Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 82

Reload Thread: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

  1. #61
    loudmofo's Avatar
    loudmofo is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    Posts
    4,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    im glad he working it out







  2. #62
    scarolina's Avatar
    scarolina is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    charleston, SC
    Posts
    617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    yeah im glad yall are working it out to im just trying to figure out how your paypal claim was fixed so fast, i filed mine in january and they still havent decided.




  3. #63
    W8 a minute's Avatar
    W8 a minute is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    St. Peters. MO
    Posts
    956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    Quote Originally Posted by got_focus? View Post
    I finally talked to him last night and got many phone numbers and stuff for his gf.

    He is willing to work with me and offered to make payments to pay me back.....I will keep this thread posted.
    Be careful. By agreeing to payments you may be surrendering certain rights. Once payments are agreed upon you can no longer charge him with criminal charges such as fraud IIRC.



    Refs: Kmanian, Mj-TC, mennitti, iceteebone


  4. #64
    jonnybusa's Avatar
    jonnybusa is offline 200mph club...turbo busa



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    XXX, usa
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    Quote Originally Posted by got_focus? View Post
    I finally talked to him last night and got many phone numbers and stuff for his gf.

    He is willing to work with me and offered to make payments to pay me back.....I will keep this thread posted.
    thats good and all, but its only fair that you get juice on that money for all the crap you are going thru



    silver02alty, AgEnT, chaarlieee, shynegrynd07,QtrHorse, Dumple, Mike Dressure, southstylestang, j3bus2k3, dkmesa, RipDaJacka, audiobahnuser18, BAD_MAYHEM, Famous_78,nismos14, shallowfu, CRAZYCORNUTS18, jmanpc, Supergumby5000, Apoc, pioneer pimp, JLa Obsessed, urlost, Hustler904, cha0, fattony911,
    David706, EnvEe 02, 93 saturn sl2, jblanford, pickup1, tez4life, blackbonnie, oxsign, sxkicker89, revots, robertspangler

    Kenwood flip out 7" t.s HU . Sirius + sony XE744 dancing EQ, mb quart "Q" series 6.5"comps,
    kicker kx350.4 amp, optima yellowtop
    autotek mm3000.1, 0 ga wire
    1 RE Audio XXX 15 in 4.5 cu ported box I BUILT
    big 3 (1/0 wire)...deadener
    148 db on new tl

  5. #65
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    why dont we just all mass him with IM's on his phone since he's got moble IM's and it will cost him a fortune after a while.



    crunktimes . com/ct

  6. #66
    Bluecamry's Avatar
    Bluecamry is offline Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    why dont we just all mass him with IM's on his phone since he's got moble IM's and it will cost him a fortune after a while.
    Because: a) he is working on paying the guy back, and b) who says he doesnt have unlimited texting?

    Im glad this dispute got settled... I wont buy anything online unless I know the people very well, and talk to them through non-forum means. (IM at the very least). I also dont buy anything over 200$, and theres some limit to how much paypal even will refund when a problem arises (or is it ebay? or both) so just everyone be careful.



    Alpine 9856 head unit, Alpine MRD-605 amp, Massive Audio CW15 sub, Knukonceptz wiring and fuse, pre-fab box (a custom one soon...).

    Next, Alpine Type-S componet speakers, HO alternator, (?) Equalizer, Capacitor?

  7. #67
    Chevillac's Avatar
    Chevillac is offline The X Factor



    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    international
    Age
    32
    Posts
    40,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    Quote Originally Posted by got_focus? View Post
    I finally talked to him last night and got many phone numbers and stuff for his gf.

    He is willing to work with me and offered to make payments to pay me back.....I will keep this thread posted.
    I cant believe you believe it. But to each his own I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calikid View Post
    thats better
    Not realy. We'll see i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by W8 a minute View Post
    Be careful. By agreeing to payments you may be surrendering certain rights. Once payments are agreed upon you can no longer charge him with criminal charges such as fraud IIRC.
    This is true. Thats why you have to set a deadline, and put it in writing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluecamry View Post
    Because: a) he is working on paying the guy back, and b) who says he doesnt have unlimited texting?

    Im glad this dispute got settled... I wont buy anything online unless I know the people very well, and talk to them through non-forum means. (IM at the very least). I also dont buy anything over 200$, and theres some limit to how much paypal even will refund when a problem arises (or is it ebay? or both) so just everyone be careful.
    we will see how long this "working it out" will last. Im curious. Just dont buy anything from people on this forum, unless they are well known. It has worked for me. Or unless you can meet up with them.



    At least 4125 Soldiers Died In Iraq R.I.P
    FORUM BLACK LIST(The Originators!)
    Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350


    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

    refs: I rob people, I steal


  8. #68
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluecamry View Post
    Because: a) he is working on paying the guy back, and b) who says he doesnt have unlimited texting?

    Im glad this dispute got settled... I wont buy anything online unless I know the people very well, and talk to them through non-forum means. (IM at the very least). I also dont buy anything over 200$, and theres some limit to how much paypal even will refund when a problem arises (or is it ebay? or both) so just everyone be careful.
    yeah, haven't heard someones willing to 'work it out' after he's been busted hard.... never heard that one. i'll believe it when i see it.



    crunktimes . com/ct

  9. #69
    HitManSE's Avatar
    HitManSE is offline Old School



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    PhxZona
    Posts
    1,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    Funny how gullible some people can be.




  10. #70
    got_focus?'s Avatar
    got_focus? is offline Skeet Skeet Skeet

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Loveland, CO
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    I will also believe it when I see it




    2009 Nissan Sentra
    REFS - kickerlivinloud, stevew007, jellyfish420, Packerfan, FinalWolf, Bumpncarstereo, subingncali, bigmurf127, 1loudsuv, NhustlaR, violentrapture, toaster, thunder9500, Ecko072Unltd, kickinaudio, LivinLife, PV Audio, JDizzle, 5thgenaccord, krouchchocolate, duece212, PBateman, 22mountaineer, ProjectPechkin


    I would drag my cock through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    sorry to hear about this. I sold him a jvc h/u and everything went fine......




  12. #72
    got_focus?'s Avatar
    got_focus? is offline Skeet Skeet Skeet

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Loveland, CO
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    Quote Originally Posted by HitManSE View Post
    Funny how gullible some people can be.
    Gullible? Did I say this had been resolved? Did I say I believed anything he said?

    I was just letting everyone know what he had said...........never said I believed any of it




    2009 Nissan Sentra
    REFS - kickerlivinloud, stevew007, jellyfish420, Packerfan, FinalWolf, Bumpncarstereo, subingncali, bigmurf127, 1loudsuv, NhustlaR, violentrapture, toaster, thunder9500, Ecko072Unltd, kickinaudio, LivinLife, PV Audio, JDizzle, 5thgenaccord, krouchchocolate, duece212, PBateman, 22mountaineer, ProjectPechkin


    I would drag my cock through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

  13. #73
    HitManSE's Avatar
    HitManSE is offline Old School



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    PhxZona
    Posts
    1,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    Quote Originally Posted by got_focus? View Post
    Gullible? Did I say this had been resolved? Did I say I believed anything he said?

    I was just letting everyone know what he had said...........never said I believed any of it
    I didnt quote what you said, simply because I wasnt referring to you. If you want to take it that way, then Id hope you arnt too gullible either. I hope you do get your $ back though.




  14. #74
    sue bee's Avatar
    sue bee is offline rock smoker



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    the deathstar
    Posts
    2,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    off with his head lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by yama168 View Post
    The dog can do it in Hawaii because he claims it's a citiziens arrests. And yes I do wish some one would beat their a*** for making us people in Hawaii look so dumb. Lealand isnt so tough when his dad and crew is around seen him @ a bar in Hawaii acting very humble but my bubbys still wanted to fu*k around and call him out to see what he got. He didnt want to fight even after my buddy bumped into him and spilt his drink on lelands girl.
    Bad95gt is a homo, thief.

    Kathy Sportsman
    117 PR 1016
    Texarkana, AR 71854
    United States

  15. #75
    sue bee's Avatar
    sue bee is offline rock smoker



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    the deathstar
    Posts
    2,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

    i want his mafiabattle account when he dies.



    Quote Originally Posted by yama168 View Post
    The dog can do it in Hawaii because he claims it's a citiziens arrests. And yes I do wish some one would beat their a*** for making us people in Hawaii look so dumb. Lealand isnt so tough when his dad and crew is around seen him @ a bar in Hawaii acting very humble but my bubbys still wanted to fu*k around and call him out to see what he got. He didnt want to fight even after my buddy bumped into him and spilt his drink on lelands girl.
    Bad95gt is a homo, thief.

    Kathy Sportsman
    117 PR 1016
    Texarkana, AR 71854
    United States

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum