Closed Thread

Reload Thread: TrlcKed_OuT Ripped Me Off

Hustler904 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TrlcKed_OuT Ripped Me Off

Heres the deal,couple weeks back he's looking to trade his 2 re sx's and viper 1200.1 amp for an indash. I decided to trade cause I dont like how i have to fold my indash down to reach my ac buttons,then I also started talking to Yhycorp who is interested in trading a w7 for the sx's. I've already got 2 sx's so I really didnt need the amp or the subs so I decided to trade the sx's for the w7,so basically a 3 way trade,everyone gets what they want. I called up Ryan aka TrlcKed_OuT and he said he's ok with the 3 way trade so he ships the 2 re's to yhycorp and the amp to me,i send my indash to ryan,and yhycorp sends me his w7. Yhycorp also ships me his amp which i'm trading him my amp for but thats a whole other deal,basically ryan tells me everything is in just about brand new condition,even sends me pics but the subs were still in the box and he says he didnt take them out the box yet is all. Well today yhycorp gets the subs and both are busted and unusable,on one sub the tinsel lead is ripped off and the other one the basket is cracked,so he immediately calls me up and so then i'm automatically pissed. Yhycorp takes it to a local car audio shop for they're opinion and they're saying both are unusable,I can probably post up pics of it tomorrow to show you guys.He leaves a note with the package that says any shop can repair that by soldering it back on but obviously they cant cause he just got they're opinion on it,and the one with the broken basket wont hold up in the box. He didnt even get shipping insurance
    Last edited by Hustler904; 01-24-2007 at 08:08 PM.

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: TrlcKed_OuT Ripped Me Off

You need to edit your post if you want people to actually read it. Try breaking your post down into sentences, and if you are really daring, paragraphs.

crunktimes.com is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

3-way trade sounds like bad news to start with plus a little feggy..

Sorry to hear about you getting screwed though, have you called the dude who sent the speakers to see whats up yet? Could have possibly happened from poor packaging.

Come get your crunk on! www.crunktimes.com/ct

desertheat is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh crap, did a 15 year old bipolar chick with ADD make that deal and write that paragraph..?? *LOL*

www.garage1217.com is a good place to get raw leds & parts for custom vehicle lighting!

Hustler904 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he's not answering his phone,and i'm gonna edit the post,i know its a long rant,trust me I know how to post but right now I'm trying to make things right between me and Yhycorp. He held up on his end of the deal and so did I and Ryan just screwed it all up. Not to mention the fact that the tracking numbers he gave us were invalid.

Jared530 is offline Drop bombs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know this is about a year old but Yhycorp is also know at Shinychromes, same IP address(help from a mod). Shinychromes is the handle that I got scammed for my 15" XXX from. This is the info that he claimed:

John Yoon
    326 8th street
    Fairview, NJ 07022
    (201)956-3507

I was trading my XXX for the SX's also. He got the XXX and had the SAME EXACT story as you, the basket was cracked along with the tinsel beeing torn. Which i doubt it was because he said he would get a recone and didnt ask for insurance money or money for the cone.

HE the shipped out the SX's to a location no further than 50 miles from his house. Stopped answering phone calls and what not. Im pissed beyond beleif. Who would take advantage of a 16year old(at the time) which took me about 6 months go actually splurge and buy it.

sickens me

Refs: Kevokrook77, Cheapo, Killahbean, Coolwazabi, ShinyChromes(SCAMMER), Jnoel, matrxx dude, ssackett, Josh #44(SCAMMER), tc3k101, matrxx dude

Closed Thread