Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Reload Thread: sxkicker89 =SCAMMER

BIG4EVER is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sxkicker89 =SCAMMER

Hey Guys.

i came across sxkicker89 add and bought from him his 2 kicker L7. we agree on a price and i paid him right away (30th of december).he said it will be shipped the next day. the next day coming he say that he's waiting to get the paypal money to his bank account to get the sub's shipped. hey i'm not a ******* and tell him ill wait until friday to get my tracking # or just refund me the money if my package wasn't shipped. so now we are friday, i message sxkicker89 to get my tracking # and he tell me they are shipped and he has no tracking #.

i'm kind of pissed that sxkicker89 liying to me. the shipping option that i took (Express Mail® International) i',m pretty sure it come automaticly with a tracking # and same if not come with one he should pay the extra buck to get one and get his buyer feel confident. i will ask him the receipt and if it feel fishy i will go in escalade thru paypal.

PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: sxkicker89 NOT REALIBLE

Same thing happened to me.. I bought an mp3 player off of him recently. He agreed to give me a tracking # after he had shipped.. A few days later he tells me the same story, he shipped but no tracking #. His communication skills are lacking as well. Time will tell I suppose.

References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BTW
    i wrote that before i receive sxkicker89 answer.

is last awnser to my question to send me the receipt of the post office was "i wish i still had the receipt.i looked for it yesterday and my step dad threw it out.i can go to the post office on monday to ask them info on the package and get back to u.im not rippin u off they went out yesterday."

i find that pathetic!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PsychoTheRapist,

but i won't accept a situation like that... i paid 89$ to get them shipped to me in a faster way. im pretty sure if he shipped it he send it the cheapest way without tracking #

i sold many things on ebay and i always had tracking # and insurance same if the buyer didn't pay for it.

it seems a little fishy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am the same way.. I'll pay teh extra amount for a tracking # even if I'm sending out a $2 ring terminal.

References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,

MyFartsStink is offline my farts stinky they are

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sounds like hes very very very unorganized and irresponsible.

EVERYONE has common sense, but its the stupid ones who dont follow it.

Quote Originally Posted by bahn4lyfe View Post
    the eternal is ****** dude. i saw one break a dudes windows
    Quote Originally Posted by rumple4skin View Post
    polarity has nothing to do with the wiring, your sub is a big *** magnet man, when you send the electro magnetic pulse thro it backwords it is a bad deal lol.
    refs: aesoj, orangecounty1, Flipx99, bones22, and Korn4Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I usually don't like to get involved in these types of threads until after I know for sure that my item isn't coming.. just thought I'd share my VERY similar experience with sxkicker.. I will report back with either good or bad feedback, hopefully soon.

References:

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

don't understand why people don't give tracking#'s. Gotta have one to cover your butt on paypal transactions, might as well have it handy and give it out to the buyer.

stevexyz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

****, did we all get ripped off??? i bought a pair of mtx 12" subs from him. paid on 12-30, but never receive any tracking #. n' he's not responding to my pm or post at all after he said he received my money, altho he's been logging on everyday here. something fishy

Bagged96Chevy is offline Killer Kustoms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Glad i didnt buy those l7's ....

1996 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab Short Bed
    (Stock Pileup for Ol' Red)
    Kicker HyperFlex 50' 1/0
    Kicker Kx1200.1
    Kicker SS Series 6.5" Components
    2 Kicker 12" L5 Solobarics

Refs
    Dalucifer ~1/0 Kicker Wire LeofromtheH ~ Kicker kx1200.1 amp
    Thunder9500 ~ Kicker 6.5" SSseries Speakers
    audiobahnuser18 ~ Kicker 1/0 ANL Fuse Holder

Pending Refs
    Marcusb419er IS A SCAM ARTIST!!!!

lilmaniac2 is offline Ask Me about SI Mag V4!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If he doesnt have tracking get him to send u a picture of the reciept

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BIG4EVER View Post
    BTW
    i wrote that before i receive sxkicker89 answer.

his last answer to my question send me the receipt of the post office was "i wish i still had the receipt. i looked for it yesterday and my step dad threw it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmaniac2 View Post
    If he doesnt have tracking get him to send u a picture of the reciept
    Though it's hard to make out; I think Big4ever already asked for a copy/pic of the receipt and sx's response was that his step dad tossed it in the trash.

A response to this thread would be nice, sxkicker.

References:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)