Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: silver02alty=a$$hole

killahbean is offline AzN Sensation

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: silver02alty=a$$hole

good to see both sides come to an agreement.....hope everything works out for the good.....

References.....
    Nick31 NikosBuddy Trancer Destruction Bumping150s ax600 IceTeeBone HOAX_1 Thunder9500 KngofThePkngLot LuckyT pimpedout97x wanginloud1 XDAVIEEXX Vetkilr Army-Killa Vitveet Record Holder07 iamamp3pimp Jared530 ShallowFu Stuckinok Ugs92 dleccord pwnt by pat jr2320 David706 tommyk90 UMGixxer tweet02 CJW BassAddictJ ace_800 ownage9
    ICIXSound - jochexum SVTF vehemental
    Do Not deal with LunchBocks And BoostdFoci

mysilver02alty is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinok View Post
    okay.....ill send it monday

Cool, im glad to get this taken care of. I might even absorb some of the repair costs depending on how much it costs. I'll be on the lookout for it.

References: nismos14, Fast1one, , crazykaese, tweet02, ismelllikepoop, jonnybusa (2), go go thrash, jr2320, vitveet, Malic, alxmlr789

jonnybusa is offline 200mph club...turbo busa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 22mountaineer View Post
    I see where you are coming from but with an item this much money you should always ask for insurance, thats why most people make you pay for the insurance so this does not happen. Its isnt right to choose side, just my .02.
    I can understand that insurance should be asked for, but I always insure what I sell over $100 or more.
    Insurance is only like $3 for every $50, so I insure it, but charge shipping so insurance is in the price.

Either way, good luck.......hard to see what will happen here.

silver02alty, AgEnT, chaarlieee, shynegrynd07,QtrHorse, Dumple, Mike Dressure, southstylestang, j3bus2k3, dkmesa, RipDaJacka, audiobahnuser18, BAD_MAYHEM, Famous_78,nismos14, shallowfu, CRAZYCORNUTS18, jmanpc, Supergumby5000, Apoc, pioneer pimp, JLa Obsessed, urlost, Hustler904, cha0, fattony911,
    David706, EnvEe 02, 93 saturn sl2, jblanford, pickup1, tez4life, blackbonnie, oxsign, sxkicker89, revots, robertspangler

Kenwood flip out 7" t.s HU . Sirius + sony XE744 dancing EQ, mb quart "Q" series 6.5"comps,
    kicker kx350.4 amp, optima yellowtop
    autotek mm3000.1, 0 ga wire
    1 RE Audio XXX 15 in 4.5 cu ported box I BUILT
    big 3 (1/0 wire)...deadener
    148 db on new tl

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So now you're trying to scam me stuckinok??? Filed a chargeback with paypal? What happened to returning the amplifier and getting a refund? Now i know why i never got the amp and you gave me a bunch of excuses why you werent able to ship it back to me.

References: nismos14, Fast1one, , crazykaese, tweet02, ismelllikepoop, jonnybusa (2), go go thrash, jr2320, vitveet, Malic, alxmlr789

req
    req is offline am a mod.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinok View Post
    it was in better looks then you described but when i have it hooked up it stops working? i dont care how well it worked for you the thing is that it doesnt work for me..The shop told you that it worked for 10min then cut out so obviously there is something wrong with it...its not my fault you need to stand buy your sales man not cop out and say its my fault
    it is possible to break the rca inputs.

did your installer take the RCA's out of the amp while it was on? or out of the headunit while it was on?

how do you know there was no voltage spike or a ground loop back through the RCA's that could of damaged it.

how are you 100% certain that the amp did not break while installing it. obviously it worked and THEN it broke. so that lends to believe that it broke due to bad installation. huh?

it sounds to me like something fishy is a foot, be it you or the other guy.

SCIVIC94 is offline if it isnt broke,modify

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i cant believe u are charging him to repair the amp.i can see him covering shipping.but if the amp was messed up when he got it then tough.it is ur problem.and rca inputs need alot of abuse before they bust.and 20 dollars through usps sounds extremely high for 2-3 day priority.i have sent amps 4-10 days overseas for 54 bucks.but whatever.it is somewhat resolved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SCIVIC94 View Post
    i cant believe u are charging him to repair the amp.i can see him covering shipping.but if the amp was messed up when he got it then tough.it is ur problem.and rca inputs need alot of abuse before they bust.and 20 dollars through usps sounds extremely high for 2-3 day priority.i have sent amps 4-10 days overseas for 54 bucks.but whatever.it is somewhat resolved.
    Thats the thing, it worked fine while i had it now he says it doesnt work. Of course i would charge him to fix it since i did not break it. He wants to be sneaky now and try to file a chargeback and keep the amp anyway even tho we agreed he would send it to me. One amp cost 19.xx and the other was 22.xx to ship it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysilver02alty View Post
    So now you're trying to scam me stuckinok??? Filed a chargeback with paypal? What happened to returning the amplifier and getting a refund? Now i know why i never got the amp and you gave me a bunch of excuses why you werent able to ship it back to me.

Update. Paypal sided with me on his chargeback a couple of weeks ago. Coincidentally, he has not been on here in a month. Im sure he has another id. His name is Jose Cinco Jr. Be very careful when dealing with him or he will try some underhanded **** like he did with me.

Told me he was going to send me back the amplifier so i could get it fixed or see what is wrong with it, then 10 days later said he forgot to send it out or something, then 2 weeks later told me his brother or someone forgot to send it to me. whatever, like you wouldnt keep on top of him to send it out as compulsive about your money as you are.

Then he files a second "unauthorized" claim with paypal after they deny his first "not as described" claim. Nice try buddy. Im sure you have a new user id. on here and thats why you havent been on here for so long. Very strange since you havent been away from this forum this long since you registered here.
    Last edited by mysilver02alty; 05-09-2007 at 11:49 AM.

Fast1one is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow did not even see this, this is my old amp and i sold it to mysilver02alty...

The amp did have problems with the RCAs, they were loose but still in perfect working condition. In addition, the amp NEVER went into protect when I had it. That amp was solid, im calling a bad install, "professional" or not...

References: Lax916, AcidicDreams , Altima98 , mr Tibbs, Majette, giantgloworm, mattmcss, riogigalo, mysilver02alty, Woc47, Hintzyboy, oglejust, APitBullT, foreman, jhubbell, tmcilroy, pioneerpimp, Dre_ATL

Plus a ton more I never added, lol. If you are not on the list and you had a pleasant transaction with me, PM me!!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3