Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: sxkicker89 NOT REALIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoTheRapist View Post
    I just want what I paid for or a refund.. After dealing with sx and a few others on here, buying off the classifieds has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth..
    No matter what website, you always need to be careful when doing deals online.
    Honestly, there is only a fraction of people here that I would buy something off of.

Oh and....
    We're not all bad .

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85 View Post
    Honestly, there is only a fraction of people here that I would buy something off of.

Oh and....
    We're not all bad .
    True, I've made many, many deals (buy/sell) here over the years with no issues. Sure part of that is luck, but the majority of it is research and only dealing with good people with good feedback.

Any site, anywhere though a good seller can turn bad. ***** but thats the risk you sometimes take. Thats why I always suggest paying though paypal with a credit card and not instant xfer from your bank account.

phyphoestilic is offline Liquid Fire...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I made a transaction with him it was very sketchy and I was worried the entire time. It took him like 3-4 days longer to ship than promised and he was about 1 1/2 weeks late on payment. He eventually came through, but he was very very disorganized and horrible at communicating with the buyer/trader.

Also when he told me the packaged was shipped he wouldn't give me a tracking # for an additional 2 days, but kept telling me the package was shipped. 2 days later after he gave me the tracking # it said it hadn't been shipped until like 2 hours before he gave me the tracking #

Lexus LS400 Setup
    Eclipse CD7000 (Running Active)
    Image Dynamic OEM CX64s
    Image Dynamics NX30 Tweeters
    US Acoustic USF600 x2, USF800 x2 (Zed Audio )
    150ft+ of Rammat
    IDMax12 1.5cft. I need to cut for IB
    25 feet 1/0 Stinger Expert, 15 feet 4 Stinger Pro
    Stinger Dream Series, Knu Konceptz Krystal Series RCAs

Ref: (Bought From)Renegadesrun, IonSQL, CrazyJoker2, Alpine CDA-9815 , FI Car Audio, yournumber1dan , B_Campbell, jacobcopeland87, mike dressure x2, James_Bang, blue200sx
    (Traded w/) Iceteebone, sxkicker89
    (Sold To): James_Bang, timbo12, gsxrjjordan
    Ebay: PhyPhoestilic (100%)

redrocket is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phyphoestilic View Post
    When I made a transaction with him it was very sketchy and I was worried the entire time. It took him like 3-4 days longer to ship than promised and he was about 1 1/2 weeks late on payment. He eventually came through, but he was very very disorganized and horrible at communicating with the buyer/trader.

Also when he told me the packaged was shipped he wouldn't give me a tracking # for an additional 2 days, but kept telling me the package was shipped. 2 days later after he gave me the tracking # it said it hadn't been shipped until like 2 hours before he gave me the tracking #
    Hmm, interesting. Thank you for the story. I guess that makes me feel a little bit better but it's still way too nerve racking.

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi
    Head Unit: Alpine 9856 w/ KCE-422i
    Sub: 12" Alpine Type R
    Sub Amp: Audiobahn A8000T
    Sub Box: 2.3 cu. ft. tuned to 31 hz (Thanks Worlddre)

References: Worlddre, sxkicker89, domeski
    eBay Feedback

phyphoestilic is offline Liquid Fire...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redrocket View Post
    Hmm, interesting. Thank you for the story. I guess that makes me feel a little bit better but it's still way too nerve racking.
    Ya if u search his SN u see alot of his transactions are the same, its really annoying to have to deal with someone who is so disorganized tho. My trade with him was worth about $450, I really thought he was gonna scam me cause I shipped on the first day I told him I would and he didn't ship till the next week. Than we agreed he had a month to get together money to pay me to cover the price difference between the goods, but he didnt pay me for a month and a half, mostly talking about how he couldn't get the money together (it was only $65).

Lexus LS400 Setup
    Eclipse CD7000 (Running Active)
    Image Dynamic OEM CX64s
    Image Dynamics NX30 Tweeters
    US Acoustic USF600 x2, USF800 x2 (Zed Audio )
    150ft+ of Rammat
    IDMax12 1.5cft. I need to cut for IB
    25 feet 1/0 Stinger Expert, 15 feet 4 Stinger Pro
    Stinger Dream Series, Knu Konceptz Krystal Series RCAs

Ref: (Bought From)Renegadesrun, IonSQL, CrazyJoker2, Alpine CDA-9815 , FI Car Audio, yournumber1dan , B_Campbell, jacobcopeland87, mike dressure x2, James_Bang, blue200sx
    (Traded w/) Iceteebone, sxkicker89
    (Sold To): James_Bang, timbo12, gsxrjjordan
    Ebay: PhyPhoestilic (100%)

redrocket is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phyphoestilic View Post
    Ya if u search his SN u see alot of his transactions are the same, its really annoying to have to deal with someone who is so disorganized tho. My trade with him was worth about $450, I really thought he was gonna scam me cause I shipped on the first day I told him I would and he didn't ship till the next week. Than we agreed he had a month to get together money to pay me to cover the price difference between the goods, but he didnt pay me for a month and a half, mostly talking about how he couldn't get the money together (it was only $65).
    Sorry to hear that. Luckily my deal isn't worth nearly that much but $115 is a lot of money to someone in college. It just pisses me off that I'm not going to get it before I go back to school so I'm going to have to come home again if I want it before a few months.

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi
    Head Unit: Alpine 9856 w/ KCE-422i
    Sub: 12" Alpine Type R
    Sub Amp: Audiobahn A8000T
    Sub Box: 2.3 cu. ft. tuned to 31 hz (Thanks Worlddre)

References: Worlddre, sxkicker89, domeski
    eBay Feedback

PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85 View Post

Oh and....
    We're not all bad .
    I totally agree.

I have done numerous transactions on here that have gone more smoothly than I could have hoped for. It is just a few that I am involved in as of late that really make you think twice about who you give your money to.

With that said: sxkicker, feel free to respond to my pm's and send my mother ****ing **** out!!

References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,

stevexyz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i guess i'm a little more lucky than some of you guys. my trade with him only worth $40, and i paid with my credit card. but on the other hand, i never got no respond from him at all. some of you at least got answered by saying he shipped out the stuffs to you. but for me? simply nothing, he just igored all my pm

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I payed with my credit card also, but I've never had a bad transaction before, so I'm pretty much clueless...

References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,

DeViOuSoNe is offline What's a Subwoofer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He is on aim blckball2317....Have fun

Ref's

DBman150, Nvruckus, Iceteebone, Army-Killa, Sxkicker89, Hoxie 08, BLD125, Yunvme666, Verlander, Ace_800, Duke, FrostyLemonade, Nmbr1Spt, chithead81, Calikid ....PLus many more....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoTheRapist View Post
    I payed with my credit card also, but I've never had a bad transaction before, so I'm pretty much clueless...
    i heard people saying they can simply call their credit card company to reverse the charge on paypal. i never tried that before, but i did successfully reverse the charge i made on an online purchase that went bad couple years ago. i guess the process would be the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevexyz View Post
    i heard people saying they can simply call their credit card company to reverse the charge on paypal. i never tried that before, but i did successfully reverse the charge i made on an online purchase that went bad couple years ago. i guess the process would be the same.
    Sweetness, I'll check it out..

References:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeViOuSoNe View Post
    He is on aim blckball2317....Have fun
    too bad i don't have aim. you got his phone #? home phone would be even better

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What did you buy off of him??

References:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No response anyway..

References:

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

User Tag List