Closed Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 293

Reload Thread: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

  1. #106
    Verlander's Avatar
    Verlander is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    You continue with your selfishness. This is just like your other thread where you said you would only refund the buyer only if UPS refunded you in a claim. If you couldn't recognize how holding the buyers money ransom was selfish and wrong, I wouldn't expect you to understand much else.

    Please do put me on your do not deal with list, I would hate to accidentally forget this mess and get in a transaction with you. There is a reason I voice my opinion here and thats because I do have alot of past transactions on this site and will probably have many more. I have great feedback, but when things like this happen it turns off everybody from wanting to do deals here.

    Carry on with your attempts for vindication to make yourself feel better or just cut your losses and move the *** on. Do what you said you would do or don't, but don't sit here and complain about something you said you would do. I'm not saying the buyer isn't a PITA as well, but shit man, what good is this thread really doing you?
    I offered to refund the amp without even filing a UPS claim.

    How am i suppose to do it? So I should file the claim, then refund him the money? He cannot ship the amp back because UPS has the package so he has my $400 plus the amp. Why should he hold my money ransom then?

    I think my past transactions speak for themselves:

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=iceteebone
    http://forum.carstereos.org/itrader.php?u=5824
    http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/u...=003069#000000
    http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/u...=002386#000001
    http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/u...=002593#000003
    http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/u...=001940#000001
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ult...;f=58;t=003249
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219647
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone
    http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/member.php?u=28
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266609

    That doesn't include the transactions I made on this site before we even had a feedback forum.







  2. #107
    Verlander's Avatar
    Verlander is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    Quote Originally Posted by bmxbikes View Post
    This thread is a joke.

    I like jntar.
    I like ice.

    I do think jntar should just get out of the whole deal now personally. He had no part in the transaction and Im on ice's side with the whole ups claim. If someone wasnt happy with the product due to shipping reasons, they best take it up with UPS. Thats what insurance is for. I would not be paying out of my pocket to cover shipping damage when the person wont take up a claim. This whole thread is ridiculous and biased.
    Finally you say something smart.




  3. #108
    Verlander's Avatar
    Verlander is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    Quote Originally Posted by jntar View Post
    If you are not involved in this transaction do NOT post in here.


    Dom, just file the claim. Make him get off his *** and finish the transaction.


    funny quote i found from him. and when i called him on it a while back, he banned me for calling him a hypocrite. hmmm says do not post in the thread unless you are an involved party...then posts in it giving advice on what to do.

    now, he isnt even involved in your transaction, yet is defending his buddy.

    now isnt that funny .



    This was brought to my attention.




  4. #109
    Verlander's Avatar
    Verlander is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers





  5. #110
    bigbirney420's Avatar
    bigbirney420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    I just think its funny that you are *****ing about giving him 75.00 and you havent actually paid it yet.



    2009 Pontiac G8 GT, New Era Intake, Doug Thorley Exhaust, Patrick G Tune
    Building: Hybrid Imagine 6.5 front, Image Dynamics CTX 5.25 rear doors. Peerless SLS 8's rear deck off of Kicker ZXSum8 and ZX 700.5

    2007 Toyota 4Runner
    Eclipse XA100 sub amp and Incriminator 187 10 in 1.6 cubes
    Working on Double Din, nice 6.5 Seperates and 6.5 coaxs rear

    Refs: Pike110,Hintzyboy,dcmcki, qcsfinest704, MagickMan, allstar1500bd, ravemeister, Team PSI, Jntar, Brian Owens, and others....so many

  6. #111
    duece212's Avatar
    duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    Quote Originally Posted by Verlander View Post
    I offered to refund the amp without even filing a UPS claim.

    How am i suppose to do it? So I should file the claim, then refund him the money? He cannot ship the amp back because UPS has the package so he has my $400 plus the amp. Why should he hold my money ransom then?

    I think my past transactions speak for themselves:
    You shoulda stuck with the return/refund or the UPS claim and not offered the partial refund at all. The return/refund or the UPS claim is the proper way to handle it and if the person didn't want to comply, *** em. Refunding 75 bucks is just being overly nice, but if your going to offer that option to gotta stand by it and not complain, you made that choice. I think you woulda been alot better off to stick with him returning you the amp or doing the UPS claim, if he didn't want to cooperate with that offer him nothing more and let him sit and decide.

    As an fyi for everybody who ships UPS, either the seller or buyer can submit the damaged product for UPS inspection. So a seller can get their gear back, seller refunds the buyer, and then the seller submits the UPS claim if there are concerns with the buyer and ups working together. If you don't trust a buyer that would be the way to go.




  7. #112
    Verlander's Avatar
    Verlander is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    You shoulda stuck with the return/refund or the UPS claim and not offered the partial refund at all. The return/refund or the UPS claim is the proper way to handle it and if the person didn't want to comply, *** em. Refunding 75 bucks is just being overly nice, but if your going to offer that option to gotta stand by it and not complain, you made that choice. I think you woulda been alot better off to stick with him returning you the amp or doing the UPS claim, if he didn't want to cooperate with that offer him nothing more and let him sit and decide.

    As an fyi for everybody who ships UPS, either the seller or buyer can submit the damaged product for UPS inspection. So a seller can get their gear back, seller refunds the buyer, and then the seller submits the UPS claim if there are concerns with the buyer and ups working together. If you don't trust a buyer that would be the way to go.
    I tried to do the UPS claim and he kept insisting on $100. Why should I refund him full amount for an amp UPS damaged and lose money caused by damage from UPS?




  8. #113
    quest51210's Avatar
    quest51210 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    3,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    im with ice on this one. i hate the douchebag, but its only fair...and i am a Texan.

    jntar has no business with it and if the buyer had issues with the shipping method, the first thing i would have done is take pics of said item and packaging.

    then call UPS to get this deal settled. pending their investigaion i would hold off on any paypal action.

    the bottom line is ice has a good seller rating and i have no doubt in my mind he was backed into the corner to "refund" you anything. this is BS!



    refs:bhsdriller-sold, jermaine29-sold, stereohead69-sold, foreman-bought, dconder-bought, SVTRelampago-bought, Mihklo-sold, CRXican-bought, dron178-sold, wes007parks-bought, elementalXB-sold, revrider-sold, IonSQL-bought.

    Under old S/N SATX210: zachzchw-bought, lowlinc-sold, ksin291-sold
    got quite a few good refs on diyma, caco, and ebay under Quest51210

  9. #114
    duece212's Avatar
    duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    Quote Originally Posted by Verlander View Post
    I tried to do the UPS claim and he kept insisting on $100. Why should I refund him full amount for an amp UPS damaged and lose money caused by damage from UPS?
    Because the shipping/packing is your responsibility not the buyers (not saying anything about yor packing, not for me to judge that.) If you lose money due to the damage to UPS that is your risk as a seller, none of that is the buyers responsibility, thats what I don't understand you missing.

    And if he kept insisting on 100 bucks I'd tell him no. If you don't trust the buyer or the transaction is just becoming a PITA tell the buyer to ship the amp back and he'd get a refund, and you can do the claim with UPS. Which sounds like exactly what you did except you conceded on the partial refund. You shoulda stuck to your guns, but since you offered the partial, you gotta be ok with your own decision and not complain about it.




  10. #115
    bigbirney420's Avatar
    bigbirney420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...279303&page=14

    Pics of the amp after it was opened, note close up on left side, not just the tabs are damaged

    Amp weighs like 15 pounds and was floating around in a sea of notebook paper. If you would have used bubble wrap, or foam peanuts or both it wouldnt be an issue.

    Nick may have been impatient and I didnt help any, but it comes down to he shouldnt have to be out of time and the product at all.

    I am encouraging him to go through UPS. When they see how it was packed, they will most assuredly deny the claim and you will have to pay out of pocket anyway.



    2009 Pontiac G8 GT, New Era Intake, Doug Thorley Exhaust, Patrick G Tune
    Building: Hybrid Imagine 6.5 front, Image Dynamics CTX 5.25 rear doors. Peerless SLS 8's rear deck off of Kicker ZXSum8 and ZX 700.5

    2007 Toyota 4Runner
    Eclipse XA100 sub amp and Incriminator 187 10 in 1.6 cubes
    Working on Double Din, nice 6.5 Seperates and 6.5 coaxs rear

    Refs: Pike110,Hintzyboy,dcmcki, qcsfinest704, MagickMan, allstar1500bd, ravemeister, Team PSI, Jntar, Brian Owens, and others....so many

  11. #116
    Verlander's Avatar
    Verlander is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Because the shipping/packing is your responsibility not the buyers (not saying anything about yor packing, not for me to judge that.) If you lose money due to the damage to UPS that is your risk as a seller, none of that is the buyers responsibility, thats what I don't understand you missing.

    And if he kept insisting on 100 bucks I'd tell him no. If you don't trust the buyer or the transaction is just becoming a PITA tell the buyer to ship the amp back and he'd get a refund, and you can do the claim with UPS. Which sounds like exactly what you did except you conceded on the partial refund. You shoulda stuck to your guns, but since you offered the partial, you gotta be ok with your own decision and not complain about it.
    UPS is the one who determines if it wasn't packed right He wanted me to refund and not bother with a claim. He has to hold the amp and package for UPS to come and inspect it, so why she he hold my $400 while he still keeps the amp?

    I then caved and offered to refund the amp, but he refuses to ship first. This thread is too point out these people are poor business people and I got hosed for $75.




  12. #117
    nbudros's Avatar
    nbudros is offline E-THUG



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    Jntar is involved because hes my friend, he is a buyer and a seller to ice, he is a mod and hes seen the amp.

    How is he not involved?

    I called UPS I set up a claim. 1 way or another Ice im getting my money, If they come and say its your fault. Ill be ****ed if you dont pay for it.




  13. #118
    nbudros's Avatar
    nbudros is offline E-THUG



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    COD ICE, COD, I will ship the amp if you pay COD, i have my money, you have the amp your deal. But you said no, you wanted me to ship it back and hope i see anything for it.




  14. #119
    Loud3's Avatar
    Loud3 is offline Pay me, *****.



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sin City
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    HOLY SHITFEST.

    Given the shown information...

    Judge Joe Brown would side with Ice.

    Ice Ice Baby...





    Maxima is SOLD.
    New project COMING SOON!

  15. #120
    quest51210's Avatar
    quest51210 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    3,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

    Quote Originally Posted by quest51210 View Post
    im with ice on this one. i hate the douchebag, but its only fair...and i am a Texan.

    jntar has no business with it and if the buyer had issues with the shipping method, the first thing i would have done is take pics of said item and packaging.

    then call UPS to get this deal settled. pending their investigaion i would hold off on any paypal action.

    the bottom line is ice has a good seller rating and i have no doubt in my mind he was backed into the corner to "refund" you anything. this is BS!
    i do not like ICE at all, but you guys are assholes!

    Quote Originally Posted by nbudros View Post
    Jntar is involved because hes my friend, he is a buyer and a seller to ice, he is a mod and hes seen the amp.

    How is he not involved?

    I called UPS I set up a claim. 1 way or another Ice im getting my money, If they come and say its your fault. Ill be ****ed if you dont pay for it.
    is this because the 'boys lost? dallas metro is full of choke artists and cry babies!



    refs:bhsdriller-sold, jermaine29-sold, stereohead69-sold, foreman-bought, dconder-bought, SVTRelampago-bought, Mihklo-sold, CRXican-bought, dron178-sold, wes007parks-bought, elementalXB-sold, revrider-sold, IonSQL-bought.

    Under old S/N SATX210: zachzchw-bought, lowlinc-sold, ksin291-sold
    got quite a few good refs on diyma, caco, and ebay under Quest51210

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum