Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: LexNBimmer....Not Looking Good

jiggy2dmax is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LexNBimmer....Not Looking Good

I had a interest in the Laptop that he had for sale. We talked, he answered a few of my questions through PM and we eventually made the deal that night. I checked out his feedback and saw that he had sold different things on numerous boards and had enough feedback to make me confident in the purchase. That was a Thursday and I paid that same night and asked him if he could have it out the next day and he said most likely Saturday which was still very resonable to me.

Its been almost two weeks(Thurs would make 2 weeks) and I have not heard a single word back from him. I sent him two PM's and two emails and received nothing in response. A google search showed that the only board's he's been on was the Bimmerboard and hasn't logged in here since the 12th.

I have filed a Paypal claim just in case. I can understand that if something has happened and he has been busy but honestly that doesn't excuse him not handling his business or at least give me update or a simple response. If it has been shipped, provide me with a tracking number or a simple answer to my email or PM's would be satisfactory.

If anyone knows him, please provide him with the link to this thread or let him know that it's up. Until I recieve the laptop or refund, Im leaving this up.

If your reading this, let me know what's going on bro.

xplicitACTS is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: LexNBimmer....Not Looking Good

Lex is a ctive guy I think there is something personal that has came up......plus as you said he has had several good deals in the past.

References on CA.com
    xtremebassjunky(amp)
    Twiztid(amp)
    NYR36(components)
    RipDaJacka(EQ)
    MemphisLove.(xover)
    DUKE(woofer)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I do think something personal came up too but all I can do is assume. Seems like a stand up guy from the feedback I read but still doesn't change the fact that he has my $425 and I have heard nothing from him.

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

something always seems to come up when they are holding your money **** that, call his local police, the longer you wait the harder its gonna be.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^ That's prolly my next step, giving this a few days more before I act on it. If anyone has his phone number, please PM me it. I know he has done a buncha deals on here so someone should!

dleccord is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he has only one positive feedback. so dont even start saying he seems legit.

the only reason he's on here is that he's trying to sell. look at all those things he's got in the classifieds and how many people bought it? also this one guy said he was shady and to be careful when doing business with him. just my side of the view if you asked.

REFS
    blackgeltabs, theCybe(2x), xplcitcustmz, mabel4life, bumpn_gt , PENER, BLD 25, j3bus2k3(3x) , PRIVATEpastry, guy022077(3x), alpine3612, 03tibgt, rocky 59, mattmcss, yotabeater,pepsican, iceteebone(2x), sfsloop @ mac. com, vincemarq, maldecido33, dalucifer, BassAddictJ, thakidgame, Scoobydoo, marcusb419er, nVRuckus, frkkevin, killahbean, CBFryman2, Zeuslicious(2x), bizzy07, expo5.0, dragonrage, 1loudsuv, nismos14, James Bang, mtlhead, Rsx_03, thaster, teamsubgopoof, CRAZYCORNUTS18, ggk, Colt9699(2x), thangalang, BloodStalker999, dwaynem, chaunb3400, volstitan908, blackbonnie, Fast1one, nineball, rbiele126, JayRich, Al_Capowned, runwitbass

davidtemple is offline Caraudio Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

he is legit,

he will email you back, something came up I'd guess. I know several that bought from him in the past.

I collect Car Audio... !!! Always trading, "God's Gonna Cut You Down" -

Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

half the people saying he's legit, and the other half is saying he's shady

Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

**** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

Fast1one is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got an email from someone, forgot who, that said to be careful because he had a couple shady transactions...

References: Lax916, AcidicDreams , Altima98 , mr Tibbs, Majette, giantgloworm, mattmcss, riogigalo, mysilver02alty, Woc47, Hintzyboy, oglejust, APitBullT, foreman, jhubbell, tmcilroy, pioneerpimp, Dre_ATL

Plus a ton more I never added, lol. If you are not on the list and you had a pleasant transaction with me, PM me!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: LexNBimmer....Not Looking Good At All

he was on the bimmerforums last friday:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...oster&t=654661

REFS
    blackgeltabs, theCybe(2x), xplcitcustmz, mabel4life, bumpn_gt , PENER, BLD 25, j3bus2k3(3x) , PRIVATEpastry, guy022077(3x), alpine3612, 03tibgt, rocky 59, mattmcss, yotabeater,pepsican, iceteebone(2x), sfsloop @ mac. com, vincemarq, maldecido33, dalucifer, BassAddictJ, thakidgame, Scoobydoo, marcusb419er, nVRuckus, frkkevin, killahbean, CBFryman2, Zeuslicious(2x), bizzy07, expo5.0, dragonrage, 1loudsuv, nismos14, James Bang, mtlhead, Rsx_03, thaster, teamsubgopoof, CRAZYCORNUTS18, ggk, Colt9699(2x), thangalang, BloodStalker999, dwaynem, chaunb3400, volstitan908, blackbonnie, Fast1one, nineball, rbiele126, JayRich, Al_Capowned, runwitbass

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Honestly, he does seem legit or did. He had positive feedback on quite a few forums., bimmerboard, DIY Audiio, CAF.com and a few more I can't remember off my head. I would never turn that much cash over to someone didn't seem legit. Nonetheless, I'm giving this the benefit of the doubt for a couple more days before I get in contact with the police, etc. Anyone who knows him personally or speaks to him, tell him to contact me! I will be posting this on every forum I can possibly find very soon.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apparantly, I'm not the only one having a issue with him:

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...ght=lexnbimmer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

man that really ***** now. sorry bro.

REFS

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^ Yes, it does. I should be able to get my money back through Paypal or lastly Amex.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any1 a member on DIY Audio forum? PM me, I wanted to post a reply and registered but its not letting me. THanx

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast