Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: silver02alty=a$$hole

stuckinok is offline Sick My Duck

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: silver02alty=a$$hole

All of this could of been resolved if he would of insured the amp but he didnt so that means its my fault? why would you ship somthing over 230 bucks and not insure it? My SN is CincoMan

silver02alty (7:46:05 PM): well im going to get in touch with the post office, and at least get the money back for shipping
    silver02alty (7:46:20 PM): and see what we have to do to file a claim
    CincoMan (7:46:51 PM): did you insure it?
    silver02alty (7:46:59 PM): i dont remember
    CincoMan (7:47:30 PM): if you didnt then USPS wont do **** for us
    silver02alty (7:47:32 PM): i didnt get an insurance slip so i dont thinks o
    CincoMan (7:47:48 PM): ****
    silver02alty (7:47:47 PM): priority, does it come with ins?
    CincoMan (7:48:02 PM): nope
    silver02alty (7:48:29 PM): even with insurance the DHL guy told me i need the original receipt for the item
    CincoMan (8:15:12 PM): what do you wanna do about this issue
    silver02alty (8:15:30 PM): i'll call the post office tomorrow
    silver02alty (8:15:39 PM): and start from there
    CincoMan (8:16:16 PM): iam just telling you they aare not going to help if you didnt buy insurence
    silver02alty (8:17:35 PM): im not sure what else i can do man
    silver02alty (8:17:56 PM): i cant be responsible for the post office shipping and installation
    silver02alty (8:18:05 PM): not that install had anything to do with it
    silver02alty (8:18:24 PM): but post office shipping isnt my fault
    CincoMan (8:18:43 PM): you are responsable if you didnt insure the package
    silver02alty (8:18:37 PM): like i said, the amp worked perfectly for me
    silver02alty (8:18:43 PM): you never asked for ins
    CincoMan (8:19:06 PM): well then ill return it to you and i want a refund
    silver02alty (8:19:10 PM): i sent you a working amp
    silver02alty (8:19:18 PM): you want to send me a damaged one
    silver02alty (8:19:25 PM): man
    CincoMan (8:19:43 PM): no you sent me a amp that doesnt work with bad RCAs
    silver02alty (8:19:37 PM): this is an easy fix im sure
    silver02alty (8:19:49 PM): im no fking scammer
    CincoMan (8:19:59 PM): well then pay for the repair
    silver02alty (8:19:58 PM): i paid 40 dollars to ship you ramps
    CincoMan (8:20:13 PM): iam not paying to get this thing fixed
    silver02alty (8:20:05 PM): priority
    CincoMan (8:20:27 PM): yea
    CincoMan (8:20:44 PM): iam not paying for this thing to get fixed
    silver02alty (8:21:39 PM): as i did not see the install i cant be responsible

Team High Desert Mobile Electronics ABQ, NM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see where you are coming from but with an item this much money you should always ask for insurance, thats why most people make you pay for the insurance so this does not happen. Its isnt right to choose side, just my .02.

azbass is offline the salty ca.com mod

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the plot thickens.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 22mountaineer View Post
    I see where you are coming from but with an item this much money you should always ask for insurance, thats why most people make you pay for the insurance so this does not happen. Its isnt right to choose side, just my .02.
    dude you shouldnt have to ask for anything..if you ship it without insurance then you take responsabilty for the package....you could ship someone a broke amp then blame USPS but if you dont insure it then its on you..what I recived was a broke amp with only the seller to blame....

SWEET06CAMRY is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This *****
    Jose is a cool dude..
    That's the reason why I don't like to buy used amps....
    Good luck getting your cash back..

CURRENT SYSTEM IN A 2007 NISSAN ALTIMA.
    H/U -- Pioneer DEH-P80MP
    HIGHS DOORS -- Alpine SPR-17C
    HIGHS REAR PANEL -- Alpine SPR-69C
    HIGHS AMP --Alpine PDX-4.150
    SUBS -- 2 05 10's RESONANT ENGINEERING XXX'S
    SUBS AMP -- HIFONICS CYCLOPS @ 2 OHMS = 2,900 RMS
    SUB BOX -- 6 cu/ft TUNED @ 35 HZ
    ELECTRICAL -- 1/0 GAUGE KICKER HYPERFLEX WIRE, BIG 3, 1 RED TOP OPTIMA UNDER THE HOOD AND YELLOW TOP OPTIMA IN THE TRUNK.

REFS: Pistons520, Sakura, MA$E, ~Magic Man~, Beerdrnkr, stuckinok, Army-Killa, James bang (x2), expo5.0, eatank, billabongcr, LuckyT, Pitbull12888, lookitsjim23, krouchchocolate, 22mountaineer.

mysilver02alty is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ive been talking to an amp repairman for a couple of hours now. He said that whoever soldered it could have left a little solder on the pins and shorted it. Or dripped solder somewhere and a bead of solder could have dropped and done worse. Since the amp worked fine for me, it is highly possible that this is what happened. It would make sense that it works for a little while and cuts out now.

This guy who said this to me is a highly respected member on this forum. He fixes amps. If you take good pictures of the inside of the amp i can get them to him and he can tell me if its an easy fix or not. He will be able to fix it if you like or tell what is wrong if its an easy fix.

I hope you realize that people are going out of there way for you even though it is not deserved because of your attitude towards me. Im continuing to help you even though you are being a complet a$$hole to me. Im only continuing to waste my time on this because i value my reputation on this site and i have honor. If you continue to badmouth me, you're on your own.
    Last edited by mysilver02alty; 03-08-2007 at 12:26 AM.

References: nismos14, Fast1one, , crazykaese, tweet02, ismelllikepoop, jonnybusa (2), go go thrash, jr2320, vitveet, Malic, alxmlr789

pickup1 is offline Audiosystem,Dynaudio...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

i hate sending electronics thru usps!!

dkguitarist is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i always insure packages without the buyer having to ask me. it's common courtesy.

but if you don't have the shipping place package it, then your claim will be denied due to "bad packaging" by the seller.

2003 Chevy Cavalier
    HU:880PRS - SUB AMP: IA 20.1 - SUB: 13w7 (15" 05 XXX awaiting new box)

FOR SALE: USHER 9950 TWEETERS, USAMPS HCA-25 2 CHANNEL, XXX XBL^2 6.5" MIDS, Kicker KX300.2 amp

Refs: zachzchw, AcidicDreams, Mr Tibbs, Mr Teacha, vetkilr, Blunt, Showrides, Mihklo, QtrHorse, vosschs, nvruckus, jeeper07, sakura, iceteebone, 2loud4u, eatank, brents, bookechu, young_gun, maldecido33, pickup1, angryeric116, go_go_thrash, gentlejax, superblack350z, and 100% ebay feedback. (dkguitarist454)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysilver02alty View Post
    Ive been talking to an amp repairman for a couple of hours now. He said that whoever soldered it could have left a little solder on the pins and shorted it. Or dripped solder somewhere and a bead of solder could have dropped and done worse. Since the amp worked fine for me, it is highly possible that this is what happened. It would make sense that it works for a little while and cuts out now.

This guy who said this to me is a highly respected member on this forum. He fixes amps. If you take good pictures of the inside of the amp i can get them to him and he can tell me if its an easy fix or not. He will be able to fix it if you like or tell what is wrong if its an easy fix.

I hope you realize that people are going out of there way for you even though it is not deserved because of your attitude towards me. Im continuing to help you even though you are being a complet a$$hole to me. Im only continuing to waste my time on this because i value my reputation on this site and i have honor. If you continue to badmouth me, you're on your own.
    look man you keep comin up with these WHAT IF Situations i mean come on man what if on the way here the post man got caught in a tornado and thats whay the amp wont work? i bet thats going to be your next excuse....but i continue to bad mouth you because from the beginning you have tried to blame me for the amp being broke...i was in a situation with Fattony911 on this site about a sub, the sub worked fine for me but when he recived it it was blown but without any questions i payed for a recone..i know i sent him a good sub but I as the seller stands by my product..iam tierd of you continuing to find ways to snake your way out of this and this is a lesson learned on my part i will never buy from someone with very little refs ever again..I dont care who you talk to or how well the amp worked in your car i mean how do I know you didnt short the amp when uninstalling it? I tierd of you being a little snake in the grass...your a young kid that need to learn about responsability....you say iam on my own fine leave this issue un resolved and your rep will crash and burn on this site.....well tell this member that your talking to that fixes amps to PM me and ill ship the amp to him so we can get this fixed already
    Last edited by stuckinok; 03-08-2007 at 10:07 AM.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

edit
    Last edited by stuckinok; 03-08-2007 at 10:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinok View Post
    look man you keep comin up with these WHAT IF Situations i mean come on man what if on the way here the post man got caught in a tornado and thats whay the amp wont work? i bet thats going to be your next excuse....but i continue to bad mouth you because from the beginning you have tried to blame me for the amp being broke...i was in a situation with Fattony911 on this site about a sub, the sub worked fine for me but when he recived it it was blown but without any questions i payed for a recone..i know i sent him a good sub but I as the seller stands by my product..iam tierd of you continuing to find ways to snake your way out of this and this is a lesson learned on my part i will never buy from someone with very little refs ever again..I dont care who you talk to or how well the amp worked in your car i mean how do I know you didnt short the amp when uninstalling it? I tierd of you being a little snake in the grass...your a young kid that need to learn about responsability....you say iam on my own fine leave this issue un resolved and your rep will crash and burn on this site.....well tell this member that your talking to that fixes amps to PM me and ill ship the amp to him so we can get this fixed already

Ive got too much self respect to continue to talk to you. Sorry.

References: nismos14, Fast1one, , crazykaese, tweet02, ismelllikepoop, jonnybusa (2), go go thrash, jr2320, vitveet, Malic, alxmlr789

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ive got too much self respect to continue to talk to you. Sorry.
    Nice leave it unresolved.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A moderator has requested that i keep in contact with you. If you send the amplifier back to me, i will get it fixed and keep it. I will refund your money less repair costs.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A moderator has requested that i keep in contact with you. If you send the amplifier back to me, i will get it fixed and keep it. I will refund your money less repair costs.
    okay.....ill send it monday

krouchchocolate is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why not buy insurance though? Itz only like 1 dollar. lol

References
    -teqnek, -Moe Lester, -photocrazy8, -guy022077, -jmiller0526, -ruckus, -vitveet, -mr.*******, -NisAznMonk, -Vincent9515, -davidfre21, -Matt281, -nickm, -Megalomaniac
    -tisnigkanick, -ghart999

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast