Closed Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Reload Thread: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

DaveT is offline Owns SyKo13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

Well this is one hell-of-a shit storm. I for one am tending to lean towards ice's side of the conflict. It doesn't seem right that the buyer will not even make the effort to provide picture proof of the damage and how the box looked. Not to mention not willing to file a UPS claim. I also feel that Jntar was way out of line "mediating" this dispute, how can someone biased to one party be trusted to fairly mediate a conflict?

refs- ownage9, chaarlieee, cd6551, xxx.x dB, jeeper0, WeedIsWhatYouNe, hemi=22s, path2spl, JohnnyB4439, 95BlackGA, mikescanlon, sundownz, hoxie08, Bring9, BrianChia, mr_kebo, BUMPING150S

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    you guys should come to corey for advice on black chicks, trust me. corey has fucked more black women than fema

Quote Originally Posted by jmanpc
    I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Verlander is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    i guess since you rethought the $75 idea.
    Maybe he meant to say I'm getting scammed and not the scammer.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jntar View Post
    Should have gone through the website for actual documentation. Even the 1-800 number is better then a UPS verbal talk

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/res...rch_phr=claims
    Fine I'd do it online but you people still refuse.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT View Post
    Well this is one hell-of-a shit storm. I for one am tending to lean towards ice's side of the conflict. It doesn't seem right that the buyer will not even make the effort to provide picture proof of the damage and how the box looked. Not to mention not willing to file a UPS claim. I also feel that Jntar was way out of line "mediating" this dispute, how can someone biased to one party be trusted to fairly mediate a conflict?
    How about you ship the package to my sister in Grand Rapids and when she gets it and it checks out, I'll give you the money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its is a **** strom. I dont think I am mediating. Both parties are complete idiots IMO. Neither is willing to work with the other. I already flopped my nose in so Im stuck in.

I fully feel that Ice is a scammer in terms of deception. So to each his own, its a forum and Ice is king here of suading opinions, not I.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its is a **** strom. I dont think I am mediating. Both parties are complete idiots IMO. Neither is willing to work with the other. I already flopped my nose in so Im stuck in.

I fully feel that Ice is a scammer in terms of deception. So to each his own, its a forum and Ice is king here of suading opinions, not I.
    Who did I deceive? Not willing to work with you? You swindled me out of $75. nbudros just kept demanding $100, so I guess him coming down $25 is working with me. Ask Crutchfield if they will do COD, or partial refunds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verlander View Post
    Fine I'd do it online but you people still refuse.

Lastnight I texted Nick and said and I quote from my phone...

"you need to just settle the **** down, bite the bullet and go through with the claim. Or settle for the $75 Ice is offering. He gave you 4 choices, pick one for god sake!"

I admit I started off wrong in my replies, I am not afraid to say it. Noah pissed me off tremendiously lastnight.

Today Im more calm. All I want is to not hear Nicks *****ing and for you both to resolve.

Now, from what I did see and read you did change your mind a few times as well. The thread where you were called a scammer you agreed to a refund and then backed. I understand why you backed, but you still have been doing the same **** as Nick. Undecisive and ever changing mind.

For the love of ***** resolve this.

DaveT is offline Owns SyKo13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How about you ship the package to my sister in Grand Rapids and when she gets it and it checks out, I'll give you the money.
    Not sure why you quoted my post with that....

I thought I had seen earlier in the thread that you were mediating this. Perhaps I mis-read.

refs- ownage9, chaarlieee, cd6551, xxx.x dB, jeeper0, WeedIsWhatYouNe, hemi=22s, path2spl, JohnnyB4439, 95BlackGA, mikescanlon, sundownz, hoxie08, Bring9, BrianChia, mr_kebo, BUMPING150S

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    you guys should come to corey for advice on black chicks, trust me. corey has fucked more black women than fema

Quote Originally Posted by jmanpc
    I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who did I deceive? Not willing to work with you? You swindled me out of $75. nbudros just kept demanding $100, so I guess him coming down $25 is working with me. Ask Crutchfield if they will do COD, or partial refunds.

I had a damaged package from crutchfield.

They refunded my CC payment and then sent me a shipping label to return

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not sure why you quoted my post with that....

I thought I had seen earlier in the thread that you were mediating this. Perhaps I mis-read.

Maybe I did, its been a long two days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any more comments directed my way? Any more mud slinging tword me or from me?

2002XLT is online now Thats right bishes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In conclusion, I will never sell or buy to anybody residing in the state of Texas ever again.

Refs-
    http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...59#post3482859
    Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

Vehicle-
    2002 Explorer XLT
    R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

Stereo- All stock.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lastnight I texted Nick and said and I quote from my phone...

"you need to just settle the **** down, bite the bullet and go through with the claim. Or settle for the $75 Ice is offering. He gave you 4 choices, pick one for god sake!"

I admit I started off wrong in my replies, I am not afraid to say it. Noah pissed me off tremendiously lastnight.

Today Im more calm. All I want is to not hear Nicks *****ing and for you both to resolve.

Now, from what I did see and read you did change your mind a few times as well. The thread where you were called a scammer you agreed to a refund and then backed. I understand why you backed, but you still have been doing the same **** as Nick. Undecisive and ever changing mind.

For the love of ***** resolve this.
    I didn't back out of my refund. I said ship me the amp and when i receive it, I'll refund. It's more then fair. I'm still paying him $75, I just think the forum should know how you guys ripped me off for $75. This forum is to post about transactions, and I'm posting about my dealings with you people.

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am ready to go back to talking about cereal or something.

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Any more comments directed my way? Any more mud slinging tword me or from me?
    texas *****

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast