Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: LexNBimmer....Not Looking Good

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I say people that are so quick to stick their necks out for scammers saying they are trustworthy should alsdo be listed as scammers for backing people without thinking

Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus View Post
    I say people that are so quick to stick their necks out for scammers saying they are trustworthy should alsdo be listed as scammers for backing people without thinking
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

**** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

maybe all these people that post stupid **** like telling people they are impatient after they waited 2 months will think twice if they get the same label as the person ****ing up.

iyamwutiam is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I tried calling him - phne is disconnected 'temporarily'. Anyway - All I can say is I have done quite a bit of business with Stanley from Novemeber to Feb. and it was always good - quite good. His only problem was selling stuff-under priced IMHO.
    The point is -I (atleast) am backing up someone who I bought from and sold several times to and who I talked to on the phone atleast 6 times. Personally I had a time like this when my Dad passed away suddenly a few years ago. Thats all I am saying.

jiggy2dmax is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iyamwutiam View Post
    I tried calling him - phne is disconnected 'temporarily'. Anyway - All I can say is I have done quite a bit of business with Stanley from Novemeber to Feb. and it was always good - quite good. His only problem was selling stuff-under priced IMHO.
    The point is -I (atleast) am backing up someone who I bought from and sold several times to and who I talked to on the phone atleast 6 times. Personally I had a time like this when my Dad passed away suddenly a few years ago. Thats all I am saying.

Like I said, I'm human and know things happen but it doesn't excuse you from living up to your end of a business deal. Scammer in my book, sorry.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just had this linked on numerous forums, he cant say he didn't visit here to see it because its on every forum that he has been,

Lets make this right.

hardhitta47 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I always thought he seemed really shady. Like 99% of his threads/posts on here are his fs threads. I know this place is good to buy and sell because of the heavy traffic, but I always wondered how he could have so many things for sale for great prices, but basically no feedback, good or bad.

I don't think he scammed you for money reasons though. It's pretty clear the dude's got money to spare.

Whatever the "reason" is, it's completely unexcusable. I hate it when you have to pull teeth to just get something that you've bought and paid for. Get him.

Sold to: wackdogg | confusedsoul | got_focus? | 04|5spdcivic |billabongcr | Zxcvtypo | BigEM | ElBandito
    Bought from: UndercoverPunk | Se7en (diyma) |alphakenny1 |IonSQL |cd6551 | QtrHorse |PowerNaudio | Duece212 | ace_800 | Logikalliquid | 9512ds | altima98 | MiniVanMan

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hardhitta47 View Post
    I always thought he seemed really shady. Like 99% of his threads/posts on here are his fs threads. I know this place is good to buy and sell because of the heavy traffic, but I always wondered how he could have so many things for sale for great prices, but basically no feedback, good or bad.

I don't think he scammed you for money reasons though. It's pretty clear the dude's got money to spare.

Whatever the "reason" is, it's completely unexcusable. I hate it when you have to pull teeth to just get something that you've bought and paid for. Get him.
    Exactly what I thought, I felt much more confident dealing with a family man and looked he had cash to spare. I thought dealing with adult would be better since they would have better business ethics. I don't think he's out to scam but until or if he ever clears this up, its gonna be his label.

dleccord is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that's why you see me in his classifieds trying to see his intent. i warned some guys who replied in his for sale threads as being "interested" . too bad i didnt see your post jiggy..

REFS
    blackgeltabs, theCybe(2x), xplcitcustmz, mabel4life, bumpn_gt , PENER, BLD 25, j3bus2k3(3x) , PRIVATEpastry, guy022077(3x), alpine3612, 03tibgt, rocky 59, mattmcss, yotabeater,pepsican, iceteebone(2x), sfsloop @ mac. com, vincemarq, maldecido33, dalucifer, BassAddictJ, thakidgame, Scoobydoo, marcusb419er, nVRuckus, frkkevin, killahbean, CBFryman2, Zeuslicious(2x), bizzy07, expo5.0, dragonrage, 1loudsuv, nismos14, James Bang, mtlhead, Rsx_03, thaster, teamsubgopoof, CRAZYCORNUTS18, ggk, Colt9699(2x), thangalang, BloodStalker999, dwaynem, chaunb3400, volstitan908, blackbonnie, Fast1one, nineball, rbiele126, JayRich, Al_Capowned, runwitbass

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just got the email from Paypal with what I sorta figured already...they weren't able to recover any funds. Next stop is my CC company and we'll see how that goes.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://www.audiogroupforum.com/csfor...er.php?u=36838

Looks like he's been around...how much longer you plan on ignoring everyone looking for you?

spudracer326 is offline has a bastard system

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this is to bad...I sold him my cd500 and it was a smooth transaction, although after I got the money paypalled I never heard from him again, even afer I sent him tracking and what have you...go figure....hope everything works out for ya...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

UPDATE:

I got my money back through Paypal today which means that he either received a payment from someone or let Paypal refund me. Either way, this shows that he is around and although I got my cash back, he's a scammer in my book. He is around but avoiding everyone.

I will and do not advise anyone to ever in there lifetime do business with him again.

dleccord is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you are one lucky guy. you must been prayin pretty hard

REFS
    blackgeltabs, theCybe(2x), xplcitcustmz, mabel4life, bumpn_gt , PENER, BLD 25, j3bus2k3(3x) , PRIVATEpastry, guy022077(3x), alpine3612, 03tibgt, rocky 59, mattmcss, yotabeater,pepsican, iceteebone(2x), sfsloop @ mac. com, vincemarq, maldecido33, dalucifer, BassAddictJ, thakidgame, Scoobydoo, marcusb419er, nVRuckus, frkkevin, killahbean, CBFryman2, Zeuslicious(2x), bizzy07, expo5.0, dragonrage, 1loudsuv, nismos14, James Bang, mtlhead, Rsx_03, thaster, teamsubgopoof, CRAZYCORNUTS18, ggk, Colt9699(2x), thangalang, BloodStalker999, dwaynem, chaunb3400, volstitan908, blackbonnie, Fast1one, nineball, rbiele126, JayRich, Al_Capowned, runwitbass

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast