Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Wheeler8921 Stay away

imalik is offline XLII....XLVI

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wheeler8921 Stay away

Bought a box from..yes after he got ran off ecoustic, I though people were giving him a hard time and took a chance on the guy.#1 ships the box with out tracking number...# I get the box it has bubbles where he didnt put the screws in straight and here is his reply vai IM.

imalik:where the screws didnt go in straight
    jOHN: well thats tough **** then eh?

Ref:... Sundownz,,(X4)Vitveet,,, PerfecxionX,,, Alfmoney,,, Woodlawn Cabinetry,,,Scissors,,,Kangaroux
    04 Explorer
    HU-Kenwood KDC-X995
    Sub-15" Fully Loaded FI BL(D2) 4 cube tuned to 32 by Vitveet
    Sub Amp- Sundown Saz 2000D
    Sound Ordnance Components.
    Big 3 done knukonceptz 1/0
    knukonceptz 1/0 and RCA

IonSQL is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wheeler8921 Stay away

not surprised, he's a complete douche... I tried to tell everybody

Sorry to hear about it man

jnoel is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i bought a box from him and it was flawless .......very pleased with him and his shipping went very smooth

mike11202 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ehh f#ck wheeler hes a *******

malik where u at in jersey? i get my 9515g in soon

Refs: Premier Audio, uglydimple12, IonSQL x 2, bjfish x 2, Fi Car Audio, jorginho, bigpetey, eric12421, Ali1, scissors, inutero1994, blackbonnie, gsuchyta, Skip01, Serpent710, morgans432, DiamondFanatic, DUMPED, Slam, JBLCAMRY, IDSkoT

--------------------------------
    2007 Honda Civic Coupe
    Pioneer Premier 780-MP
    Optima Yellow Top D34
    Image Dynamics CSX64
    JL Audio 300/2v2
    JBL P1220

wheeler8921 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LMFAO. 14 posts your stupid as *****. 1 screw was 1/16th of an inch off so it bubbled out ever so slightly and this kid is throwing a ***** fit. When in reality, he changed his mind and asked me for his money back, when I denied him here, he decides to make this statment and file a paypal dispute against me that he will loose. I have built 9 boxes, and I have had no complaints except this one. I bent over backwards working with malik and he called me a scammer because there was no tracking number on the usps reciept, just an order number. I sent him pix of the box and the recpeit and told him it would be there in 5 days. He said what?!? Why didnt you mail it priority. (He never said what service he wanted it) I wasn't going to pay $56.00 for priority shipping, so i did parcel post @ $30. Hell he only paid me $110 for the box, and carpet cost me $25.00 extra to do, let alone supplies. This kid is full of himself. Talk to sundownz, jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, alxmlr789, varsity bumper, and check my ebay feedback: wheeler8921. I have been involved in internet trading, selling, and buying for over 2 years now, and he is my first complaint. I will keep you posted on the paypal dispute. He really has no case other than, "I changed my mind and decided not I didnt want a box, so i made up something to try to get my money back and make a great seller look like a scammer." Malik, you really are immature, grow up.

Car: 2004 BMW (E46) 325i
    HU: Alpine 9886
    Sub: JL 12W7
    Amp: JL 1000/1
    Box: ~1.75 Cubes @ 32 Hz
    REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

mike11202 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why in the world would you use USPS for a box??? Go to a **** UPS authorized center, they pack it for free. Any damage with USPS your not gonna see that claim after a few months or never.

Lets see some pics of the box so we all know whats going on.

Refs: Premier Audio, uglydimple12, IonSQL x 2, bjfish x 2, Fi Car Audio, jorginho, bigpetey, eric12421, Ali1, scissors, inutero1994, blackbonnie, gsuchyta, Skip01, Serpent710, morgans432, DiamondFanatic, DUMPED, Slam, JBLCAMRY, IDSkoT

2007 Honda Civic Coupe
    Pioneer Premier 780-MP
    Optima Yellow Top D34
    Image Dynamics CSX64
    JL Audio 300/2v2
    JBL P1220

pitbull12887 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if its only 1 screw that bubbled out stfu and quit your whining. If its a good bit of them than i would ask for some of the money back. Not all of it.

refs include:

Jep772 ; crazycornuts18 ; sweet06camry ; gordos420 ; revrider1 ; 22mountaineer ; SlickCMRick ; kidthump ; david706 ; qtrhorse ; terryracing86 ; mike dressure ; xsabesx - twice ; Louisiana_CRX ; black_sedan ; silvercookie ; derekbannatyne ; outspoken ; rmdl51 ; blaze383 - 2x ; plyer3 ; GtoDave ; HyPnAwTiKpImP ; smllysack ; Cloak559 ; Looney_Tune
    + alot more but i cant remember them.

Naledge503 is offline Baby Maker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What does post count have to do with anything? If I paid for a box that came with one of the screws bulging the wood out, I would be upset too. He paid you for a quality box, no matter how much he paid. YOU agreed to do the carpeting, that aint his fault. So just cause he only paid $110, it makes it ok for you to ship, at the very least cosmetically damaged box??

1995 Acura Integra RS

H/U: JVC kd-avx1
    Subs: 2 12" AQ SDC2.5's
    Enclosure: 3.6 CuFt net tuned to 35Hz built by BJ Fisher
    Amps: AQ2200D, kx100.2
    Front: CDT CL-S60A/TW25 comps, CDT DRT-25 tweets
    Elec: Stock Alt. Big 3

bumpin97jeep(sold to), logantill (bought from), corto (sold to), chaunb3400 (bought from), BJ Fisher (bought from)

pitbull12887 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok...wait....if its carpeted how can you even tell its barely bubbling out?

refs include:

Jep772 ; crazycornuts18 ; sweet06camry ; gordos420 ; revrider1 ; 22mountaineer ; SlickCMRick ; kidthump ; david706 ; qtrhorse ; terryracing86 ; mike dressure ; xsabesx - twice ; Louisiana_CRX ; black_sedan ; silvercookie ; derekbannatyne ; outspoken ; rmdl51 ; blaze383 - 2x ; plyer3 ; GtoDave ; HyPnAwTiKpImP ; smllysack ; Cloak559 ; Looney_Tune
    + alot more but i cant remember them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You must have no idea how insignificant the slight bulgde, it would take a $12,000 camera to show how unnoticable it is. He was looking for anything to get his money back cuz he had a change of plans, and decided on something different. He told me this was his 'temporary box' just for the time being, he obviously changed his mind and is trying to make me look bad. Yes I can screw a screw in straight 1 out of 99999 and I get hammered for it, if you didnt catch it, the screw isnt sticking out the side of the box, it just barely buldged the outside of the side, so it has no internal affect on the box whatsoever. Quit your *****in malik you will see who the real scammer is at the end of this paypal dispute. This kid was all cool until he heard that i shipped it parcel post instead of priority mail, go figure.

REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

jnoel is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull12887 View Post
    ok...wait....if its carpeted how can you even tell its barely bubbling out?
    exactly waht i was thinkin....man post some pics and if it's all sh!tty then mabey a some of a refund is ok...but think about it you only payed 110 to have a box made how u want it....the shop next to my house sells prefabs all day long for least 200 for dual sub boxes and that's sealed...nothing special....post pics or stfu

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

I'm not going to delve into any problems people may have had with Wheeler, they may or may not be true -- I have no idea. I guess I'm not on here enough to notice

Just to share, though, I got a box from him since he had one that fit what I was looking for at the time and I didn't want to build it myself. Volume and tuning were correct and it arrived here in good shape with only a few minor transit related scuffs (I can't imagine anyone complaining about them, they were very slight).

- Jacob Fuller
    - Owner, Sundown Audio
    - Associate, Stereo Integrity

- I DO NOT USE PMs ON HERE -- Please e-mail me!
    - E-MAIL is sundownz@sundownaudio.com
    Simon Eichenberger is THE MAN.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks sundownz, i wasnt aware of these "scuffs" lol, but *****, if there were I would most definitly like to know about them to I can improve it for next time and not make the same mistake twice.

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The screws have to be pretty bad to show under the carpet. I'm going to have to side with wheeler unless I see pics that prove otherwise.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast