Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Expo 5.0, not very honest

he seemed like a great guy. he delivered everything on time and everything was everything was exactly how he described. the amp being sent to the wrong place wasnt his fault but we talked about it and he agreed to send me the money since he got his part of the deal and nothing happened and my part of the deal was messed up so i would get the money. but now he is changing his story saying that he put 50 bucks of insurance on the amp so i shouldnt worry about getting that 50 and then he is telling me that we should split the money and i told him ok and he still hasnt sent me anything.

dleccord is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

anything new?

off topic but when he sent me his amp, it came in working order and packaging was good. no complain here.

hope everything turns out okay.

REFS
    blackgeltabs, theCybe(2x), xplcitcustmz, mabel4life, bumpn_gt , PENER, BLD 25, j3bus2k3(3x) , PRIVATEpastry, guy022077(3x), alpine3612, 03tibgt, rocky 59, mattmcss, yotabeater,pepsican, iceteebone(2x), sfsloop @ mac. com, vincemarq, maldecido33, dalucifer, BassAddictJ, thakidgame, Scoobydoo, marcusb419er, nVRuckus, frkkevin, killahbean, CBFryman2, Zeuslicious(2x), bizzy07, expo5.0, dragonrage, 1loudsuv, nismos14, James Bang, mtlhead, Rsx_03, thaster, teamsubgopoof, CRAZYCORNUTS18, ggk, Colt9699(2x), thangalang, BloodStalker999, dwaynem, chaunb3400, volstitan908, blackbonnie, Fast1one, nineball, rbiele126, JayRich, Al_Capowned, runwitbass

ebaker is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i sent him a message again asking him to just send me half of it like he said and he still has sent nothing. im not complaining about the amp it works fine. im happy with the deal we made. its just the dhl thing that is frustrating me.

neonrt is offline What are you looking at?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Dhl is usually good with shipping. Their problem is they outsource alot of areas.
    If they outsourced to your area the smaller courier company could have fuc%ed up. Anyways hope this gets resoved. ***** to see anyone get ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ku-sama View Post
    since I'm under 18, doesn't that mean I can have kiddy ****?? and can't I sleep with a 8 year old?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Tag List