Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

Quote Originally Posted by jco1385 View Post
    why would someone fill a box with water? thats dumb. mdf will swell in water
    wheeler actually uses it in the building process.

wheeler8921 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

Quote Originally Posted by benchambers80 View Post
    Thats nice, now stfu.
    You're a coward fuckin blow me newb.

Car: 2004 BMW (E46) 325i
    HU: Alpine 9886
    Sub: JL 12W7
    Amp: JL 1000/1
    Box: ~1.75 Cubes @ 32 Hz
    REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wheeler actually uses it in the building process.
    oh i do? And benchambers80 is actually straight.....

REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wheeler8921 View Post
    You're a coward fuckin blow me newb.
    Newb, haha, I guess you haven't seen those boxes made by wheeler, now that guy is a newb.

ctmike is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jco1385 View Post
    why would someone fill a box with water? thats dumb. mdf will swell in water
    think i may have been a crack at wheelers' attempt at a flared port. he soaked the mdf in his pool to 'soften' the wood to bend it. was a big thread on ecoustics when he did, bj corrected him and wheeler didn't like it much. if you didn't know that story. but not sure, never seen/heard of that video.

and dam_n, why did this thread get brought back?

sold to: amedeuce, junior22, PatFitz9, skrilla22, Vipervenom18
    bought from: giantgloworm, exige, lmllopez, JCivicHb, diehappy, ampjunkielikeme, IamMurph, Louisiana_CRX

Quote Originally Posted by alias3r View Post
    dude, subs facing the rear will bounce nice lows off the back of the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by XsabesX View Post
    wheeler is a **** sucking ***, who does not know **** about box making.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8erboyla2004 View Post
    well it a monoblock amp meaning it was only meant for one sub so that prolly wy u have to turn you gain all the way up

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Newb, haha, I guess you haven't seen those boxes made by wheeler, now that guy is a newb.
    I guess you didnt read my first comment about the fact I have sold 13 boxes and have had great success. Take your head out your asshole and get some fresh air, deng nub.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/358180.html

it worked for me. The MDF was a tad softer at first, but after 10 minutes I forgot which piece was soaked in the pool. It's like basket weaving.. You gotta soak it before ya bend it. Im sure there are otherways to do it, I just choose water and am 100% satisfied with the results and I bet if anyone felt the wood, they too would be clueless it was soaked in the pool.
    I guess I am strait.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctmike View Post
    think i may have been a crack at wheelers' attempt at a flared port. he soaked the mdf in his pool to 'soften' the wood to bend it. was a big thread on ecoustics when he did, bj corrected him and wheeler didn't like it much. if you didn't know that story. but not sure, never seen/heard of that video.

and dam_n, why did this thread get brought back?
    A poor crack. This happened March of 07, and its May of 08, not sure why that keeps getting brought back. "he soaked mdf in pool to soften the wood" is not exactly what happened. Anyways, not gonna get into details, because everyone here is too hard headed to comprehend. Anyways, it was some guy from ecoustics who called in sick to his job to make the video. He said it took all day. He is also married and has a kid, so I believe his statment and video would be enough evidence to have his child taken by child services.

dman4486 is offline Paid to Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

to clear up the water deal, we use water in aircraft building to bend wood dowels for wingtips......the dowel sits in a pool for 24 hours, and becomes very flexible....once dry the dowel becomes extremely rigid

for MDF, left too long it can swell....I personally would never put mdf in water or buy a box built that way!! But if he has proven that it works and the mdf unswollen is able to dry and harden, I have no problem with that.....as long as you don't try to sell me one

Auto: 96 honda passport 3.2L v6 4X4 5sp
    Big 3 pics--THE MAV--THE RSD's--MY VLX
    Rices Creek Pics

Refs: Sold to; lilmaniac2, alexdbest2000, jshak07 Bought from; CJL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you care to read further, you will see the piece broke and I fixed it the right way, so i guess you're not =/ benchambers sry try again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you care to read further, you will see the piece broke and I fixed it the right way, so i guess you're not =/ benchambers sry try again.
    Beleive what you want, but this thread is a result of your great success.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dman4486 View Post
    to clear up the water deal, we use water in aircraft building to bend wood dowels for wingtips......the dowel sits in a pool for 24 hours, and becomes very flexible....once dry the dowel becomes extremely rigid

for MDF, left too long it can swell....I personally would never put mdf in water or buy a box built that way!! But if he has proven that it works and the mdf unswollen is able to dry and harden, I have no problem with that.....as long as you don't try to sell me one
    werd, like i said I learned from it and fixed it and that was 14 months ago, not sure why it keeps getting brought back up, people must not be able to find anything else wrong, so they just like to keep bringing it up to give them a reason to talk shit. What ever makes them feel good after a long day of getting bullied.

dman4486 is offline Paid to Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

werd, like i said I learned from it and fixed it and that was 14 months ago, not sure why it keeps getting brought back up, people must not be able to find anything else wrong, so they just like to keep bringing it up to give them a reason to talk shit. What ever makes them feel good after a long day of getting bullied.
    unsubscribe and forget about it......

Auto: 96 honda passport 3.2L v6 4X4 5sp
    Big 3 pics--THE MAV--THE RSD's--MY VLX
    Rices Creek Pics

Refs: Sold to; lilmaniac2, alexdbest2000, jshak07 Bought from; CJL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Beleive what you want, but this thread is a result of your great success.
    I dont know what you're telling me to believe, but I know what happened and the fact that you're ignorant and naive is what adds humor to this thread.

edzy is offline SPL Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got a box from wheeler. Worked fine. It was heavey as hell.
    Not pics, But Vid of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rXU80JcRMU

Nothing to see here, Move along.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast