Closed Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Reload Thread: Jrekully17 = Awful Seller

bassboobs16 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jrekully17 = Awful Seller

he took like 3 weeks just to send me the money he owed me

refs sold too: gongshow, alpineandy
    Traded with: mlbound069, brtnboarder3241
    refs bought from: king_jebus, Eric, Mrwigglezdj,

will have more soon just forgot names

ctmike is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qbenjamin View Post
    Yourself and CTMIKE are really just some F^ idiots. I have had to issue refunds myself, IF YOU AS THE SELLER AGREE TO DO SO, then stand by your word. I am a known jackass? By whose account, certainly not a piece of **** such as yourself.
    "I bought a sub from him on Saturday......Sunday morning, my box designer informed me that the sub wouldn't fit in the box that I want"

yeah, i'm the idiot. you're the retard that bought the sub before checking to see if it'd fit. guess that makes you a fuc_king rocket scientist then doesn't it?

sold to: amedeuce, junior22, PatFitz9, skrilla22, Vipervenom18
    bought from: giantgloworm, exige, lmllopez, JCivicHb, diehappy, ampjunkielikeme, IamMurph, Louisiana_CRX

Quote Originally Posted by alias3r View Post
    dude, subs facing the rear will bounce nice lows off the back of the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by XsabesX View Post
    wheeler is a **** sucking ***, who does not know **** about box making.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8erboyla2004 View Post
    well it a monoblock amp meaning it was only meant for one sub so that prolly wy u have to turn you gain all the way up

Qbenjamin is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tEh koRnDog View Post
    And as the buyer....get off the guys nuts, give him the 3-4 business days to process the refund.

Then, after those 3-4 business days, and you still have no refund and no contact with the seller/or he bullshits you, then make a thread asshat.
    Get off Ngsm's sack.............Have a mind of your own.

Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U
    Traded with Ref's:: Spike_e; jnoel; Sundownz

Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

What sounds good to you, may sound like crap to me...

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And if i do remember correctly....oh wait, just gotta go back to page 1. The seller told you he spent the money, need to wait till this past friday to refund it. So if he refunded on friday, theres still some time.

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctmike View Post
    "I bought a sub from him on Saturday......Sunday morning, my box designer informed me that the sub wouldn't fit in the box that I want"

yeah, i'm the idiot. you're the retard that bought the sub before checking to see if it'd fit. guess that makes you a fuc_king rocket scientist then doesn't it?
    Yep, I guess you have never had a return before. I am sorry that I am not as perfect as you...........

Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U

Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tEh koRnDog View Post
    And if i do remember correctly....oh wait, just gotta go back to page 1. The seller told you he spent the money, need to wait till this past friday to refund it. So if he refunded on friday, theres still some time.
    He didn't refund on Friday......

EDIT: This is even after the fact that I TOLD HIM THOW TO DO A REFUND. You can easily stop a money request to your bank account during the initial 24 hours, by hitting that button that ******* Ngsm say's isn't there. "Cancel."

ctmike is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yep, I guess you have never had a return before. I am sorry that I am not as perfect as you...........
    nope, never had to worry about waiting for a refund. and no, i'm not perfect, but i'm smart enough to make sure i had the room needed for the sub i want BEFORE buying it.

sold to: amedeuce, junior22, PatFitz9, skrilla22, Vipervenom18
    bought from: giantgloworm, exige, lmllopez, JCivicHb, diehappy, ampjunkielikeme, IamMurph, Louisiana_CRX

Quote Originally Posted by alias3r View Post
    dude, subs facing the rear will bounce nice lows off the back of the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by XsabesX View Post
    wheeler is a **** sucking ***, who does not know **** about box making.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8erboyla2004 View Post
    well it a monoblock amp meaning it was only meant for one sub so that prolly wy u have to turn you gain all the way up

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[size=4][b]Whining, incoherence, C0CK GOBBLING.... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...
    I did NOT say there wasn't a refund button. I just stated, I've never looked for it, and never used it.

nG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He didn't refund on Friday......

EDIT: This is even after the fact that I TOLD HIM THOW TO DO A REFUND. You can easily stop a money request to your bank account during the initial 24 hours, by hitting that button that ******* Ngsm say's isn't there. "Cancel."
    BY HIS ACCOUNT, HE GOT PAID ON FRIDAY. THAT MEANS HE HAS TO DEPOSIT THAT, AND STILL HAS TO WAIT 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THE MONEY TO APPEAR INTO HIS PAYPAL...

GOD YOU ARE DENSE.

nG

nG - BSEE

Pl8er is offline Can you solve it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So which sub was this? How much do you want for it?

NEVER buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio, ask me why

Rainbow SLC+Tru 4.65 + RF 3sixty.2 = yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Draw away. It has already been proven with math that you are wrong. I believe math is > paint last time I checked.
    "5 midgets spanking a naked man covered in thousand island dressing, is this love too?"

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull187 View Post
    FYI the blue wire was connected to something else. I know it was put in right b/c the guys at Circuit City put it in.
    "We never underestimate, the destructive power of change."

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have NEVER asked anyone on this site to refund me before, due to my error, so please stop acting like this is a common practice of mine. I have bought crap and figured out later that I didn't need it. Oh well, just gotta re-sell it.

This guy said that he would refund me, lies about some bills, screws around with refunding me. I make a thread so EVERYONE know's about it. Not to mention, that I originally didn't say his name, it was OTHER USERS that took care of that. Hell, even the title only said: "Awful Seller," as after his name was brought out, I asked a mod to just change the title.

If you want to be a prick and tell a buyer that you will not refund them, even though you haven't shipped, then your an asshat on my book. I would not have made this thread had he not said that he had no problem in doing the refund. Why lie to me? Unexpected bills huh? You are supposed to refund me on Sunday? You buy a new sub with my money on Tuesday? Tell me that you will refund me on Friday? Tell me that "Your buddy is online," one second, then it's all of a sudden you? I am still laughing at that bullshit.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctmike View Post
    nope, never had to worry about waiting for a refund. and no, i'm not perfect, but i'm smart enough to make sure i had the room needed for the sub i want BEFORE buying it.
    I am not just talking about online.

Pl8er is offline Can you solve it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I really dont' think the issue is that people think you do this often.

The issue is that you had a problem, the guy said "ok, no worries" and was doing a refund. he didn't do it fast enough for you and you started to complain and make a thread. Can you at least admit that he was trying to help you out? I mean he was doing a refund.

Stuff happens, you don't know if he really had bills or not. I mean, you have NEVER run out of money? Perhaps he had to go to Boston?

NEVER buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio, ask me why

Rainbow SLC+Tru 4.65 + RF 3sixty.2 = yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Draw away. It has already been proven with math that you are wrong. I believe math is > paint last time I checked.
    "5 midgets spanking a naked man covered in thousand island dressing, is this love too?"

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull187 View Post
    FYI the blue wire was connected to something else. I know it was put in right b/c the guys at Circuit City put it in.
    "We never underestimate, the destructive power of change."

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have NEVER asked anyone on this site to refund me before, due to my error, so please stop acting like this is a common practice of mine. I have bought crap and figured out later that I didn't need it. Oh well, just gotta re-sell it.

This guy said that he would refund me, lies about some bills, screws around with refunding me. I make a thread so EVERYONE know's about it. Not to mention, that I originally didn't say his name, it was OTHER USERS that took care of that. Hell, even the title only said: "Awful Seller," as after his name was brought out, I asked a mod to just change the title.

If you want to be a prick and tell a buyer that you will not refund them, even though you haven't shipped, then your an asshat on my book. I would not have made this thread had he not said that he had no problem in doing the refund. Why lie to me? Unexpected bills huh? You are supposed to refund me on Sunday? You buy a new sub with my money on Tuesday? Tell me that you will refund me on Friday? Tell me that "Your buddy is online," one second, then it's all of a sudden you? I am still laughing at that bullshit.
    Where is your proof, you are just assuming like an ***...

You are an imbicile, like I said earlier...

You'll get your money, I have no doubts... just be patient.

nG

nG - BSEE

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngsm13 View Post
    BY HIS ACCOUNT, HE GOT PAID ON FRIDAY. THAT MEANS HE HAS TO DEPOSIT THAT, AND STILL HAS TO WAIT 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THE MONEY TO APPEAR INTO HIS PAYPAL...

GOD YOU ARE DENSE.

nG
    BY HIS account, he should have refunded me on MONDAY.

I am done with you, your reading comprehension skills are most annoying. Glad to know that I can make the sig. Here, I can do that ignorant crap also.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast