Closed Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

bigbirney420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone View Post
    Don't you soil Michigan's name here
    He spent most of his life in Michigan, parents still live there. Hes only been down here 6 months for work. Maybe Texas at each end but Michigan through and through.

2009 Pontiac G8 GT, New Era Intake, Doug Thorley Exhaust, Patrick G Tune
    Building: Hybrid Imagine 6.5 front, Image Dynamics CTX 5.25 rear doors. Peerless SLS 8's rear deck off of Kicker ZXSum8 and ZX 700.5

2007 Toyota 4Runner
    Eclipse XA100 sub amp and Incriminator 187 10 in 1.6 cubes
    Working on Double Din, nice 6.5 Seperates and 6.5 coaxs rear

Refs: Pike110,Hintzyboy,dcmcki, qcsfinest704, MagickMan, allstar1500bd, ravemeister, Team PSI, Jntar, Brian Owens, and others....so many

nbudros is offline E-THUG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jmanjr View Post
    The excuse he gave me was the company he works for has multiple shipping options and he would choose the fastest buy cheapest shipping, which again makes no sense, you cant really have fast and cheap in 1 shipment, you either pay nothing and get snail mail, or you pay the big $ and get overnight etc...like I said this guy made tons of faulty claims as well. He never even mentioned fedex to be honest, he said UPS several times, then he said he just ended up shipping usps, funny thing is if he knows so much about shipping since his company deals with shipping alot, how in the hell would you not know certain things or just bold face lie about it, like telling me he shipped my package USPS 2day, sorry usps doesnt offer 2day, secondly the fact that he said USPS doesnt offer tracking? Seriously man at least research and look at each carriers site such as usps.com, ups.com, and fedex.com and if you want dhl.com not hard. Or hell since they were there at your company why not ASK?

If he means well then why not do the smart thing in this situation and refund my 82$ as he claimed so many times, and fix the problem he created? It just looks worse on him by prolonging the situation and the reply he gave me that I posted seriously whos being absurd? So you get all pissy because I want my money back? Whos fault is that? Its his fault for not being honest and sticking to the game plan that simple. You make a mistake as a seller you have to be ready to fix it that simple bottom line.

lastly Im a whiner? D@mn right call me a whiner if you will, but this guy has 82$ of mine and I have ***** to show for it! Hell yes Im gonna be a bit upset thats like driving down the highway doing 70mph and throwing 82$ out the window. bottom line its gone as of right now, and Im trying to recoupe it. Of course he would call me a whiner he has my D@mn money and the stick, but if you read he was the whiner when he claimed ice scammed him!! Odd huh? Tides turn and he is quick to get all defensive like he is never in the wrong.

2nd day is fast....

2nd is cheaper then overnight. Hence cheap and fast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont have the stick cus i shipped it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I havnt scammed you. You dont understand paypal jman, you will get your money because i cant prove its shipped ive excepted that, Im only making you wait because your rushing all of this and I wouldnt doubt if you have the stick.

I dont give a **** about the stick man. its the fact you didnt care what I had to say you just wanted all your money right away. I HAVE RIGHTS AS A SELLER TO HAVE SOME TIME TO INVESTIGATE.

Grinder1989 is offline Sundown Audio Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mokedaddy View Post
    I agree. He has made some mistakes and definitely not handled things the correct way but he isnt a scammer. He is just young and still learning the ways of the world.
    Well then he should have learned it. I came on to this forum, had people ship me items first when I had no ref's. I could have got a free x over and a bunch of other ****. But I have always came through. Even when it came down to making multiple payments to Jake for my prototype sub, I came through. If I am capable of doing it, so is he.

North Coast Improvements, Mobile Audio Division. Sundown Audio Dealer Akron, OH. Need BNIB audio? PM me for details.

By: N.G.U Graphics

Verlander is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm almost on the floor laughing at this. The Pistons are out right pwning the Lakers and I'm enjoying this more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im laffing too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont understand how I have SCAMMED him can some one explain.

I feel the stick didnt leave DFW till monday at noon when they get the mail.

SO THROUGH SCIENCE OF TRAVEL DISTANCE! AND THE USPS MAGICK I see why its not there...

jmanjr is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Nothing Again

Originally posted by nbudros

I DONT HAVE TO REFUND YOU YET. WHY WOULD I. YOUR BEING A PRICK... I have 10 days from the time it became a claim... Jesus. You smoke blower.
    Like I said before you will be taken to small claims court, and paypal says 10 days, but you make 80$ an hour so whats the problem? So now your making more excuses now its about credit cards, change your story much? Like I said in the pm I will have my attorny give you a call and your local police office so this can get settled faster, trust me the military doesnt stand for someone dragging their feet in a situation of this nature. As I said before you made your claim you want to wait 10days thats fine, but in military court that will never stand they dont give a ***** if your in debt, my money is my money and thats what I will have and FYI they are not going to hold up a deployment because you want to wait 10 days to refund my money, we dont have 10 days, like I said you were payed Jan 22nd simple its been over a week and nothing, and ICE feel free to pm me his phone number so I can get this sped up

You dont understand that you lied and said the stick shipped friday via ups 2nd day air which was nothing more then a lie, because you changed your story to it was shipped monday via usps 2nd day air, your a scammer because you have my money and I dont have product that simple. For future reference get TRACKING AND INSURANCE sheesh its not that expensive especially when you make 80$ an hour investigate as much as you want doesnt bother me one bit, but its hard to say I have the stick considering USPS themselves said there is no package in their system coming to me from your name? ODD huh? SO obviously if they dont have any record of you shipping me anything via usps what do you think I think? Hmm lemme sum it up a bit better USPS tells me there is no record of you shipping anything to me...obviously means I believe you didnt send ****! And you claim I am rushing are you kidding me its been over a week and I told you I would buy the stick as long as it was here before I left to iraq which you totally agreed and even said this:

One method is ups air but its 25 some dollars usps was cheaper and I figured it was as good. And it was projected to be there the 28th if not sooner
    Yes. I MAY do ups second day, depending on the price through my company, but it will be there soon. If its 30$ for over night and 10 for 2nd day you must understand. But again i promise it will have a estimated arrival date of jan 28th or sooner that way you can 2 day grace if something happens, if not I will refund your money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder1989 View Post
    Well then he should have learned it. I came on to this forum, had people ship me items first when I had no ref's. I could have got a free x over and a bunch of other ****. But I have always came through. Even when it came down to making multiple payments to Jake for my prototype sub, I came through. If I am capable of doing it, so is he.
    ASK ANY ONE ELSE ABOUT ME SELLING THINGS IVE ALWAYS COME THROUGH I FORGET REMOTES AND BASSKNOBS AND I SHIP THEM...

I always make arrangements.

I told jman i would do my best to get it there soon cus hes leaving but no such luck and I am sorry but I cant just refund him right away.

ALSO JMAN TELL EVERYONE HOW IM GOING TO COURT WITH JAG?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you call and harass me thats a crime...

And its the principal man, your a being a duche. And I dont want to refund you its been NOT EVEN 7days since you paid and NOT EVEN A DAY SINCE YOU FILE A CLAIM.

You wait 2 hours into a dispute to file a claim.

I PERSONAL talked to PP they said wait and see if it shows up.

PP is smarter then you and I. So im listening to them

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What are you going to do with my number CALLL AND CALL cus you dont have **** to do but bug me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pm box has room if any one wants to send me some more messages.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Changing a story... and adding to it isnt the same man...

I decided to wait to pay you back, till next month. Its not that hard, what wrong with wanting to put rewards points on my credit card for this refund?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NO one has anything to say?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast