0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)

Re: bad business with Ibanender

Quote Originally Posted by weasle421 View Post
    so its ibans fault you forgot you had his e-mail

and he gave you a 30 day extension on a 30 day payment plan that was above and beyond, least you could do is the same
    ONCE HE HAD COMPLETE PAYMENT, ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS SEND OUT THE AMPS!!! NO CONTACT WAS EVEN NECESSARY!!!

WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND, ARE YOU DENSE? The fact remains that IBENFEGGER was able to USE the money... HAD IT IN HIS POSESSION for a MONTH MINIMUM... PAID IN FULL!!!! And PARTIAL for nearly THREE MONTHS...

Karleon had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to show for it... NOTHING.

This type of behavior is absolutely inexcusable...

nG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nG - I really don't know why it is such a difficult concept for them to grasp

Since it was something akin to a "layaway" plan let's use one of the biggest retailers on the planet as an example. They no longer have a layaway program as I understand but I'll wager that most everyone that might read this is at least aware that they used to...

Wal-Mart ~

Say you want to buy 5 shotguns from WalMart @ a cost of $200/per for a grand total of $1,000.

You put down the required minimum percentage of the total as per Wal-Mart's policy and begin your layaway. Well, there are conditions to that layaway program...you have to make payments at certain intervals and said payments have to be a certain percentage of the total layaway.
    So you start to make the payments and everything's going along fine until right about when you've managed to get 80% of the total layaway paid for.

At that stage in the game you get in a bind for this reason or that and are not able to abide by the specific guidelines as set forth by the layaway plan. To this end you contact the manager (or whoever is appropriate) at your local Wal-Mart to let them know what's going on.

Let's further assume that your Wal-Mart decides to have a heart, though there is nothing in the world requiring them to do so, and allows you to work out whatever issue(s) are at hand and finish paying the remainder whenever you are able - which you do pay out as the items that you have "laid away" are items that you REALLY want...

Well, after you pay out the remainder of the $1,000 and have fulfilled your obligations as far as your side of the layaway plan are concerned (admittedly later than it should have been....but it does get paid all the same) we'll say for the sake of argument that Wal-Mart decides to hang on to those shotguns for a month or more. They full well intend on letting you have them because you did, in fact, pay for them, but they're in no big hurry to get you the items that you did pay for in full.

Would you be okay with letting them hang onto your stuff for a month or more ('till whenever they decided to allow you to have them, really, completely at their discretion) or would you be mad as hell and shouting from the rooftops that Wal-Mart was wrongfully withholding your stuff that you paid for in full until they decided that the bad press was enough of a motivator to cough up the guns??

If there is anyone here who would say they would wait until Wally World decided on their own to give up the gear let me be the first to say ~ You're not being honest to either yourself or us. You'd be mad as a wet hen and hopping about like a wasp had just stung you in the *** hollering to whoever would listen about how wrongly you were being treated.

You paid for it in full.
    You would want your gear and immediately.
    /story

You're lieing if you say otherwise...

SO! Having said that.....why is it again that anyone would defend the actions of Ibanender?!?

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

weasle421 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not defending what iban did, I don't call it scamming or stealing, cause if it was he would have dissapeared.

What i am upset abut is the fact that karl was a complete douche about the whole thing and couldn't handle his business with sean like a man in private........

As for the wal-mart thing Iban gave him an extention that he did not have to give him and the thaks he got for it when he was busy was 6 threads on 2 differnt board trashing him, I guess you guys have never been busy or had a lot of more important **** going on. and yea there is much more important things that car audio. Maybe when you grow up you will realize this.

You can call me all the names you want, i don't give a F U C K what ya'll think of me. I have real friends and don't have to spend all my time on the net having e friends cause nobody likes me in real life

Grinder1989 is offline Sundown Audio Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can call me all the names you want, i don't give a F U C K what ya'll think of me. I have real friends and don't have to spend all my time on the net having e friends cause nobody likes me in real life
    Dude your a little brown nose ahahahahaha. I have friends, do any of them know much about car audio? No....thats why I'm on here, to learn, and to laugh at morons like you. Shall I mention that you are by far the most intelligent person in the world.

North Coast Improvements, Mobile Audio Division. Sundown Audio Dealer Akron, OH. Need BNIB audio? PM me for details.

By: N.G.U Graphics

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As for the wal-mart thing Iban gave him an extention that he did not have to give him
    I included an extension that wasn't required of the vendor in my example. Furthermore I'll stand by my assumption that were the person doing business with Wal-Mart in my example you you would be screaming from the rooftops if Wal-Mart decided (even after the granting of an extension they didn't have to give you) to hang onto your purchased items for a month+ after the total monies owed had been remitted. /story. You cannot with any degree of honesty say that you would be satisfied to sit idly by and wait for Wal-Mart to, at their leisure, decide when giving you what was rightfully yours considering it had been completely paid for BY you was acceptable. If you claim otherwise I'll call you a liar. I'll wager any other reasonable person reading this lunacy would do the same...
    and the thanks he got for it when he was busy was 6 threads on 2 differnt board trashing him,
    Thanks? After the tab was paid in full there isn't any thanks to be given at that stage. I gather from both Karleon and Sean that Karleon did appreciate being given an extension and expressed as much to his seller. Let me be very clear about this ~ after the bill has been satisfied there is but ONE step left...for the seller to ship the purchased items. No thanks is necessary as it is what could (and should) be reasonably expected of him by way of responding to GETTING PAID IN FULL.
    I guess you guys have never been busy or had a lot of more important **** going on.
    I have been busy. I have had life outside of online forums take over and prevent me from spending much time online and tending to any business I might have had pending there. However, KARLEON and Sean's business wasn't pending any longer at that stage, was it? No. The tab was paid. ALL THAT WAS LEFT WAS FOR THE AMPS TO BE SHIPPED. How many times does this have to be pointed out to you by multiple people?!? Are you truly that dense? Additionally there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that at some stage over the past month and a bit that Sean didn't have time to ship those amps prior to June 19th. It certainly appears odd to everyone paying any attention that for the guy who was "so busy with his job and life and *cry me a freggin' river, why dontcha?? BooF***in'Hoo* to get those amps sent out magically gets that shipping info over to UPS (and I mean with a quickness!!!) once the avalanche of bad press started falling down the mountain. That doesn't strike you as the least bit incriminating? If it really doesn't then you are one of the most clueless individuals I have ever encountered whether online or in person.
    and yea there is much more important things that car audio.
    Yep.
    Like sending people the things THEY PAID FOR IN FULL. OhEmGee!!! THERE'S a new bloody concept, eh?!?
    Maybe when you grow up you will realize this.

Then shutup, quit defending the actions of a complete douche, and find your way right back to wherever it is you came from. Once again - if you find things here so distasteful to you nobody is forcing you to direct your browser to any part of the site www.caraudio.com.
    Buh Bye, now!

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Once Ibean accepted the money, the agreement morphed.

If I was in Ibean's position, I would have either

a) charged him a fee for an extension
    or
    b) refunded his money

Holding on to the merchandise for an additional month is not an acceptable retribution for Karleon breaking the agreement.

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

If you are busy, I think most major package handlers will pick stuff up at your house.

Fedex here is open 24/7. Ask PhatTony....

I sent him a package at 11ish one Sunday night as I knew I wouldn't have time any other time.

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)

I am not defending what iban did, I don't call it scamming or stealing, cause if it was he would have dissapeared.

What i am upset abut is the fact that karl was a complete douche about the whole thing and couldn't handle his business with sean like a man in private........

As for the wal-mart thing Iban gave him an extention that he did not have to give him and the thaks he got for it when he was busy was 6 threads on 2 differnt board trashing him, I guess you guys have never been busy or had a lot of more important **** going on. and yea there is much more important things that car audio. Maybe when you grow up you will realize this.

You are an imbicile. A worthless excuse of a human being. Please do us all a favor, and kill yourself.

Threads were created, TO GET ACTION. If Karleon would have NEVER created the threads, the amps STILL wouldn't be shipped...

nG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

patrick1202 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol no one's gonna take you serious talking **** when you have only 16 post

hu:pioneer 5900ib
    frontstage:phoenix gold rsd's
    substage: 1 15" Fi ssd with flatwind coil
    amp:Memphis m-class 1100d
    mid&high amp:alpine

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Freelander is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you have friends in real life then why are you here with Ibanender dick in your mouth?

2003 Land Rover Freelander
    -----------------------------------
    Headunit: Alpine CDA-9847
    Front Stage: Hertz HSK165's
    Rear Stage: Helix HXS 136 MKII
    Front/Rear Stage Amp: Clarion 3200A / Diamond D3 400.2
    Sub: 15" FiQ
    Sub Amp: MMATS D300HC
    Battery Front: Stock Back: Kinetik HC800

-------------------------------------
    Refs: Jblanford, Jmanpc, lyttleviet, ProjectPechkin, bass_lover1

KARLEON is offline Livin' Legend

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by KARLEON; 06-22-2007 at 01:46 AM. Reason: not needed comment

ULTIMATE SOUNDS & PERFORMANCE Presents TWO DUDES SPL SHOOTOUT - 1st Place Champion

REFERENCES: Bigbassman, Rangerman, Deserheat, Bavarian, Req, Vosschs, George, Mountaineer Man, NGSM13, Kingpin_jeffie, Harrison, Dustin19, Iceteebone, Electrodynamic, Memphis4L, RaiN, Mikemareen, Omietrice, Suleman36, Jmanpc, Kickerlivinloud, ibanender, massiveaudiocw, phoenix88, polecat, j3bus2k3

weasle421 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It just kills me that since I have a life and don't have 7,000 post that i must be a noob and a DumAss.....

Are you guys too dense to see all the **** on your noses from karl's ***? He acted like a 12 year old kid in dealing with this. Once karl and iban got in contact about this karl never stopped trashing iban...WTF?!?

AGAIN I DO NOT AGREER WITH WHAT IBAN DID, but karl was in the wrong too, but youy asshats are defending him???

JISM- do us all a favor and go get neutered, death would be too easy an out.....

Grinder1989 is offline Sundown Audio Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

North Coast Improvements, Mobile Audio Division. Sundown Audio Dealer Akron, OH. Need BNIB audio? PM me for details.

By: N.G.U Graphics

KARLEON is offline Livin' Legend

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It just kills me that since I have a life and don't have 7,000 post that i must be a noob and a DumAss.....

Are you guys too dense to see all the **** on your noses from karl's ***? He acted like a 12 year old kid in dealing with this. Once karl and iban got in contact about this karl never stopped trashing iban...WTF?!?

AGAIN I DO NOT AGREER WITH WHAT IBAN DID, but karl was in the wrong too, but youy asshats are defending him???

JISM- do us all a favor and go get neutered, death would be too easy an out.....
    When did i ever trash iban? I created a feedback thread, which is what i do with every transaction i make. If its good or bad, i still make sure i create a thread. If he didnt like my feedback, then ohwell he should of did better on his part. I stated the facts of the transaction and thats it. I didnt call the man out of his name, i didnt post his address for someone to go to his house and steal from him, and non of the info i posted about the transaction was false. Again, tell me how did i trash him?

ULTIMATE SOUNDS & PERFORMANCE Presents TWO DUDES SPL SHOOTOUT - 1st Place Champion

REFERENCES: Bigbassman, Rangerman, Deserheat, Bavarian, Req, Vosschs, George, Mountaineer Man, NGSM13, Kingpin_jeffie, Harrison, Dustin19, Iceteebone, Electrodynamic, Memphis4L, RaiN, Mikemareen, Omietrice, Suleman36, Jmanpc, Kickerlivinloud, ibanender, massiveaudiocw, phoenix88, polecat, j3bus2k3

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*sigh*

Are you truly so dense that you really aren't getting it at this point? Even after it has been explained in excrutiatingly droll detail time and time again?

Not all of us believe that post count has the first thing to do with intelligence or ability level so please do not lump us all in with the group you have mentally formed because of the assininity found in Post #75 .

I do not know your personal financial situation but I think I can speak for most people here and on your home forum when I say that to most anyone a grand isn't pocket change. If someone had $1,000 of my money and wasn't forthcoming with the equipment that said grand was supposed to be getting me I'd be (once again with this...) SHOUTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS to anyone who would listen until some sort of resolution was found.

AGAIN I DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT IBAN DID, but karl was in the wrong too, but you asshats are defending him???
    I will happily admit to Karl perhaps being in the wrong with not sticking to the specifics of his agreement with Sean. Additionally Sean could have been a thief rather than just a douche and run off with Karl's money never to be heard from again. To his credit that isn't what he chose to do.
    Having said that ~
    Apparently the late payment(s) didn't present too much of an issue to Sean as he continued to accept those payments until the total owed was completed. Since this is inarguable fact the lateness of those payments becomes a moot point and is completely inconsequential to this discussion. Period. They don't matter any longer. Get it?
    SEAN chose to not bother about shipping the amps which had been paid for in full for over a month. Regardless of whether the payments were made late they were, in fact, made, fella. THE COMPLETE $1000 WAS PAID IN FULL. Totally. Completely. In its entirety. DO YOU REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND SO SIMPLE A CONCEPT????
    The bill was satisfied. Sean didn't ship out what he had been completely paid for until Karl got sick of waiting around and made (however many) threads he made.

What's so apparent to the rest of us obviously hasn't metriculated through your skull to enter into and be processed by whatever resembles a brain in your head.

Sean was sooooooo busy with whatever that he simply didn't have the opportunity to get the shipping details attended to - that's the defense he, you, and everyone else taking his side are trying to use.

Then tell us all why, after this mountain of bad press starts crumbling around his feet, did the amps' shipping details magically and suddenly get handled?
    He didn't have time...
    He's too busy with dealing with both his old and his new jobs...
    There's heaps of crap going on in his personal life....

BLAH FREGGIN BLAH!

Once the threads started popping up amazingly he was all of a sudden able to get those shipping specifics to UPS.

Go sell your tale of woe elsewhere, fella. Nobody here is buying your load of crap. We're full up here.

We are having Noah genetically altered, in your honor, so that should he ever impregnate a woman that she shall give birth to a minimum of 10 males that will be exactly like their father.
    Said progeny is then, upon birth, to be delivered directly to your doorstep so that you may forever enjoy the magic and the mysticism that is Teh Jizms!!!
    Enjoy, 'Tard...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

User Tag List