Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Reload Thread: sxkicker89 =SCAMMER

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: sxkicker89 NOT REALIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by BIG4EVER View Post
    what excuse do tell your credit card provider?
    Tell them you used your credit card to pay for an item that you never received because you were scammed and you want to do a chargeback, advise them you already tried to resolve it with paypal and they did nothing.

didnt see if you did a paypal claim and its resolved in your favor but you were awarded no refund, might want to make sure thats complete before you do the chargeback with your CC company.

Helped my dad get back 2200 bucks he was scammed out of this way. Paypal ******, but the CC company got it back

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

redrocket is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: sxkicker89 =SCAMMER

Thanks for helping out jntar. I filed a dispute with PayPal yesterday but I don't want to wait around for them to figure it out and it's too late. I may call my bank tomorrow and see if they can't reverse the charge and get my money back. I don't even want what I paid for anymore.

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi
    Head Unit: Alpine 9856 w/ KCE-422i
    Sub: 12" Alpine Type R
    Sub Amp: Audiobahn A8000T
    Sub Box: 2.3 cu. ft. tuned to 31 hz (Thanks Worlddre)

References: Worlddre, sxkicker89, domeski
    eBay Feedback

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redrocket View Post
    Thanks for helping out jntar. I filed a dispute with PayPal yesterday but I don't want to wait around for them to figure it out and it's too late. I may call my bank tomorrow and see if they can't reverse the charge and get my money back. I don't even want what I paid for anymore.
    in the case I mentioned the dood I talked to at paypal advised it might be best to wait for the dispute to be finalized before doing the chargeback as the chargeback would most likely go through easier.

Not sure if thats true, but thats what we did and it worked. Guaranteed if the dood is a scammer there won't be any money in his paypal account anymore. The dood at paypal I talked to on the phone checked the scammers account for me and advised there was no money in it.

If this dood is a scammer he can **** a bag of *****...hate scammers!

PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The last part is my favorite..lawl

References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoTheRapist View Post
    The last part is my favorite..lawl
    yeah, kind of like a kick in the nutz isn't it

stevexyz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

that's why i'm gona wait for couple days for that scammer to respond (i'm sure he won't), then close the dispute. that's what i need to go thru, so that i can show my credit card company that i already done my part.

redrocket is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    in the case I mentioned the dood I talked to at paypal advised it might be best to wait for the dispute to be finalized before doing the chargeback as the chargeback would most likely go through easier.

Not sure if thats true, but thats what we did and it worked. Guaranteed if the dood is a scammer there won't be any money in his paypal account anymore. The dood at paypal I talked to on the phone checked the scammers account for me and advised there was no money in it.

If this dood is a scammer he can **** a bag of *****...hate scammers!
    Ok, I guess I'll do that then. Thanks

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi
    Head Unit: Alpine 9856 w/ KCE-422i
    Sub: 12" Alpine Type R
    Sub Amp: Audiobahn A8000T
    Sub Box: 2.3 cu. ft. tuned to 31 hz (Thanks Worlddre)

References: Worlddre, sxkicker89, domeski
    eBay Feedback

BIG4EVER is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i just hang up with my CC provider,

they told me to wait until the decision is made, then if i get no money back they will claim it to paypal. the lady put a note on my folder.

i wish you all to recever your money!

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You sure he isnt having family problems or decided to go on a vacation in the middle of this transaction?

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

bad @SS chevy is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

who knows... Doesnt really matter does it? He is still obligated to let someone know. He isnt comming back..

dropkick13 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I did not read through all of the past complaints about him, but from what I gather he does EVENTUALLY send out the stuff.

Here is what I think he does:

I think he has some connection to used car audio stuff, online, in store, pawn shops, craigslist, whatever. I think he sells you all stuff at a certain price, and if you buy it then he'll go and buy whatever from his source at a cheaper price. This is my guess since he seems to EVENTUALLY come through, yet obviously stalls for more time.

My opinion is this would be ok IF he told you "it will take me 1-4 weeks to ship you your stuff)" Obviously he did not say that so it is certainly NOT ok....

anyone else think this would be logical?

EDIT - and dude, if you are reading this and I am correct, just come out with it and perhaps offer your pissed off buyers a refund or discount.

References so far: charlesbhs, Zxcvtypo, daniel.lindsey, sqhertz, wptightend, mrwigglezdj, wu501, FASTIMES, shiftmx6, aesoj, jaredspl

BIG4EVER is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dropkick13 View Post
    I did not read through all of the past complaints about him, but from what I gather he does EVENTUALLY send out the stuff.

Here is what I think he does:

I think he has some connection to used car audio stuff, online, in store, pawn shops, craigslist, whatever. I think he sells you all stuff at a certain price, and if you buy it then he'll go and buy whatever from his source at a cheaper price. This is my guess since he seems to EVENTUALLY come through, yet obviously stalls for more time.

My opinion is this would be ok IF he told you "it will take me 1-4 weeks to ship you your stuff)" Obviously he did not say that so it is certainly NOT ok....

anyone else think this would be logical?
    for the subwoofer sale he had a picture of the subs with a piece of paper with his nick and date. so i doubt what you say.

PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think the title sums it up for me..

References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,

dropkick13 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yea I see your point but he seems to have LOTS of random merchandise to sell.... perhaps his connection is a pawn shop that he owns/works at. You cant sell someone stuff that they pawn for a certain amount of time, but he can certainly look for buyers in that time.

References so far: charlesbhs, Zxcvtypo, daniel.lindsey, sqhertz, wptightend, mrwigglezdj, wu501, FASTIMES, shiftmx6, aesoj, jaredspl

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast