User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 188

Reload Thread: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

  1. #31
    bdawson72's Avatar
    bdawson72 is offline Finally Has Bass Again



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    434/804, Virginia 15's:Yezzir
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    I didnt even know that they were the same person



    149@32 hz(headrest)......Dammit i needs to be louder






  2. #32
    inapontiac's Avatar
    inapontiac is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Richmond
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    grimey times man. grimey times.....




  3. #33
    bdawson72's Avatar
    bdawson72 is offline Finally Has Bass Again



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    434/804, Virginia 15's:Yezzir
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    I hope everything gets resolved



    149@32 hz(headrest)......Dammit i needs to be louder



  4. #34
    TIeclipseMOJO's Avatar
    TIeclipseMOJO is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oswego, NY
    Posts
    1,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    everytime he comes back on AIM he just says hey and thats it. what the **** is going on scott




    Quote Originally Posted by deerhunt1988 View Post
    I dont ever remember puking in daylight. lol. Thats hardcore.
    Eclipses (sold): 145.7 @ 46hz TL

    REFS: CRXBMPN -- Lil_KB -- TheMan007 -- thorshammer1 -- wgsj_fortvalley -- GnFnRs -- integra88

  5. #35
    TIeclipseMOJO's Avatar
    TIeclipseMOJO is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oswego, NY
    Posts
    1,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    finally (after i start posting here) i get an IM last night....

    blazinlowGTO (2:21:36 AM): dude you here?
    blazinlowGTO (2:21:45 AM): fawk, let me know when you get on next
    blazinlowGTO (2:22:05 AM): i got your cap in today, cost me $42 bucks for border charges
    blazinlowGTO (2:22:11 AM): and the mount is all ****ed on it
    blazinlowGTO (2:22:16 AM): but not a big deal


    anyone know what border charges are? its a capacitor/deck trade i sent the cap 2-6 day air, checked as a gift worth $20. been a month and 2 days, he says he sent the deck the same way (air) and i havnt received it. went from contacting me daily to nothing in the past week or two. now he signs on once a night to say hey, and when i started posting here all of a sudden he got the cap... not looking good

    scott send me a pic of whatever got ****ed up on the cap and ill make it right... after i get my deck.




    Quote Originally Posted by deerhunt1988 View Post
    I dont ever remember puking in daylight. lol. Thats hardcore.
    Eclipses (sold): 145.7 @ 46hz TL

    REFS: CRXBMPN -- Lil_KB -- TheMan007 -- thorshammer1 -- wgsj_fortvalley -- GnFnRs -- integra88

  6. #36
    PhatTonyDeMarco's Avatar
    PhatTonyDeMarco is offline C0CK,its whats for dinner



    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    I purchased an SX 18 from RollinGTO. After taking about three weeks to get to me after I sent payment via PayPal, I get the sub and the thing is blown.

    Now, about three weeks later, he has not fixed the problem. He claims to be waiting on FI to respond to an email about a recone kit, but I figured I would make this public seeing as how he has other problems...

    Not saying he scammed me, as we are not through; but we will see what happens.




  7. #37
    TIeclipseMOJO's Avatar
    TIeclipseMOJO is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oswego, NY
    Posts
    1,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    blown sub.... makes we wonder what a deck that "hasnt seen power in a year" will be like, if i even see it




    Quote Originally Posted by deerhunt1988 View Post
    I dont ever remember puking in daylight. lol. Thats hardcore.
    Eclipses (sold): 145.7 @ 46hz TL

    REFS: CRXBMPN -- Lil_KB -- TheMan007 -- thorshammer1 -- wgsj_fortvalley -- GnFnRs -- integra88

  8. #38
    thesandman's Avatar
    thesandman is offline yesssss



    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    chicago,nw indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    why isnt this guy banned yet?



    ALPINE/CERWIN VEGA/PIONEER/KENWOOD

  9. #39
    mikey060's Avatar
    mikey060 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TIeclipseMOJO View Post
    finally (after i start posting here) i get an IM last night....

    blazinlowGTO (2:21:36 AM): dude you here?
    blazinlowGTO (2:21:45 AM): fawk, let me know when you get on next
    blazinlowGTO (2:22:05 AM): i got your cap in today, cost me $42 bucks for border charges
    blazinlowGTO (2:22:11 AM): and the mount is all ****ed on it
    blazinlowGTO (2:22:16 AM): but not a big deal


    anyone know what border charges are? its a capacitor/deck trade i sent the cap 2-6 day air, checked as a gift worth $20. been a month and 2 days, he says he sent the deck the same way (air) and i havnt received it. went from contacting me daily to nothing in the past week or two. now he signs on once a night to say hey, and when i started posting here all of a sudden he got the cap... not looking good

    scott send me a pic of whatever got ****ed up on the cap and ill make it right... after i get my deck.

    when i had a headunit and 6x9's ordered from cardomain i payed roughly 20 bucks for border charges




  10. #40
    Corey69's Avatar
    Corey69 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatTonyDeMarco View Post
    I purchased an SX 18 from RollinGTO. After taking about three weeks to get to me after I sent payment via PayPal, I get the sub and the thing is blown.

    Now, about three weeks later, he has not fixed the problem. He claims to be waiting on FI to respond to an email about a recone kit, but I figured I would make this public seeing as how he has other problems...

    Not saying he scammed me, as we are not through; but we will see what happens.
    Well when I talked to Fi about recones I got an email back the next day. So hopefully you haven't been waiting weeks for a response.



    Alpine INA-900
    Zapco DC650.6
    Dynaudio Esotec System 362
    Stetsom 7kd
    15" RE MT

  11. #41
    LeX's Avatar
    LeX
    LeX is offline Nissan by Nature



    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,200
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TIeclipseMOJO View Post
    blown sub.... makes we wonder what a deck that "hasnt seen power in a year" will be like, if i even see it
    probably hasn't seen power in a year since it's been blown a year.. better be on your guard



    COMING SOON audioque, sundown, ID etc...

    REFS:
    nikuk|Seth350|Beat_Dominator|mr loki|Bartak1|guy022077|
    94CamryBumpin|sacscards|bigbass032|TeamPSI x2|6spdcoupe|ricoshay|
    pwnt by pat|the_flatlander|violentrapture|zachzchw|
    skmfkr1|404|baseballfan698|havingfun|giantgloworm| coolcalico|amermuscle15|
    allenzo|Macxx Down|mindless|MillzThaYungin|Dkguitarist|Violence. |sku|ktraughb|
    mackin13|punxworm|Stalephotograph|Reson8|JessAlba4 52|tweet02|Pickup1|whitemax|
    _PuNiShEr_|Grassroots

    EBAY: the-mad-3bayer

  12. #42
    WhoSayWho?'s Avatar
    WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hempstead State Park
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tweet02 View Post
    Im trying to understand something here, if this guy got BANNED once, and its been proven that he has another name now, why hasnt he been banned with his IP addy!!! I mean there are people on here that take the buying and selling very seriously!! Some of us were raised the right way!! If this is what this guy is about, then he is a serious threat to the forum!!!
    Oh, I don't think that he would have been banned and then registered under a different name. But just to be safe, let's ask him. rollingto did that happen?




  13. #43
    RollinGTO's Avatar
    RollinGTO is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Basement
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey69 View Post
    Well when I talked to Fi about recones I got an email back the next day. So hopefully you haven't been waiting weeks for a response.
    ya im still waiting on response for his recone.




  14. #44
    RollinGTO's Avatar
    RollinGTO is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Basement
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TIeclipseMOJO View Post
    scott send me a pic of whatever got ****ed up on the cap and ill make it right... after i get my deck.
    will do, ill im you on AIM. but again, its not a biggy. just one of the mounts is completely broke on the one side.




  15. #45
    Lilricco's Avatar
    Lilricco is offline Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey060 View Post
    when i had a headunit and 6x9's ordered from cardomain i payed roughly 20 bucks for border charges
    Thats because he's in BC. He pays 13.5% for taxes not the 6% us albertans pay. It also depends on how much the stuff is insured for and so on.



    Canadiancaraudio.com: Team Ricco 2
    Caraudio.com: Lilricco
    REFS: bigbirney420, xplorerdon22s, Rip Rock(CCA), The A Team(CCA), Wagonized, Xtek(CCA)
    SCAMMERS!!!!!- Tom Orozco of Team CE Audio & Shane aka HCCAFAN

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum