signs of a scammer. Everyone thinks your in the wrong and they are taking the time to read thats the pms I got, seems everyone is totally against you, because everyone but you seems to think your NOT in the wrong, and of course I dont need to call and harass you, but its not ILLEGAL for my attorny/jag offical to call you on my behalf to figure out whats going on, and next time you might want to read from the beginning not just walk into it mid conversation, because I have already stated that I have filed a small claims suite against you via jag thats no bluff, and you claim I didnt pay you whatever and it hasnt been 7 days?

    So paypal is lying right? lets see Jan 22+7days=Jan29 todays date jan 31 that would be 9days 9days > 7days so yes its been over a week.

    Jan. 22, 2008 Payment To Nick Budros Cleared Details -$82.00 USD $0.00 USD -$82.00 USD Need a screen shot to better prove that? And that fact that you continue to talk down upon me and pass names other then mine proves your irresponsibility and the fact that you call me a douche because I didnt wait...are you serious I have been waiting and you still couldnt provide any truth in your comments, and you say Im rushing hmm lemme think I do go to IRAQ in a few days, and this needs to be settled prior to of course I am going to speed up the process, and for escalating the claim, why wouldnt I, you said yourself you were not going to refund my money, when someone tells you that what do you expect the reaction to be?

    Originally posted by nbudros
    God **** it. I ****ing shipped it. Honestly man, i dont have time right now to deal with this. If it doesnt show ill give your money back. I shipped it. Thats all I know.
    Originally posted by nbudros
    i shipped it, so i need my memory stick back before I refund the money. I cant refund your money that simple.
    Last edited by jmanjr; 01-31-2008 at 08:59 PM.







  2. #62
    WhoSayWho?'s Avatar
    WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hempstead State Park
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nbudros View Post
    Changing a story... and adding to it isnt the same man...


    I decided to wait to pay you back, till next month. Its not that hard, what wrong with wanting to put rewards points on my credit card for this refund?
    Yor reward points should be his concern as well.




  3. #63
    nbudros's Avatar
    nbudros is offline E-THUG



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jmanjr View Post
    The excuse he gave me was the company he works for has multiple shipping options and he would choose the fastest buy cheapest shipping, which again makes no sense, you cant really have fast and cheap in 1 shipment, you either pay nothing and get snail mail, or you pay the big $ and get overnight etc...like I said this guy made tons of faulty claims as well.(NOT REALLY LIKE WHAT? He never even mentioned fedex to be honest, he said UPS several times, then he said he just ended up shipping usps, funny thing is if he knows so much about shipping since his company deals with shipping alot,(WE SHIP 1500+ MAILERS A MONTH + PACKAGES AND BOXES WE HAVE FEDEX AND USPS ACCOUNTS AND 2 MAILING MACHINES) how in the hell would you not know certain things or just bold face lie about it, like telling me he shipped my package USPS 2day, sorry usps doesnt offer 2day,(PRIORITY 2ND DAY!) secondly the fact that he said USPS doesnt offer tracking? Seriously man at least research and look at each carriers site such as usps.com, ups.com, and fedex.com and if you want dhl.com not hard. Or hell since they were there at your company why not ASK?
    ( I DID, I SHIPPED IT 2ND DAY PRIORITY WITH INSURANCE, GUESS I DID IT WRONG, we use DHL for overnight and FEDEX FOR GROUND)
    If he means well then why not do the smart thing in this situation and refund my 82$ as he claimed so many times,(BECAUSE ITS BEEN 4 DAYS SINCE USPS PICKED IT UP THATS NOT SUFFICIENT TIME) and fix the problem he created? (ITS USPS THAT CREATED THE PROBLEM)It just looks worse on him by prolonging the situation and the reply he gave me that I posted seriously whos being absurd? So you get all pissy because I want my money back? (YOU GIVE IT ANY TIME NO!)Whos fault is that? Its his fault for not being honest and sticking to the game plan that simple. You make a mistake as a seller you have to be ready to fix it that simple bottom line.

    lastly Im a whiner? D@mn right call me a whiner if you will, but this guy has 82$ of mine and I have ***** to show for it! Hell yes Im gonna be a bit upset thats like driving down the highway doing 70mph and throwing 82$ out the window. bottom line its gone as of right now, and Im trying to recoupe it. Of course he would call me a whiner he has my D@mn money and the stick, but if you read he was the whiner when he claimed ice scammed him!! Odd huh? Tides turn and he is quick to get all defensive like he is never in the wrong.
    I WAS IN THE WRONG NOT GETTING A IT CERTIFIED I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD MATTER BUT I SEE IM WRONG IVE ADMITTED TO THAT MANY TIMES MAN.

    PM ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS WHEN YOUR OVER SEAS ILL SEND YOU MY 2GIG FOR FREE AFTER I REFUND YOUR MONEY.




  4. #64
    nbudros's Avatar
    nbudros is offline E-THUG



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    Yor reward points should be his concern as well.
    Definitely.




  5. #65
    BreakDaLaw's Avatar
    BreakDaLaw is offline Cavalier Killer!



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Altavista
    Posts
    625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    im not taking sides to any one here but USPS is not the best way to ship. In the future of you and/or anyone elses shipping career, please do us all a favor and use UPS, FEDEX or DHL. This way you have proof of shipping and no one can call you a scammer. I shipped something off before with USPS and it didnt get there and I lost all the money so i think nbudros has all of the right to wait. Again I'm not taking anyones side, just stating USPS is ****..




    2001 Cavalier-
    Head Unit- Pioneer DEH-P880PRS
    Frontstage-Coming soon.
    Frontstage Amp-Coming soon.
    Subwoofer-DD 9515f/g
    Box-4.5cubes/40hz
    Subwoofer Amp-AQ2200D
    Eletrical Upgrades-Big 3,2 Runs KnuKonceptz 1/0 KLM Deka/Shocker 9A31

    --------------------------------------

    Coming soon-

    200Amp alty, another 9A31, HC1400, Another AQ2200

  6. #66
    nbudros's Avatar
    nbudros is offline E-THUG



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Icon31 Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jmanjr View Post
    Like I said you were not even honest, thats signs of a scammer
    Wow your right im sooo sorry I just ball parked a figure about shipping and didnt use exact numbers. I know it was 6.42 I had to pay it. I could have my company make a receipt for paying for the postage I used and they i would have a receipt of payment.




  7. #67
    nbudros's Avatar
    nbudros is offline E-THUG



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakDaLaw View Post
    im not taking sides to any one here but USPS is not the best way to ship. In the future of you and/or anyone elses shipping career, please do us all a favor and use UPS, FEDEX or DHL. This way you have proof of shipping and no one can call you a scammer. I shipped something off before with USPS and it didnt get there and I lost all the money so i think nbudros has all of the right to wait. Again I'm not taking anyones side, just stating USPS is ****..
    I agree with usps not being the best but i figured it would be fine. I dont feel that OVERNIGHT 10:30 DHL for a memory stick is not a wise choice on my part, thats a dumb amount to spend.




  8. #68
    nbudros's Avatar
    nbudros is offline E-THUG



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    You know i bought the mem stick for 20 shipped. Ill refund your money. Why not.


    Kudos if you have the mem stick or if it shows up in the next couple of days, your headaches and CONSTANT pms are enough...




  9. #69
    BreakDaLaw's Avatar
    BreakDaLaw is offline Cavalier Killer!



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Altavista
    Posts
    625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nbudros View Post
    I agree with usps not being the best but i figured it would be fine. I dont feel that OVERNIGHT 10:30 DHL for a memory stick is not a wise choice on my part, thats a dumb amount to spend.
    in that case no offense to jmanjr but i woulda said you either wait for the slow shipping or dont get it...money is a great thing to have but when you have to go through this id rather wait for someone to buy something from me then have them call me a scammer




    2001 Cavalier-
    Head Unit- Pioneer DEH-P880PRS
    Frontstage-Coming soon.
    Frontstage Amp-Coming soon.
    Subwoofer-DD 9515f/g
    Box-4.5cubes/40hz
    Subwoofer Amp-AQ2200D
    Eletrical Upgrades-Big 3,2 Runs KnuKonceptz 1/0 KLM Deka/Shocker 9A31

    --------------------------------------

    Coming soon-

    200Amp alty, another 9A31, HC1400, Another AQ2200

  10. #70
    nbudros's Avatar
    nbudros is offline E-THUG



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    As soon as this thread deleted Ill get on PP. by the way JAG wouldnt have a case.




  11. #71
    Scoobydoo's Avatar
    Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DINGLEBERRY
    Posts
    9,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    LOL at USPS being ****, just because a tracking number isnt standard. spend the extra buck or two and get a tracking number, pretty simple




  12. #72
    nbudros's Avatar
    nbudros is offline E-THUG



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    PM TO JMAN SINCE HES NOT POSTING:

    you can have your money back once the threads closed. Thanks for being a cry baby. I asked you to just wait patiently. But you caused all this **** man.

    And jag doesnt scare me and isnt a threat. They have no case.

    Now POST ON THE THREAD THAT THIS IS OVER AND YOULL GET YOUR MONEY. THEN YOU HAVE TO POST HOW I FIXED THIS PROBLEM WITH USPS AFTER WAITING AN APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF TIME FOR THEM TO TRY AND DELIVER THE PACKAGE



    Im over this Ill accept usps didn't deliver and that its lost, since I know i shipped it.




  13. #73
    nbudros's Avatar
    nbudros is offline E-THUG



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    LOL at USPS being ****, just because a tracking number isnt standard. spend the extra buck or two and get a tracking number, pretty simple
    I know. My bad, i was naive for not getting it. But i will next time if i ever ship again that way




  14. #74
    1phatclipse's Avatar
    1phatclipse is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakDaLaw View Post
    in that case no offense to jmanjr but i woulda said you either wait for the slow shipping or dont get it...money is a great thing to have but when you have to go through this id rather wait for someone to buy something from me then have them call me a scammer
    ISNT LYNCHBURG JUST ONE BIG HILL? LOL




  15. #75
    jmanjr's Avatar
    jmanjr is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In A Place
    Posts
    1,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

    You made this problem yourseld you didnt get me anything to prove to me it was shipped, and the fact that usps doesnt show anything in their system for me in the past 30 days what do you think? Like I said when the money is in my paypal that can be arranged. Just to answer your question though, jag does have a strong case against you, its called fraud, and theft you have my money, and I dont have crap from you, not to mention the ample pms I have given them, and the fact you lied an changed your story several times, lets add the fact that you have no proof that anything ever shipped no reciept for insurance, no reciept for shipping, no tracking number, no insurance number nothing, fact is you dont have anything to make a case against me.




  16. 01-31-2008

    Banned


Closed Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum