Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Reload Thread: Beware of otsaudio07

  1. #1
    SteveSkal's Avatar
    SteveSkal is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Beware of otsaudio07

    He is new to the board and contacted me about an amp for sale. I asked for some info on him because he was new and did some research with the info he provided and found a link to a Honda forum where it seems he scammed some people, so if he contacted you be very careful.
    Here is his info: cory bowman
    p.o box 647
    oakwood,il 61856
    (217)354-8025
    email otscaraudio@yahoo.com

    and here is the link I found

    http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294167







  2. #2
    DB_DRAG_SPL's Avatar
    DB_DRAG_SPL is offline Stupidity is Contagious



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSkal View Post
    He is new to the board and contacted me about an amp for sale. I asked for some info on him because he was new and did some research with the info he provided and found a link to a Honda forum where it seems he scammed some people, so if he contacted you be very careful.
    Here is his info: cory bowman
    p.o box 647
    oakwood,il 61856
    (217)354-8025
    email otscaraudio@yahoo.com

    and here is the link I found

    http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294167

    He's trying to sell a Term-LAB over on the Classified section. Claims it is USB powered, but his pictures show otherwise. He has yet to respond to being called out on it.




    2008 USACi AND DB DRAG RACING WORLD FINALIST
    USACi State Record Holder Modified 1001-2000w
    USACi State Record Holder SB3
    USACi State Points Leader
    DB Drag #1 State Bassrace (139.9)
    DB Drag #1 State & #24 in the USA (Street C)

    TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO


    Refs: Stevew007, HOSS, bodybag, Vitveet, Nismofreak, Sporty_Drew, Goodie, Squeak12, Lingerfelt, Dadydolas, 528hz, Lckmyblls, BJFish11, Kmanian, BreakDaLaw, s12mm4000, Tacosys, Team H&K, Ipodlove, liftedcj7on44s, CRXBMPN x2, FASTTIMES, DaGh0st, Korn4Life, Themommyvan, dbman150, TheLow,Tapout,MisterGrubbs,Darkhunter139

  3. #3
    SteveSkal's Avatar
    SteveSkal is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    Good thing I am careful and ask a lot of questions, he contacted me with a JL Audio 1000/1 amp (because I am looking for one) and he said $385 shipped, which is a good deal and if he was legit I would jump on, but after my due dilligence thats a big NO.




  4. #4
    otsaudio07's Avatar
    otsaudio07 is offline O T S Audio



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    not sure what ur talkin about buddy but thats why i took pictures with my s/n , ect and dates for protection ?????? and not sure what this is about but my brother cory had some issued on there and cleared them up but w/e man thanks and all the info is my brothers way differnt then mine



    2005 Cavalier Ls sport 4 door


    1- Jl audio 12w7 w/ ported box tuned at 36 hz
    1- Pioneer PRS-D2000SPL amp
    1- 0ga wire for amp / 10ga for speaker wire
    144.0 on Tl on windshield

    Future plans are installing other sub and buying
    another amp.

    I am a bad seller

  5. #5
    tapout's Avatar
    tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    11,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    bump for more problems




  6. #6
    pmpmstrb's Avatar
    pmpmstrb is offline Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    indy
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    I've got problems. He told me he moved and isn't receiving his mail. Weird since it was sent to a po box. Most people get mad when you call them a scammer. You know all defensive and stuff. He just ignores it like it wasn't even said.




  7. #7
    2002XLT's Avatar
    2002XLT is offline Thats right bishes...



    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    H-Town, TX
    Posts
    7,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    ip check? all these scams are being commited by like 3-4 people. Bastards are prolly rich as hell at this point.



    Refs-
    http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...59#post3482859
    Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

    Vehicle-
    2002 Explorer XLT
    R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

    Stereo- All stock.

  8. #8
    DEVOLVED's Avatar
    DEVOLVED is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSkal View Post
    He is new to the board and contacted me about an amp for sale. I asked for some info on him because he was new and did some research with the info he provided and found a link to a Honda forum where it seems he scammed some people, so if he contacted you be very careful.
    Here is his info: cory bowman
    p.o box 647
    oakwood,il 61856
    (217)354-8025
    email otscaraudio@yahoo.com

    and here is the link I found

    http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294167

    you know your totally liable for the statement you just made? you could be sued for defimation of character and slander. stupid move.... SNITCH!!!!




  9. #9
    DEVOLVED's Avatar
    DEVOLVED is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    Quote Originally Posted by otsaudio07 View Post
    not sure what ur talkin about buddy but thats why i took pictures with my s/n , ect and dates for protection ?????? and not sure what this is about but my brother cory had some issued on there and cleared them up but w/e man thanks and all the info is my brothers way differnt then mine
    don't worry about buddy.... he's just a crybaby snitch. if he did get taken advantage of... he deserved it!




  10. #10
    Twilight's Avatar
    Twilight is offline Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    My guess is if you paid for something and never got it, your response wouldn't be, "Oh ****, he got me! I totally deserved it! I won't tell anyone about this because then I'd be a crybaby snitch!"



    Pioneer 4900ib, 12 disc changer
    Infinity Reference 6.5" comps | Kenwood 100x2
    2 JBL GT100 10" | Lanzar Vibe430 400x2
    Oh well, better than stock

  11. #11
    DEVOLVED's Avatar
    DEVOLVED is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    My guess is if you paid for something and never got it, your response wouldn't be, "Oh ****, he got me! I totally deserved it! I won't tell anyone about this because then I'd be a crybaby snitch!"
    take it as a loss and move on... he'll get his. when you go crying about somebody ripping you off on a forum you like a total victim.... like a worthless, spoiled, crybaby snitch....




  12. #12
    IamDeMan's Avatar
    IamDeMan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    /dev/null
    Age
    39
    Posts
    22,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    Quote Originally Posted by DEVOLVED View Post
    you know your totally liable for the statement you just made? you could be sued for defimation of character and slander. stupid move.... SNITCH!!!!
    There is no defamation there. He stated factual data. He did indeed contact him about a deal. The OP did find this webpage. I see no direct slander. Go toss your buddies salad a bit more there, moron.




  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dayton, OH™
    Posts
    15,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    Nice.



    Caraudio.com - Where the average member couldn't wire a SPST toggle if they had to.


    More proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    I need a program or something that will help me find mounting depth without having to build box and such...
    No, Andy, I'm sure the context is fine.

  14. #14
    IamDeMan's Avatar
    IamDeMan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    /dev/null
    Age
    39
    Posts
    22,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    Quote Originally Posted by DEVOLVED View Post
    take it as a loss and move on... he'll get his. when you go crying about somebody ripping you off on a forum you like a total victim.... like a worthless, spoiled, crybaby snitch....
    No, it is called protecting the community from the same deceitful acts. We aren't thieves in here, so there is no honor amongst us. If you **** on me, I will let everyone on gods green earth know about it. Call me a snitch, call me a rat, call me anything you want while bubba is ripping you a new ******* because I "snitched".




  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dayton, OH™
    Posts
    15,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beware of otsaudio07

    Word.



    Caraudio.com - Where the average member couldn't wire a SPST toggle if they had to.


    More proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    I need a program or something that will help me find mounting depth without having to build box and such...
    No, Andy, I'm sure the context is fine.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum