Closed Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Reload Thread: Jrekully17 = Awful Seller

bumpweLL.nYc is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jrekully17 = Awful Seller

Quote Originally Posted by joetama View Post
    Follow me on this one for a second, maybe you will understand it this time.

I go to www.bobbitchenssweettitscablesandstuff.com and I order 3ft of some Belden cable I have been really really wanting. It costs me $10. I give them my money with a credit card. It is now no longer my money, it is their money. I paid it to them, because I purchased some cable. I later find out that I have 5ft of it laying around and don't need the 3ft. (Still following me?) So I cancel the 'order' ie the sale. Since the folks at Bob's cable are nice they decide out of the goodness of their hearts "hell we haven't shipped it yet I'll let them out of it (with out a restocking fee which he could have charged)". But, Bob can not just cancel the transmission of the money (either because he doesn't know how to or because he bank has already drawn the money out of the account, either way it is no fault of his own) so he has to wait for it to cycle in his accounting before Bob can send me the money that he owes me (which is still HIS money until he gives it to me, then it becomes my money). I have no right to know if Bob bought toilet supplies or paid his secretary with the money that I paid him, because it is his money. And it is his money because I paid it to him. Follow?

thats all fine and dandy when you deal with a reputable company but lets be realistic please. This is an online forum where things move quickly so Im not going to bash the buyer for an itchy trigger finger although he should have put more thought into the purchase. My advice to the guy was to take the sub anyway to hold onto or resell. Refunding the money is seemingly not on the sellers list of priorities which is pretty effed up but the fact that some on this forum are bashing the buyer and saying he shouldnt even get a refund is beyond me.

joetama is offline The British Ear

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverPunk View Post
    This Bob*****en sounds like a shady MF to me.
    Shakes on a plane?

Quote Originally Posted by bumpweLL.nYc View Post
    thats all fine and dandy when you deal with a reputable company but lets be realistic please. This is an online forum where things move quickly so Im not going to bash the buyer for an itchy trigger finger although he should have put more thought into the purchase. My advice to the guy was to take the sub anyway to hold onto or resell. Refunding the money is seemingly not on the sellers list of priorities which is pretty effed up but the fact that some on this forum are bashing the buyer and saying he shouldnt even get a refund is beyond me.

They are bashing the buying because of his actions. Which if you look how he treated this seller it is pretty obvious why he is being bashed. Only time will tell if he will get his refund. But, my point is the seller doesn't have to give him a refund once the sale is made. The seller was kind enough to be sympathetic to the buyers situation and offer a refund. The guy should STFU and wait on his refund. My understanding of this is the seller couldn't pay him back until he got his check (which is totally understandable to most people). He got payed on Friday. So I would imagine that Monday (today) is the soonest that he could get the payment out to the buyer.

To be 100% honest if I had someone drag my name though the mud and be a total **** I would take my sweet time getting his refund to him. I would instead spend my time on my higher up priorities, ie other people who are happy with me and would do repeat business. The buyer was obviously pissed from the beginning, and from seeing him post before I am not surprised by this thread and his actions what so ever. There are people out there who are never happy. These are the people you see yelling at a waitress if their lemon isn't sour enough or the restaurant doesn't have a salad dressing they like. Some people you can never please...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qbenjamin View Post
    I PM the seller and let him know, that I no longer want the sub. He say's that's kool, but I already sent the money to my bank account, and I will have to wait until it clears before I cn refund you. I agree, that this is totally fine. Well, Wednesday I get a PM stating that he had a few bills to pay and couldn't refund me until he get's paid (Friday) today. I also agree on this. Well, today get's here, and he is on ALL DAY LONG, and I PM him asking him where my refund is. He tells me that he is doing the refund now.

My understanding of this is that the seller is a 17 year old broke kid who wont refund the money unless hes really pressed.
    THE SELLER HAS TO GIVE HIM SOMETHING FOR HIS MONEY, CANT JUST TAKE IT AND RUN.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He hasn't really even had a change to send the money back.

He's been out of town, don't you people go places? I do. Plus what is he going to do, he gets paid on FRIDAY. He probably doesn't get paid until at least noon or so. He probably won't get to the bank by 2 so the transaction will process on Monday morning (maybe Saturday but usually it takes the 1-3 business days for a check to deposit).

Just because he is a KID doesn't mean he is broke. When I was 17 I had a **** ton of money. More than I do now actually. If you don't trust people who are younger I think you really need to examine and figure out why that is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Give the kid a chance to pay, he's stated terms and the deadline hasn't come up yet.

Until then, everyone take one and pass it to your left.

Caraudio.com - Where the average member couldn't wire a SPST toggle if they had to.

More proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    I need a program or something that will help me find mounting depth without having to build box and such...
    No, Andy, I'm sure the context is fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverPunk View Post
    Give the kid a chance to pay, he's stated terms and the deadline hasn't come up yet.

Until then, everyone take one and pass it to your left.
    Ooo thanks...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joetama View Post
    He's been out of town, don't you people go places? I do. Plus what is he going to do, he gets paid on FRIDAY. He probably doesn't get paid until at least noon or so. He probably won't get to the bank by 2 so the transaction will process on Monday morning (maybe Saturday but usually it takes the 1-3 business days for a check to deposit).

Just because he is a KID doesn't mean he is broke. When I was 17 I had a **** ton of money. More than I do now actually. If you don't trust people who are younger I think you really need to examine and figure out why that is.
    Rule #1- Dont be so gullible.
    Rule #2- Dont trust anyone. Especially younger people, these days they have big eyes and small stomachs.. always taking more than they can eat.
    Rule #3- Theres a fine line between being a nice guy and a shmuck.
    Rule #4- Dont come to NYC youll most likely get scammed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rule #1- Dont be so gullible.
    Rule #2- Dont trust anyone. Especially younger people, these days they have big eyes and small stomachs.. always taking more than they can eat.
    Rule #3- Theres a fine line between being a nice guy and a shmuck.
    Rule #4- Dont come to NYC youll most likely get scammed.
    @ your Rules...

You better not buy anything if you don't trust anyone. **** Wal-Mart can't even be trusted. Better go buy a house out in the woods and hunt and farm for your family...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually, you should build a house out of materials that you make since you can't trust someone selling you a house...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

umm no thats why there are reputations and why do you take everything so literally? My statements are in regard to SELLERS ON A FORUM NOT A REPUTABLE BUSINESS GEEEEEEEEEZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

umm no thats why there are reputations and why do you take everything so literally? My statements are in regard to SELLERS ON A FORUM NOT A REPUTABLE BUSINESS GEEEEEEEEEZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't be so harsh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how can I not be, did you see what happened to the Mets? They were castrated and left for dead.

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jrekully17 View Post
    umm may i ask who i havent sent out thier item? jw
    You haven't sent the OP his sub, which I personally would be doing ASAP as he no way in HELL would be getting a refund after being such a ****.

You are NOT a business, meaning you're not obligated to give him a refund. He fails to acknowledge that fact and busts your balls for being decent about it because you're not meeting his demands, even though HE ****ed up in the first place.

If it were me his sub would be on the way, so he can deal with HIS own stupidity...

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast