Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

Quote Originally Posted by lilmaniac2 View Post
    I think it is sort of a unwritten rule, they packaged some BTL'sfor kennyP a while back VERY VERY poorly and he was given a full refund and even got to keep the motors
    What do you use as evidence you got them to pack it? The receipt, do you think that would work?

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

lilmaniac2 is offline Ask Me about SI Mag V4!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    What do you use as evidence you got them to pack it? The receipt, do you think that would work?
    Usually if you make the shipping place file the claim the company assumes they packaged it...

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just know what they told me. Perhaps mail box etc has a different policy. The FedExKinkos near me does not guarentee the person packing the box will do a good enough job that will guarentee a claim in the instance of damage.
    I think it is sort of a unwritten rule, they packaged some BTL'sfor kennyP a while back VERY VERY poorly and he was given a full refund and even got to keep the motors
    I think you are both probably right. They will not say it on the front end -- but they will be much more inclined to pay.

Verlander is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like I said, I am curious how UPS feels about shipping it back and possibly contaminating evidence. I thought the policy and procedure established by UPS was the receiver brings the claim to UPS.
    I talked to UPS and had done the exact same thing in the past. The shipper files the claim. I did. UPS goes to the buyers house, looks at the package to make sure there is damage, and then cuts the shipper a check.

I did this with boominbeast and everything went fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is a paypal claim stronger than a UPS claim? (seriously, I don't know) Does the buyer not trust seller to refund money in the case a claim was awarded?
    Not sure, all I know is Nick did a paypal claim. He was antsy, might not have been the best decision, but it was done.

No, the buyer did not trust the seller at all. He did mention to me that he would return the amp if refund was made before shipping. Seller refused. Somewhat I dont blame him. Hence I offered to do the 3rd party thing.

I guess this shows what I know about claims. I would figure the receiver of the product would go to UPS saying it is damaged during shipping. UPS would retain the product and if warrented issue a check to the shipper. The shipper would refund the buyer.

As a seller, I would only refund in advance if I had evidence the product was indeed returned to the UPS. I am not sure if that information is given or not.

Why ship it back to icetee and risk further contamination of evidence?
    The shipper is responsible for all claims. In every case. When a claim is filed a damage call tag is placed where it is inspected or picked up by UPS, in some cases it can be driven to a local UPS facility for appraisal. All materials are needed for claim, box, packaging, items...all.

I dont disagree about the shipping back and contaminating, but what UPS told him about getting it inspected was not procedure. And it was also out of the way for the buyer to take the package 200+ miles away to a DLS dealer.

PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    I don't understand why Jntar is even part of this???
    He is representing Nbudros, because all Nbudros knows how to say is douche.

References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    I think you are both probably right. They will not say it on the front end -- but they will be much more inclined to pay.
    I think this is probably right...not that it matters in this instance, but it does matter. It may be worth it in the future for me to just pay someone to pack vs. me doing it.

However, I take pictures during the packing process and send them to the seller to ensure he believes it is adequate before shipping. I may PM my prospective buyers and see how they feel about doing this instead since it greatly increases odds of payment in case of damage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoTheRapist View Post
    He is representing Nbudros, because all Nbudros knows how to say is douche.

If you only knew!!

EDIT: He is like little timmy from southpark, but instead of TIMMAY he says...well...you get the idea lol!

lilmaniac2 is offline Ask Me about SI Mag V4!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your actually supposed to intiate a paypal claim the minute there is an issue, it provides a trackable communication that paypal will use if the claim is progessed to the 2nd level, forget what its called now

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your actually supposed to intiate a paypal claim the minute there is an issue, it provides a trackable communication that paypal will use if the claim is progessed to the 2nd level, forget what its called now

Thanks for the clarification.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jntar View Post
    Not sure, all I know is Nick did a paypal claim. He was antsy, might not have been the best decision, but it was done.

No, the buyer did not trust the seller at all. He did mention to me that he would return the amp if refund was made before shipping. Seller refused. Somewhat I dont blame him. Hence I offered to do the 3rd party thing.

The shipper is responsible for all claims. In every case. When a claim is filed a damage call tag is placed where it is inspected or picked up by UPS, in some cases it can be driven to a local UPS facility for appraisal. All materials are needed for claim, box, packaging, items...all.

I dont disagree about the shipping back and contaminating, but what UPS told him about getting it inspected was not procedure. And it was also out of the way for the buyer to take the package 200+ miles away to a DLS dealer.
    God **** you people are dense. I spoke face to face with the manager at the UPS Store in Houghton Lake. She said to see about getting it repaired. I said ok. I have never been to Texas. I had asked to let me know if any are local. The nearest DLS dealer to me is Chicago. Fine none are local. I emailed DLS. They sent me a phone number to call in the United States about getting it repaired. I would then go from there.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I also want an explanation from jntar on how I am a scammer? I'll take that his silence on it is proof that he has no basis to call me a scammer.

DB_DRAG_SPL is offline Stupidity is Contagious

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    I don't understand why Jntar is even part of this??? The transaction was between you and nbrudos. Jntar should mind his own business.
    x2

2008 USACi AND DB DRAG RACING WORLD FINALIST
    USACi State Record Holder Modified 1001-2000w
    USACi State Record Holder SB3
    USACi State Points Leader
    DB Drag #1 State Bassrace (139.9)
    DB Drag #1 State & #24 in the USA (Street C)

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

Refs: Stevew007, HOSS, bodybag, Vitveet, Nismofreak, Sporty_Drew, Goodie, Squeak12, Lingerfelt, Dadydolas, 528hz, Lckmyblls, BJFish11, Kmanian, BreakDaLaw, s12mm4000, Tacosys, Team H&K, Ipodlove, liftedcj7on44s, CRXBMPN x2, FASTTIMES, DaGh0st, Korn4Life, Themommyvan, dbman150, TheLow,Tapout,MisterGrubbs,Darkhunter139

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verlander View Post
    I also want an explanation from jntar on how I am a scammer? I'll take that his silence on it is proof that he has no basis to call me a scammer.
    i guess since you rethought the $75 idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verlander View Post
    God **** you people are dense. I spoke face to face with the manager at the UPS Store in Houghton Lake. She said to see about getting it repaired. I said ok. I have never been to Texas. I had asked to let me know if any are local. The nearest DLS dealer to me is Chicago. Fine none are local. I emailed DLS. They sent me a phone number to call in the United States about getting it repaired. I would then go from there.

Should have gone through the website for actual documentation. Even the 1-800 number is better then a UPS verbal talk

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/res...rch_phr=claims

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast