Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DO NOT deal with Mx519

My friend and board member JessAlba452 was trying to buy a valentine 1 radar detector off this guy.

He wanted us to pay in advance before shipment (typical) but she had heard about him in advance and that he might be a bit shady so asked to pay upon receipt of the item. He didn't want to do that so eventually she negotiated that she would send payment upon his production of a tracking # and assurance the item was sent out. We knew however that a tracking # doesn't mean an item was even mailed, but waited to check it out and an item in fact mailed. It turns out an item in fact mailed but it said 1lb was the weight so obviously she didn't pay for the item until getting it, and behold it shipped in an envelope and inside was a worthless baseball card with a price $384.00 listed on the item . It is a worthless card not even in good shape, not some sort of special card. He even went to the measure of pretending he sent some expensive card to us by mistake and to send it back there must have been a mistake but this guy is just completely full of crap.

Moral is deal with reputable people if you're sending money first and use some method where you can chargeback! best bet is Paypal through your credit card so if paypal wont get it back you can do a chargeback (or better yet straight up credit card so you dont even have to deal with paypal)

and the other moral is, DO NOT DEAL WITH MX519 or you likely will end up screwed
    -Alex-

COMING SOON audioque, sundown, ID etc...

REFS:
    nikuk|Seth350|Beat_Dominator|mr loki|Bartak1|guy022077|
    94CamryBumpin|sacscards|bigbass032|TeamPSI x2|6spdcoupe|ricoshay|
    pwnt by pat|the_flatlander|violentrapture|zachzchw|
    skmfkr1|404|baseballfan698|havingfun|giantgloworm| coolcalico|amermuscle15|
    allenzo|Macxx Down|mindless|MillzThaYungin|Dkguitarist|Violence. |sku|ktraughb|
    mackin13|punxworm|Stalephotograph|Reson8|JessAlba4 52|tweet02|Pickup1|whitemax|
    _PuNiShEr_|Grassroots

EBAY: the-mad-3bayer

smd4life is offline NOTHING ABOUT MEADE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: DO NOT deal with Mx519

nice looking out.....sux for him, he scammed and didn't even get anything

Quote Originally Posted by thevic24 View Post
    And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    661 Post(s)

Re: DO NOT deal with Mx519

Yeah Watch this guy I paid for an item over 2 months ago and it was one excuse after another right now I'm out $250...I'm contacting authorities on fraud...I may take a trip to temple texas first....I'll get my $250 out of him plus expenses if I end up driving there....

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Closed Thread

User Tag List