Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: hotcarl

BigJoker is offline Team D.O.A V.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon13 hotcarl

i brought his 18" Mt off him. when i went to install it, the sub did not turn on. tested the coils and one coil is blown and the other is fine. he offer to have it recone if i payed half shipping. that was fine with me. this was in december. i ask him about the recone and he said it will have to wait to after the 1st of jan. i was ok with that. i pm him on the 6th i think and ask him about it. he hasn't answer me since.

tex512 is offline SlowLoudAndBangin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: hotcarl

crap. I bought my orion amp from him and havnt even tried to power it up. He seemed like an honest guy...

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

you better test it tex...

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

tex512 is offline SlowLoudAndBangin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dont have any way to right now

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon8 Re: hotcarl

don't get me wrong. he was a good guy in the beginning. but waiting 3 months for a recone is ridiculous.

dB Dom is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you have the sub in your possession?

If you want to order a recone from Fi Id be more than glad to help and recone the sub for you.

93 Infiniti J30t
    Alpine 9815

References: hemiscott, ngsm13, DaveT, j3bus2k3, amedeuce, Fi Car Audio, Toxic Tuan, Asaner85, TreyE, DHoward, pike110, molurus73, vitveet, haunther, lilmaniac2, TeamPSI, kotec123, woody89, Kagymp5, teamquakecelica, negative3five, jblayz1

wanginloud1 is offline Expert

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoker View Post
    don't get me wrong. he was a good guy in the beginning. but waiting 3 months for a recone is ridiculous.

your an ******* jordan dropped the sub off to you.. you guys meet in the city and he dropped it off to you it wasn blow he gave you his phone number his email his screen name and you havent tried anything i am one of his roomates so dont even try to lie because we just got on his name like a week or two ago and there wasnt a pm from you since you bought the sub.... you know where he lives so if its that big of a deal drive down there..... the sub was not blow i know for a fact.. so you can say what you want

he has sold many thing on here and has many refs and has all postive feed back

AS2 Carl Casper Champ
    150.7 in the kick 145.9 at the head playing music car off
    ALPLINE Type r 15, Iva-d310
    STINGER Lots of 0g batt
    KICKER Solo X 12
    HIFIONICS Colossus
    OPTIMA Two Yellow Tops
    DYNAMAT A **** Load
    TCAB One Type R 15 @ 40hz = 150.7
    Orion 2500d
    On It's Way BLAZER EXTREME

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wanginloud1 View Post
    your an ******* jordan dropped the sub off to you.. you guys meet in the city and he dropped it off to you it wasn blow he gave you his phone number his email his screen name and you havent tried anything i am one of his roomates so dont even try to lie because we just got on his name like a week or two ago and there wasnt a pm from you since you bought the sub.... you know where he lives so if its that big of a deal drive down there..... the sub was not blow i know for a fact.. so you can say what you want

he has sold many thing on here and has many refs and has all postive feed back
    first of all don't say **** unless you know what you are talking about. we met in aurora. the only thing i had was his phone number. but i lost my phone and don't have it anymore. i didn't send a pm about the sub since i brought it? you are one dumb ****. maybe you should talk to him about that. i sent him more than 10 pm's. the last one on jan. 17th at 9:51am asking him about the recone. he hasn't responed. and last but not least i don't know where he lives. i think he said rochelle or something. thats about 80 miles from me. that's why we meet in the mall in Aurora. but i don't have his address.

and thanks dominick. do you remember me. you made a box for my Rf Power Hx about 2 years ago. i emailed Scott but he takes a while to get back to you with a response. he told the recone was 90 plus s/h. but didn't say how much shipping is. i'm thinking about just getting 2 Aq Hd3 15's and selling the MT.

HotCarl is offline The Cleveland Steamer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

whats up guys...ive been absent for quite a while i know, and let me preface this by saying it was irresponsible of me.

now onto this ordeal...

BigJoker, i know you havent sent me 10 PM's since we last talked.

and i know for a fact that i didnt blow the said RE MT, but i did offer to help you with the recone, which i probably still will.

i confided in a few forum members from diff. forums to see what they thought i should do, i got different responses here and there on what to do.

Now here was my logic, as strange as it was.

our deal went down in the end of November, i dropped the sub off, i got the $.
    you had my phone number.

now, the next afternoon i get a pm saying the sub doesnt work.
    (i found it suspicious i didnt get a call)

then we chat through PM's a bit trying to figure out what to do. I decided i would help with a recone regardless.

then i thought, if this guy is jackin me around, ill just stop all contact with him, and see if he tries to get in contact with me
    (my logic was--if i was the buyer, and i hadnt heard from the person, i would be all over his balls trying to get in contacts with him anyway possible)

I wait. i wait. i had one pm from him sometime in january saying whats up w/ the recone. i wait. i wait. not trying to screw him, just testing to see.

my myspace, aim, and email can all be found somewhere on here.
    he didnt try to contact me at all.

it came to me that this guy was trying to screw me around, until just now sondy brought this thread to my attention.

anyways...

BigJoker, ill get @ you in the PM's and we can figure this out.

|9855|Pro60's|8002|IDmax|NINe.1|

HotCarl's Myspace

My ROE vids -->

RL-i 8
    JL 12W7

PG Ti Elite

everyday i am hustling

Teh RoxZorz Christmas Sale!!!11!!1!!11!!!1!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bcleachd View Post
    can i fit 100 spoke 15 inch rims standard offset on a 95 dodge neon 4 door?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HotCarl View Post
    whats up guys...ive been absent for quite a while i know, and let me preface this by saying it was irresponsible of me.

now onto this ordeal...

and i know for a fact that i didnt blow the said RE MT, but i did offer to help you with the recone, which i probably still will.

i confided in a few forum members from diff. forums to see what they thought i should do, i got different responses here and there on what to do.

you had my phone number.

then we chat through PM's a bit trying to figure out what to do. I decided i would help with a recone regardless.

then i thought, if this guy is jackin me around, ill just stop all contact with him, and see if he tries to get in contact with me
    (my logic was--if i was the buyer, and i hadnt heard from the person, i would be all over his balls trying to get in contacts with him anyway possible)

I wait. i wait. i had one pm from him sometime in january saying whats up w/ the recone. i wait. i wait. not trying to screw him, just testing to see.

it came to me that this guy was trying to screw me around, until just now sondy brought this thread to my attention.

anyways...

first your ******* friend comes on here and said i never sent you any pm's. but you admit i did. i have all of them saved.

i was willing to drive back up to Aurora and have you check the coils yourself. you kept changing your mind.

just because i'm new here doesn't mean i haven't brought stuff from other places like sounddomain and elite. i even brought stuff from here. i brought an L7 from gl0ck and an L7 from unbonyr and did it in person. i had no problems with the subs. i just brought Mk4000 from sundownz. told him i would paypal him the next day and i did.

i already said i lost my phone. i don't go on myspace or have aim. so i pm you. in dec. all i did was pm you. your the one who told me to wait to after jan. so the first week go by. nothing. i pm you on Jan. 6th. still nothing. i wait another week and pm you on Jan. 17 and nothing again. so i gave up hope on you.

according to your post here you thought i was trying to scam you and YOU STOP ALL CONTACT WITH ME. so how was i suppose to get in contact with you if you stop all contact with me?

i'm already talking with Scott about a recone. i'm going to buy it myself. i don't want to deal with you no more. i don't have time for you childish games.

gl0ck is offline Makes things happen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just to chime in i sold Joker a working l7 in november and it was a great transaction, never heard a problem of it and sold him a few boxes. Excellent buyer in my oppinion(sp?) He was really cool and down to earth in person. I hope you 2 the best that this gets resolved properly.

gL.

2004 Pontiac GTO
    Beltronics-Viper-Spintech-Nitrous Express
    Kenwood Excelon-Incriminator Audio-Kicker SX- Eclipse-Secondskin

iceteebone is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HotCarl View Post

now onto this ordeal...

you had my phone number.

anyways...

i must say that is some pretty retarded business logic

you don't happen to hang out with ben milne do you?

theothermike is offline I HAVE NO LIFE, CA = LIFE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

omg!!!! ICETEE DID Not Just go there.... LMAO....

That will have to be my new insult lol.....

System:
    Fronts:ID Oem's & TBI Hdss Front Amps: Sundown Sax 100.2 & 100.4
    Subwoofer: 2x 12" Fi X D4s Sub Amps: Sundown Saz 1500D
    Headunit: Alpine CDA-9887 Batteries / Alternator: Powermaster / Mechman
    Deadener: Raamat BXT Ensolite Alarm: Clifford 50.5x
    References:
    -Premieraudio-Sundownz-Iamamp3pimp-Kpr10is-Jmanpc- MemphisLove-Greekpower-The 727 Kid-Gixxer9-Mobieous-Audiobahnuser18-Thewes-Steveyhustle-Gymfreak101-go_go_thrash

JoshHd6 is offline AKA master467

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoker View Post
    first your ******* friend comes on here and said i never sent you any pm's. but you admit i did. i have all of them saved.

i was willing to drive back up to Aurora and have you check the coils yourself. you kept changing your mind.

just because i'm new here doesn't mean i haven't brought stuff from other places like sounddomain and elite. i even brought stuff from here. i brought an L7 from gl0ck and an L7 from unbonyr and did it in person. i had no problems with the subs. i just brought Mk4000 from sundownz. told him i would paypal him the next day and i did.

i already said i lost my phone. i don't go on myspace or have aim. so i pm you. in dec. all i did was pm you. your the one who told me to wait to after jan. so the first week go by. nothing. i pm you on Jan. 6th. still nothing. i wait another week and pm you on Jan. 17 and nothing again. so i gave up hope on you.

according to your post here you thought i was trying to scam you and YOU STOP ALL CONTACT WITH ME. so how was i suppose to get in contact with you if you stop all contact with me?

i'm already talking with Scott about a recone. i'm going to buy it myself. i don't want to deal with you no more. i don't have time for you childish games.
    nice..pwnt

Josh
    Refs
    iamamp3pimp, Dylan x2, angrytrucker78, TCAB x3, lilmaniac2, playboyclic, donkeydemon, ugs92, DJL

gl0ck is offline Makes things happen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

update?

2004 Pontiac GTO
    Beltronics-Viper-Spintech-Nitrous Express
    Kenwood Excelon-Incriminator Audio-Kicker SX- Eclipse-Secondskin

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast