Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Reload Thread: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

thesandman is offline yesssss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: pwuthedon - POS!!!! F------

wow, if i lived in new york , i would go beat his *** for you. but i dont so sorry for the bad luck

ALPINE/CERWIN VEGA/PIONEER/KENWOOD

HitManSE is offline Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, im not going to spoil the party. Sprinkle some crack on him when you're done

got_focus? is offline Skeet Skeet Skeet

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HitManSE View Post
    Going out of your way, to kill someone, and then spending 20+ years in jail for $1000.

Yeap, sounds like a logical choice to me. Cant say I blame you for being pissed off, but you're not exactly thinking correctly atm either.
    It would be WELL worth it in my mind.......vengeance is blissful...

2009 Nissan Sentra
    REFS - kickerlivinloud, stevew007, jellyfish420, Packerfan, FinalWolf, Bumpncarstereo, subingncali, bigmurf127, 1loudsuv, NhustlaR, violentrapture, toaster, thunder9500, Ecko072Unltd, kickinaudio, LivinLife, PV Audio, JDizzle, 5thgenaccord, krouchchocolate, duece212, PBateman, 22mountaineer, ProjectPechkin

I would drag my cock through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

saj21187 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

paypal only gave you $.73??????????????????????????? That is BOGUS as hell.

Chevillac is offline The X Factor

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by got_focus? View Post
    so um ya......the paypal dispute ended today.......this is what I get from Paypal:

"We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
    favor.

We were able to recover $0.78 USD and this amount has been credited to you.
    Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
    recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
    to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
    seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
    privileges.

-----------------------------------
    Transaction Details
    -----------------------------------

Transaction Date: Feb 27, 2007
    Transaction Amount: -$1,029.30 USD"

I get $0.73 back after dropping over a grand........**** PAYPAL, **** JOHN, AND **** ALL YOU OTHER MOTHER ****ING SCAMMING PIECES OF ****!!!

John, my bags are packed and I am coming for you you piece of ****.............hope you can out run bullets.....

btw, if you are reading this PLEASE call the police and tell them I am threatening your life.......I would love to get that phone call.
    That would **** me off to no end. I would rather get nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    if it makes you feel any better he will die eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    nonsense, you should kill him. i think thats plenty fair.
    x2
    Quote Originally Posted by AudioAnonymous View Post
    Yea. That almost sounds like a smart thing to do.
    x4
    Well, im not going to spoil the party. Sprinkle some crack on him when you're done
    x6
    x8
    Quote Originally Posted by saj21187 View Post
    paypal only gave you $.73??????????????????????????? That is BOGUS as hell.
    very.

well. If you are really going, PM me with details.

At least 4125 Soldiers Died In Iraq R.I.P
    FORUM BLACK LIST(The Originators!)
    Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

refs: I rob people, I steal

HitManSE is offline Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The vengance part, perhaps.

The aftermath (ill let you paint your own picture) not so much.

If your paypal is setup as an unverified accnt, which means it drew the $ out of a credit card rather your bank accnt, contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. If you can give them a legit story of what happened (which you have) and tell them you tried to contact him several times, and in many ways (which you did try) and you have a good credit score (it helps) chances are the cc company will just disbute the charge and let paypal deal with the other guy.

Paypal might be able to push you around, but they cant push around Visa/Mastercard.

AJČ06 is offline 8====D ---> ( | ) = win

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

****in asss

http://www.myspace.com/unknownbelow
    Refs: Showrides|IonSQL x2|mattmcss|QtrHorse x2|DaGh0st|bjfish11
    حَتَّى إِذَا اجْتَزْتُ وَادِي ظِلاَلِ الْمَوْتِ، لاَ أَخَافُ سُوءاً لأَنَّكَ تُرَافِقُنِي. عَصَاكَ وَعُكَّازُكَ هُمَا مَعِي يُشَدِّدَانِ عَزِيمَتِي.
    Ebay:aj06silver
    Quote Originally Posted by Reson8 View Post
    Much as I shudder at the thought of potentially seeing your *****, writing caraudio.com on your dick would kick ***. Que the joke about only being able to get up to "CAR" on it....

Chevillac is offline The X Factor

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The vengance part, perhaps.

The aftermath (ill let you paint your own picture) not so much.

If your paypal is setup as an unverified accnt, which means it drew the $ out of a credit card rather your bank accnt, contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. If you can give them a legit story of what happened (which you have) and tell them you tried to contact him several times, and in many ways (which you did try) and you have a good credit score (it helps) chances are the cc company will just disbute the charge and let paypal deal with the other guy.

Paypal might be able to push you around, but they cant push around Visa/Mastercard.
    good post.

I hope you get something worked out.

At least 4125 Soldiers Died In Iraq R.I.P
    FORUM BLACK LIST(The Originators!)
    Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

refs: I rob people, I steal

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

debit card.....and because paypal has all my information, it was considered a "signed" purchase....which means that my bank can't go after them for an unauthorized purchase.

2009 Nissan Sentra
    REFS - kickerlivinloud, stevew007, jellyfish420, Packerfan, FinalWolf, Bumpncarstereo, subingncali, bigmurf127, 1loudsuv, NhustlaR, violentrapture, toaster, thunder9500, Ecko072Unltd, kickinaudio, LivinLife, PV Audio, JDizzle, 5thgenaccord, krouchchocolate, duece212, PBateman, 22mountaineer, ProjectPechkin

I would drag my cock through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I tried giving him a call a number of times. First 2 times, no answer. 3rd time I tried.....he hung up on me before i had a chance to talk. His address is unlisted/Private.

If you need any other help, seeing as he lives 20 mins from me, just let me know.

BTW, goodluck with this *******.

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

Pl8er is offline Can you solve it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Paypal just refunded you the amount that I believe it cost for the transaction?

I think this is bullcrap. Scammers are getting BAD on here. I'm really not comfortable buying from anyone now

Bunch of good people on here. I think we need to do something about this. Someone scams and its proven true, they live close, get 3-5 members, go to there house and they get a choice. Pull the cash, or we "aquire" what they should have sent.

We have members close to just about everyone. So any members close to him? We get his addy, I say they toast him. Take photos and add a spot on the forum called, scammers, we can put names as well as photos of the SOB's that do this.

NEVER buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio, ask me why

Rainbow SLC+Tru 4.65 + RF 3sixty.2 = yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Draw away. It has already been proven with math that you are wrong. I believe math is > paint last time I checked.
    "5 midgets spanking a naked man covered in thousand island dressing, is this love too?"

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull187 View Post
    FYI the blue wire was connected to something else. I know it was put in right b/c the guys at Circuit City put it in.
    "We never underestimate, the destructive power of change."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pl8er View Post
    Paypal just refunded you the amount that I believe it cost for the transaction?

I think this is bullcrap. Scammers are getting BAD on here. I'm really not comfortable buying from anyone now

Bunch of good people on here. I think we need to do something about this. Someone scams and its proven true, they live close, get 3-5 members, go to there house and they get a choice. Pull the cash, or we "aquire" what they should have sent.

We have members close to just about everyone. So any members close to him? We get his addy, I say they toast him. Take photos and add a spot on the forum called, scammers, we can put names as well as photos of the SOB's that do this.
    I live 20 mins away from the guy, I had my friend who works at the phone company, and another who works for the city of buffalo check for his address. My friend at the phone company couldnt get it because its a unlisted/private address, and my friend that works for the city doesnt have the clearance or whatever to access files/records.

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

Pl8er is offline Can you solve it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XsabesX View Post
    I live 20 mins away from the guy, I had my friend who works at the phone company, and another who works for the city of buffalo check for his address. My friend at the phone company couldnt get it because its a unlisted/private address, and my friend that works for the city doesnt have the clearance or whatever to access files/records.
    I'm confused, how do you know you live 20 minutes away then? Or are you just estimating. If you find out, I say get a few other members and go get this guys stuff back. So help me, if it happens in Ohio, I'll take care of it.

NEVER buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio, ask me why

Rainbow SLC+Tru 4.65 + RF 3sixty.2 = yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Draw away. It has already been proven with math that you are wrong. I believe math is > paint last time I checked.
    "5 midgets spanking a naked man covered in thousand island dressing, is this love too?"

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull187 View Post
    FYI the blue wire was connected to something else. I know it was put in right b/c the guys at Circuit City put it in.
    "We never underestimate, the destructive power of change."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pl8er View Post
    I'm confused, how do you know you live 20 minutes away then? Or are you just estimating. If you find out, I say get a few other members and go get this guys stuff back. So help me, if it happens in Ohio, I'll take care of it.
    He lives in Buffalo Ny, I live 20 Mins away from the city. Either way, if hes in Buffalo, or the near area, I offer my assistance.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

his girlfriend..................run with it

denise steiert

2009 Nissan Sentra

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast