Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: bad business with Ibanender

hoss is offline imma genius. so **** it!

inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: bad business with Ibanender

jesus ****ing christ... this has gone on way too long...

prowler, i think you are missing a key point of weasels... he has said he is not defending ibans actions, he did not agree with what he did wrong.

and make a note from this reply, i am not defending him either. i have said it before, yes it would have been simple for him to communicate, yes, he should have sent them out immediatly, yadda yadda yadda.

but i agree that karleon hould have used all his resources before trying to tarnish someones name... he should have communicated through all available channels that he had (and admittedly so) before bringing the discrepency to the public and waiving dirty laundry for all to look at and judge. yes, i know wal mart cant hold guns that you put on layaway. but how would it look if you went to wal mart, yelled at all of the floor staff to give you the guns, yet never talked to a mangaer and then went immediatly to call the local news and BBB, before you even tried to fully resolve the issue.

again, im not saying iban was right, ive already stated my opinion on that in this thread at an earlier point, so please dont misconstrue this post as saying so. my only point is that everyone on here is completely willing to overlook some of the facts because they have prejudged the issue.

how would you like it if you had a deal with someone on a forum that you rarely check on, yet you had given the person your email address, the list of forums that you frequent, and any other methods of communication that you find acceptable. and then when they try to contact you through the medium that you use less frequently and you dont see it, they bring it public that you have dissapeared and are attemtping to scam? you probably wouldnt see that as fair, seeing as how you gave them other options to contact you that you had told them were better means of communication.

again, not defending iban, but try to look at all the info before making decisions.

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoss View Post
    jesus ****ing christ... this has gone on way too long...

prowler, i think you are missing a key point of weasels... he has said he is not defending ibans actions, he did not agree with what he did wrong.

and make a note from this reply, i am not defending him either. i have said it before, yes it would have been simple for him to communicate, yes, he should have sent them out immediatly, yadda yadda yadda.

but i agree that karleon hould have used all his resources before trying to tarnish someones name... he should have communicated through all available channels that he had (and admittedly so) before bringing the discrepency to the public and waiving dirty laundry for all to look at and judge. yes, i know wal mart cant hold guns that you put on layaway. but how would it look if you went to wal mart, yelled at all of the floor staff to give you the guns, yet never talked to a mangaer and then went immediatly to call the local news and BBB, before you even tried to fully resolve the issue.

again, im not saying iban was right, ive already stated my opinion on that in this thread at an earlier point, so please dont misconstrue this post as saying so. my only point is that everyone on here is completely willing to overlook some of the facts because they have prejudged the issue.

how would you like it if you had a deal with someone on a forum that you rarely check on, yet you had given the person your email address, the list of forums that you frequent, and any other methods of communication that you find acceptable. and then when they try to contact you through the medium that you use less frequently and you dont see it, they bring it public that you have dissapeared and are attemtping to scam? you probably wouldnt see that as fair, seeing as how you gave them other options to contact you that you had told them were better means of communication.

again, not defending iban, but try to look at all the info before making decisions.

Hoss, Sean, like Wal-Mart in my previous example, shouldn't have needed to be communicated with. THAT'S the point that myself, Noah, and some others have been trying (apparently in vain) to convey.
    Just like Karl having multiple methods of contacting Sean at his disposal which for whatever reason(s) he choose not to utilize, can we safely assume that Sean had Karl's contact info as well? A shipping address to send the amps to, perhaps? This assumption is based on the previous posting of Karl's shipping address information by Sean, btw - so it's not actually an assumption at all, is it?
    We know for certain that Sean had/has that info readily available, don't we?

Once the amps had been completely paid for they should have shipped out.
    /story

Regardless of your opinion about how Karl went about it the bottom line here is that Sean chose to not ship out the amps until Karl made a big public disastrous mess of their deal together.
    Right or wrong that's what happened.

The continual offering of the excuse that Sean was simply too busy for this reason or that doesn't wash, man. It just doesn't. He was sooooooo busy for a month plus but once Karl started mudslinging within the public's purview all of a sudden magically UPS gets transmitted the shipping details?
    That doesn't look the least bit fishy to you?

And you're durn right. If WalMart's layaway people decided not to give me my guns absolutely I wouldn't bother with the manager and I wouldn't bother with the BBB either. I would proceed directly to calling the police and once they arrived show them my receipt illustrating that my tab was paid in full and forcing them to unass my weapons.

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Renegadesrun is offline Doesnt play well w others

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In case you didnt know.

CHATTANOOGA,
    TN, US 06/22/2007 7:32 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
    06/22/2007 5:42 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    KNOXVILLE,
    TN, US 06/22/2007 3:45 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    KNOXVILLE,
    TN, US 06/21/2007 10:40 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    SPARTANBURG,
    SC, US 06/21/2007 7:09 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    06/21/2007 6:04 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
    06/21/2007 4:17 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
    US 06/19/2007 5:52 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

According to the tracker, you should get them today?

Slowly, yes, but thats it. Wouldnt be the first, or last time anyone drug-a55 on shipping. *****, but it happens.

Next time, pay retail? They hand it right across the counter to you, and this sort of BS would never happen again thus negating the need for multiple posts and one ignored email.

2004 350z
    Kinetix Intake and Spacer
    Rims w/ G Forces
    Apexi N1 Evo Exhaust
    Injen CAI
    Nissan Racing Camber Kit
    009 Tranny

Coming soon....
    Turbonetic's Single Kit
    Injen True Duals
    US Amps
    RE
    Eclipse

loudmofo is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

ship the f ing amp already and get over it scammers are all alike always defending each other

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO
    SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS"
    SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.
    http://www.alphadamp.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xplorerdonon22s View Post
    ship the f ing amp already and get over it scammers are all alike always defending each other
    Umm.....
    The amps have shipped and according to the tracking info just posted by Renegadesrun they should be delivered today

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Reading comprehension > you in more ways than one.

A: Have shipped, and out for delivery. B: Defending noone. Will say this tho. Slow shippers **** as bad as people who fly off the deepend with no contact. In this case, IMO, its a wash.

If your referring to me as a scammer i will remind you i have more positive feedback than you, apparently, have braincells.

2004 350z
    Rims w/ G Forces
    Apexi N1 Evo Exhaust
    Injen CAI
    Nissan Racing Camber Kit
    009 Tranny

Coming soon....
    Turbonetic's Single Kit
    Injen True Duals
    US Amps
    RE
    Eclipse

J31Rob is offline CarTune Netwerk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I don't even know why all this got this far.. at all.

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765
    CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0

Alpine / Sundown Audio / Sound Solutions Audio
    Audio Technix / CT Sounds / Execution Audio

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J31Rob View Post
    I don't even know why all this got this far.. at all.
    I hear ya. I just think that we are all lucky that the day these threads went up just happened to be the first day in a month that Ibaneder was not too busy to ship. What are the chances?

hoss is offline imma genius. so **** it!

inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler573 View Post
    Hoss, Sean, like Wal-Mart in my previous example, shouldn't have needed to be communicated with. THAT'S the point that myself, Noah, and some others have been trying (apparently in vain) to convey.
    Just like Karl having multiple methods of contacting Sean at his disposal which for whatever reason(s) he choose not to utilize, can we safely assume that Sean had Karl's contact info as well? A shipping address to send the amps to, perhaps? This assumption is based on the previous posting of Karl's shipping address information by Sean, btw - so it's not actually an assumption at all, is it?
    We know for certain that Sean had/has that info readily available, don't we?

Once the amps had been completely paid for they should have shipped out.
    /story

Regardless of your opinion about how Karl went about it the bottom line here is that Sean chose to not ship out the amps until Karl made a big public disastrous mess of their deal together.
    Right or wrong that's what happened.

The continual offering of the excuse that Sean was simply too busy for this reason or that doesn't wash, man. It just doesn't. He was sooooooo busy for a month plus but once Karl started mudslinging within the public's purview all of a sudden magically UPS gets transmitted the shipping details?
    That doesn't look the least bit fishy to you?

And you're durn right. If WalMart's layaway people decided not to give me my guns absolutely I wouldn't bother with the manager and I wouldn't bother with the BBB either. I would proceed directly to calling the police and once they arrived show them my receipt illustrating that my tab was paid in full and forcing them to unass my weapons.
    yeah, im definitly not disagreeing with you about seans side of it at all, like i said. i just still dont find it fair that he is made out to be the only bad guy... i agree, there really shouldnt have been any communication needed, and it should have been sent out with no questions asked, but it wasnt. it should be (IMHO) common courtesy in any trade agreement that the buyer attempt to make contact through all possible resources and settle in private rather than immdeiatly taking it to the public and accusing. but regaurdless, i have stated my opinion in the manner, and i am not involving myself in it anymore as the amps should be delivered today, and i think this should have died days ago
    you are an idiot... read before you post...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renegadesrun View Post
    Reading comprehension > you in more ways than one.

A: Have shipped, and out for delivery. B: Defending noone. Will say this tho. Slow shippers **** as bad as people who fly off the deepend with no contact. In this case, IMO, its a wash.

If your referring to me as a scammer i will remind you i have more positive feedback than you, apparently, have braincells.
    to bad im louder then you thats all that counts

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

wow im really dumb wheres my brain i talked without posting proff

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

to bad im louder then you thats all that counts
    Im faster.

2004 350z
    Rims w/ G Forces
    Apexi N1 Evo Exhaust
    Injen CAI
    Nissan Racing Camber Kit
    009 Tranny

Coming soon....
    Turbonetic's Single Kit
    Injen True Duals
    US Amps
    RE
    Eclipse

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

yea great comeback next time stfu

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yea great comeback next time stfu
    It was about on par with 'to bad im louder then you...'

Both were less than mature and moreover neither was particularly imaginative...

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast