Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

wheeler8921 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

So some of you may have heard.....
    I have known this kid for awhile through ecoustics. And he added me on msn awhile ago about designing and building a box for his SD2.5's, I sketched out a plan for him on paper and showed him, but he never comitted and I kind of lost touch with him. One day out of the blue he asks "Hey wheeler, when i get my new HDC3 You're gonna be the one to build my box, is that cool?" I said sure thing, just give me a heads up. I told him I had 2 15" Sub boxes. He asked if he could have the 3.5 cubes @ 38Hz and I said sure thing, would you like it to be carpeted? After negociating prices, we agreed on $110 shipped and the box was to be carpeted. I said sure thing man im headed into audiosource right now to go get your carpet before they close, so i quickly signed off msn, and ran into town, just to find that they were closed 10 minutes earlier. I told him that and apologized and told him i would get it first thing on monday and carpet it then. He said thats cool man, so I got the carpet on monday. 109 was the heat index and i was out in the driveway carpeting his box to absolute perfection. It took me an hour and a half+ to do his box. I wanted to do it just perfect, and I was dripping in sweat, I took off my shirt and tied it around my head to keep the sweat off his box, and finally when I was done I took a step back, and admired it. It was one of the jobs I was most proud of. After I carpeted it, I got back on msn, and told him hey i got your box done, it looks great, im mailing it out first thing tomorrow. I packaged it up and my friends came over and said hey lets go see Rush Hour 3, i said **** guys I gotta mail this box before we head out, so we made an extra stop at the post office to drop it off. I was out and about and I get a text from malik sayin hey did u get tracking I looked at the reciept and there was no tracking on there, just an ID code, and I said well they never gave me a tracking number, but i shipped it parcel post and it should be there in 5 days. He said what? 5 days, and no tracking number?! He said you better give me that tracking number or im filing a complaint against you and getting my money back. I said lol what? I thought he was kidding, I said ill take a pic of it and talk to you when i get back. I couldnt get home right away cuz my friends sister got arrested for shoplifting and he didnt want them to take her to the juvenille delinquent center. Thats beside the point, so an hour later I got on msn, after showing him like 3 pix of the box via phone, and a few of the reciept and I was instant on communicating back to him even though i couldnt get on msn right away. Anyways, I dont hear from him forawhile even after he gets the box, then yesterday, he signs on msn saying "Your carpeting job can't even cover up those bubbles." I was like what? He said you cant even screw a screw in straight *******. I was like wow where did all this built up anger come from? Anyways, he called me a 'uche', and blocked me on msn. I found that to be very childish so i kind of ignored him. I went upstairs and came down an hour later to find 2 emails from paypal stating that he had filed a paypal dispute against me for "Item not recieved how it was described" I was like oh boy...... Then I emailed him a very long email explaining all of this and his complaints really arent justified, and forget about it. Then i sign in on msn today and a friend of mine told me about these other Beware threads against me...

Refrences: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, varsitybumper, alxmlr789, sundownz, civic si, and a few more i cant think of off the top of my head. I also have an ebay account: wheeler8921. Check all those out and you will see that I am not a bad person, just a selfish encounter with a customer with a bipolar disorder.

Car: 2004 BMW (E46) 325i
    HU: Alpine 9886
    Sub: JL 12W7
    Amp: JL 1000/1
    Box: ~1.75 Cubes @ 32 Hz
    REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

I don't know you wheeler, but you're a good man.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

I appreciate it, if anyone cares to talk to me via MSN, feel free to add me, its j_c_wheeler8@hotmail.com I have had people absolutely hate me just to jump on a bandwagon someone started, and I talked to them on msn, and now its funny, cuz were all cool and *****.

REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i hope you didnt give him his money back...

REF's
    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    to answer someones question earlier.... after 194dBs your car no longer puts out sound, it puts out earthquakes

Current Setup:
    Nakamichi CD-300, Coustic XM-3, Clarion EQS746, Coustic 510-DR, RE RE 6.5" Comps, Powerbass XA-900D, TCON Custom Subwoofer, Ported 1.5 to 30Hz

Future Setup:
    In the works again

WTB: Best Joke - Thread

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by its_bacon12 View Post
    i hope you didnt give him his money back...
    Lol not a chance in hell would I refund his money.

bikinpunk is offline G-g-g-g-g-unity!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dude, you're gonna have to break that up into paragraphs. I feel like a 3-D image should pop out of that essay when I try to read it.

2006 Civic LX Sedan
    Pioneer P9. Audison BitOne. JL Audio HD. Scanspeak. Acoustic Elegance.

DIYma Refs:
    http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=1891

Caraudio.com refs:
    Groggy23, Radridd, bdubs767, 6spdcoupe, Cahm Rohn, Soydeedo, Lil_KB

E-bay Feedback: bikinpunk

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So some of you may have heard.....
    I have known this kid for awhile through ecoustics. And he added me on msn awhile ago about designing and building a box for his SD2.5's, I sketched out a plan for him on paper and showed him, but he never comitted and I kind of lost touch with him. One day out of the blue he asks "Hey wheeler, when i get my new HDC3 You're gonna be the one to build my box, is that cool?" I said sure thing, just give me a heads up. I told him I had 2 15" Sub boxes. He asked if he could have the 3.5 cubes @ 38Hz and I said sure thing, would you like it to be carpeted? After negociating prices, we agreed on $110 shipped and the box was to be carpeted.

I said sure thing man im headed into audiosource right now to go get your carpet before they close, so i quickly signed off msn, and ran into town, just to find that they were closed 10 minutes earlier. I told him that and apologized and told him i would get it first thing on monday and carpet it then. He said thats cool man, so I got the carpet on monday. 109 was the heat index and i was out in the driveway carpeting his box to absolute perfection. It took me an hour and a half+ to do his box. I wanted to do it just perfect, and I was dripping in sweat, I took off my shirt and tied it around my head to keep the sweat off his box, and finally when I was done I took a step back, and admired it. It was one of the jobs I was most proud of. After I carpeted it, I got back on msn, and told him hey i got your box done, it looks great, im mailing it out first thing tomorrow.

I packaged it up and my friends came over and said hey lets go see Rush Hour 3, i said **** guys I gotta mail this box before we head out, so we made an extra stop at the post office to drop it off. I was out and about and I get a text from malik sayin hey did u get tracking I looked at the reciept and there was no tracking on there, just an ID code, and I said well they never gave me a tracking number, but i shipped it parcel post and it should be there in 5 days. He said what? 5 days, and no tracking number?! He said you better give me that tracking number or im filing a complaint against you and getting my money back. I said lol what? I thought he was kidding, I said ill take a pic of it and talk to you when i get back. I couldnt get home right away cuz my friends sister got arrested for shoplifting and he didnt want them to take her to the juvenille delinquent center.

Thats beside the point, so an hour later I got on msn, after showing him like 3 pix of the box via phone, and a few of the reciept and I was instant on communicating back to him even though i couldnt get on msn right away. Anyways, I dont hear from him forawhile even after he gets the box, then yesterday, he signs on msn saying "Your carpeting job can't even cover up those bubbles." I was like what? He said you cant even screw a screw in straight *******. I was like wow where did all this built up anger come from?

Anyways, he called me a 'uche', and blocked me on msn. I found that to be very childish so i kind of ignored him. I went upstairs and came down an hour later to find 2 emails from paypal stating that he had filed a paypal dispute against me for "Item not recieved how it was described" I was like oh boy...... Then I emailed him a very long email explaining all of this and his complaints really arent justified, and forget about it. Then i sign in on msn today and a friend of mine told me about these other Beware threads against me...

Refrences: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, varsitybumper, alxmlr789, sundownz, civic si, and a few more i cant think of off the top of my head. I also have an ebay account: wheeler8921. Check all those out and you will see that I am not a bad person, just a selfish encounter with a customer with a bipolar disorder.

lookitsjim23 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hahaha..i started laughing when you broke it up into paragraphs lmao

Refs: blados, skydeaner, shallowfu, belunt, ricky616, gl0ck,SWEET06CAMRY, TypeRBass,kenny pollock,2002XLT

imalik is offline XLII....XLVI

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL good try. Got IM log and pay pal dispute to prove what happened You made a Hack box...Tell the truth.

Ref:... Sundownz,,(X4)Vitveet,,, PerfecxionX,,, Alfmoney,,, Woodlawn Cabinetry,,,Scissors,,,Kangaroux
    04 Explorer
    HU-Kenwood KDC-X995
    Sub-15" Fully Loaded FI BL(D2) 4 cube tuned to 32 by Vitveet
    Sub Amp- Sundown Saz 2000D
    Sound Ordnance Components.
    Big 3 done knukonceptz 1/0
    knukonceptz 1/0 and RCA

Screnzo is offline What happened in here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pics of said "hack box"? Show where the craftsmanship was sub par!

"you have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave"

krisfnbz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yeah show how the box was made....if it was poor then you should get a refund, if it wanst than shut the hell up. To the seller, forward pics of your work to paypal to help your dispute. odds are they arent going to make you refund, because paypal always tends to make sides with the sellers vs buyers.

Yes that is a 5 1/4th audiobahn mid speaker in my civic's headrest. circa 2006.

2000 Celica GTS

Pioneer FH-X700BT
    Powerbass 2XL-60.3C 3 way
    Dayton Ultimax 15", sealed 4cuft
    Memphis 16-MC5.700 5 channel
    Knu wiring

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Once the paypal dispute escalates one step higher, I will for sure send those pix. imalik will probably never post those pictures, I guess if i was in his position trying to accuse someone of a sh!tty box that isnt sh!tty, I wouldn't post the pix either. But once the dispute jumps past "Try to resolve Issue through buyer contact" I will for sure post all the pictures, etc. He really has no chance in hell

Qbenjamin is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I am also looking forward to seeing the pics of the ****** box. Post pics or be banned for slander?

Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U
    Traded with Ref's:: Spike_e; jnoel; Sundownz

Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

What sounds good to you, may sound like crap to me...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qbenjamin View Post
    I am also looking forward to seeing the pics of the ****** box. Post pics or be banned for slander.

x2

02parkave is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so.. did you bend the port by sticking it in the pool? like last time....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast