Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

Grinder1989 is offline Sundown Audio Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: nbudros IS A SCAMMER!!

Quote Originally Posted by mokedaddy View Post
    I wasnt talking ****. I was wondering why you are in something that doesnt concern you. But I will gladly give you my address if you want.
    You weren't talking ****? Really? Maybe you should read your post. I simply posted in Ice's negative feedback thread that the retard from Texas made about him. I defended Ice for that douche trying to screw up his reputation. I'll also post in whatever thread I feel like even if it has nothing to do with me. If you don't like it, then don't read my posts.

North Coast Improvements, Mobile Audio Division. Sundown Audio Dealer Akron, OH. Need BNIB audio? PM me for details.

By: N.G.U Graphics

bigbirney420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man arent there people on here that have been waiting months for ****, like subs and amps. It hasnt even been a week and everyones a scammer. USPS ***** and even if you send priority mail and get the tracking number it doesnt apply until its delivered.

2009 Pontiac G8 GT, New Era Intake, Doug Thorley Exhaust, Patrick G Tune
    Building: Hybrid Imagine 6.5 front, Image Dynamics CTX 5.25 rear doors. Peerless SLS 8's rear deck off of Kicker ZXSum8 and ZX 700.5

2007 Toyota 4Runner
    Eclipse XA100 sub amp and Incriminator 187 10 in 1.6 cubes
    Working on Double Din, nice 6.5 Seperates and 6.5 coaxs rear

Refs: Pike110,Hintzyboy,dcmcki, qcsfinest704, MagickMan, allstar1500bd, ravemeister, Team PSI, Jntar, Brian Owens, and others....so many

jmanjr is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

like you said its principle, but Im not going to lose money over somthing im not in the wrong about either, I have lost money in the past being the seller to make a deal right. So I dont understand his concept, he said several times he would refund my money, but that has been nothing more then talk like all the rest of his comments of im gonna do this, im gonna do that...etc...etc... he hasnt done crap to help the issue, just made it worse. Thats great info birney, but I will point out the fact that he lied and said it would be shipped UPS 2nd day air, which didnt happen, and yes Im saying he is a scammer, because he cant prove the package was ever shipped, can prove it has insurance, doesnt even have a reciept of shippment, not to mention the fact that he was paid on Jan 22 so Jan 29 would have been a week, like I said I waiting patiently and he never came through, he assured me it would be here at the latest Jan 28 3 days after it still hasnt arrived so obviously I am going to question the situation and when I did I stumbled upon more negative information which was the fact that he lied several times and had nothing to show that the stick was indeed shipped, NOTHING how do you do business and not cover your A$$?

1phatclipse is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wasnt talking ****. I was wondering why you are in something that doesnt concern you. But I will gladly give you my address if you want.
    can i have your address.......im a peeping tom and i just got a new video cam lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1phatclipse View Post
    can i have your address.......im a peeping tom and i just got a new video cam lol

North Coast Improvements, Mobile Audio Division. Sundown Audio Dealer Akron, OH. Need BNIB audio? PM me for details.

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Sad to see a fellow Dallas guy get a bad rep...but it seems pretty deserved.

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com

bigbirney420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Sad to see a fellow Dallas guy get a bad rep...but it seems pretty deserved.
    Hes actually a Michigan guy, which would make sense, been here less than 6 months and not a resident

2009 Pontiac G8 GT, New Era Intake, Doug Thorley Exhaust, Patrick G Tune
    Building: Hybrid Imagine 6.5 front, Image Dynamics CTX 5.25 rear doors. Peerless SLS 8's rear deck off of Kicker ZXSum8 and ZX 700.5

2007 Toyota 4Runner
    Eclipse XA100 sub amp and Incriminator 187 10 in 1.6 cubes
    Working on Double Din, nice 6.5 Seperates and 6.5 coaxs rear

Refs: Pike110,Hintzyboy,dcmcki, qcsfinest704, MagickMan, allstar1500bd, ravemeister, Team PSI, Jntar, Brian Owens, and others....so many

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbirney420 View Post
    Hes actually a Michigan guy, which would make sense, been here less than 6 months and not a resident
    Hmmm, for some reason I had it in my mind that he was in Dallas...

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com

9. 01-31-2008

Banned

mokedaddy is offline professional idiot

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder1989 View Post
    You weren't talking ****? Really? Maybe you should read your post. I simply posted in Ice's negative feedback thread that the retard from Texas made about him. I defended Ice for that douche trying to screw up his reputation. I'll also post in whatever thread I feel like even if it has nothing to do with me. If you don't like it, then don't read my posts.
    So one guy from Texas means the whole state is bad? I personally know Nick. Do I get involved in these threads? No. The kid is an idiot but he means well. Im just wondering why you are following him around talking **** when you dont know the whole story. I am not taking sides one way or another as all parties involved directly in the situation are grown men and should be able to handle their difficulties by themselves.

'a man without enemies, is a man without character'

1phatclipse is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bigbirney you his boy right? wassup with him? lol

jmanjr is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The excuse he gave me was the company he works for has multiple shipping options and he would choose the fastest buy cheapest shipping, which again makes no sense, you cant really have fast and cheap in 1 shipment, you either pay nothing and get snail mail, or you pay the big $ and get overnight etc...like I said this guy made tons of faulty claims as well. He never even mentioned fedex to be honest, he said UPS several times, then he said he just ended up shipping usps, funny thing is if he knows so much about shipping since his company deals with shipping alot, how in the hell would you not know certain things or just bold face lie about it, like telling me he shipped my package USPS 2day, sorry usps doesnt offer 2day, secondly the fact that he said USPS doesnt offer tracking? Seriously man at least research and look at each carriers site such as usps.com, ups.com, and fedex.com and if you want dhl.com not hard. Or hell since they were there at your company why not ASK?

If he means well then why not do the smart thing in this situation and refund my 82$ as he claimed so many times, and fix the problem he created? It just looks worse on him by prolonging the situation and the reply he gave me that I posted seriously whos being absurd? So you get all pissy because I want my money back? Whos fault is that? Its his fault for not being honest and sticking to the game plan that simple. You make a mistake as a seller you have to be ready to fix it that simple bottom line.

lastly Im a whiner? D@mn right call me a whiner if you will, but this guy has 82$ of mine and I have ***** to show for it! Hell yes Im gonna be a bit upset thats like driving down the highway doing 70mph and throwing 82$ out the window. bottom line its gone as of right now, and Im trying to recoupe it. Of course he would call me a whiner he has my D@mn money and the stick, but if you read he was the whiner when he claimed ice scammed him!! Odd huh? Tides turn and he is quick to get all defensive like he is never in the wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So one guy from Texas means the whole state is bad? I personally know Nick. Do I get involved in these threads? No. The kid is an idiot but he means well. Im just wondering why you are following him around talking **** when you dont know the whole story. I am not taking sides one way or another as all parties involved directly in the situation are grown men and should be able to handle their difficulties by themselves.
    They can handle it. I don't even care how its handled. I just thought it was ****ed up that he ran his mouth off about Ice even when Ice tried to make things right. I just think that its wrong for a buyer to act like he did. Not all of Texas is bad. I've dealt with Revrider and he hasn't done **** to **** me off. It just seems that trying to screw over Ice and now someone Jman is some bullshit. I don't understand what is so hard about being legit. But oh well, not my problem so I'll sit back and laugh.

14. 01-31-2008

Banned

nbudros is offline E-THUG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok so im here now.

First off, this is ridiculous dude. I SAID I WOULD REFUND YOU. Im waiting till the first when im credit card rolls over. I dont have to pay you yet becuase paypal advised me to wait and see if it shows up.

Simple put, i shipped it and it got lost during transit. I have not scammed you by any means. Your rushing everything.

Also this has nothing to do with ice and i.

16. 01-31-2008

Banned

nbudros is offline E-THUG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ice YGPM on verlander.

mokedaddy is offline professional idiot

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder1989 View Post
    They can handle it. I don't even care how its handled. I just thought it was ****ed up that he ran his mouth off about Ice even when Ice tried to make things right. I just think that its wrong for a buyer to act like he did. Not all of Texas is bad. I've dealt with Revrider and he hasn't done **** to **** me off. It just seems that trying to screw over Ice and now someone Jman is some bullshit. I don't understand what is so hard about being legit. But oh well, not my problem so I'll sit back and laugh.
    I agree. He has made some mistakes and definitely not handled things the correct way but he isnt a scammer. He is just young and still learning the ways of the world.

'a man without enemies, is a man without character'

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast