Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Jeeper09/Jeeper07 - lame trading.

theCybe is offline sector three

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon13 Jeeper09/Jeeper07 - lame trading.

Set up a trade with Jeep - two eights for a fifteen. Boominbeast was in the chat as a witness, he and I were working a trade too.

(Which also didn't go through due to lameness, but that's another story.)

Told me over a week ago he shipped out that day, but couldn't tell me the carrier or tracking number because his mother shipped the package for him.

Next day, we exchanged greetings, and he asked if I shipped - before I answered, I asked about the tracking info - and he disappeared.

Next day, I sent him a blind IM letting him know I'm not shipping until he gets the info to me.

Sent a PM.
    Waited a day.
    Sent another blind IM.
    Waited a day.
    Waited a day.

Finally caught him online and not idle yesterday - asked what the deal.

He says the company wouldn't ship it because it was too heavy. (?!) Of course, he had over a week to

a) call me
    b) pm me
    c) go ship it

I offered to sell the eights to him outright.
    He says he doesn't have any money.

So, ..

I can't say I wouldn't ever deal with him again, he didn't really do anything horrible.

But I wouldn't send a payment or shipment until I had his item in front of me - not because he's a scammer, but because he doesn't seem to have his own reliable means of getting anything done.

Like hopping in the truck, driving to the UPS store, and spending the fifteen bucks it would've taken to ship the item out.

Lame.
    Last edited by theCybe; 11-01-2006 at 06:58 PM. Reason: amended title

bibby is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jeeper09 - lame trading.

Sounds like he was out to scam you. Told you he shipped, then you shouldve shipped, but the no info through up a flag to you. If you had shiped, he wouldv'e scammed you. i say ban his ***.

If you are viewing my profile from SMD, FSC, or d-series.org, then this is the thread with my refs...
    Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231239

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe his mom should get a username, then.

I could trade with her, instead.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

* Like I said in the original post - I don't think he's a bad guy. Just couldn't pull it off.

Probably young.

Pr0d1gy is offline D-Bo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jeeper09/Jeeper07 - lame trading.

Probably a somewhat honest mistake. Jeeper has been extremely busy lately. I barely ever see him on AIM anymore and I am holding a large amount of his gear. He's a good kid, probably just got stuck in a bad spot & wanted to make it happen but couldn't.

WELCOME, YOU ARE NOW IN YET ANOTHER CAR AUDIO FORUM THAT IS STEADY RIDING RAINBOW'S JOHNSON. THEIR REPS CAN DO & SAY WHAT THEY PLEASE WHILE YOU GET BANNED FOR SPEAKING YOUR MIND. SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY, DO NOT BUY RAINBOWS!

RAINBOW REP HATES ON AMERICA, AND AMERICANS SUPPORT IT! LOVE YOUR COUNTRY PEOPLE, COME ON.

Refs: jntar, haunther

Bad Traders: Digital B (still hasn't returned my battery pack, despite my offer to pay shipping), lostsoul (sent me a dead crossover with the oZ comps I bought)

AJČ06 is offline 8====D ---> ( | ) = win

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0d1gy View Post
    Probably a somewhat honest mistake. Jeeper has been extremely busy lately. I barely ever see him on AIM anymore and I am holding a large amount of his gear. He's a good kid, probably just got stuck in a bad spot & wanted to make it happen but couldn't.
    Does he give u chocolate??? and ***?

Noo seriously... he can ship w/ another company...

http://www.myspace.com/unknownbelow
    Refs: Showrides|IonSQL x2|mattmcss|QtrHorse x2|DaGh0st|bjfish11
    حَتَّى إِذَا اجْتَزْتُ وَادِي ظِلاَلِ الْمَوْتِ، لاَ أَخَافُ سُوءاً لأَنَّكَ تُرَافِقُنِي. عَصَاكَ وَعُكَّازُكَ هُمَا مَعِي يُشَدِّدَانِ عَزِيمَتِي.
    Ebay:aj06silver
    Quote Originally Posted by Reson8 View Post
    Much as I shudder at the thought of potentially seeing your *****, writing caraudio.com on your dick would kick ***. Que the joke about only being able to get up to "CAR" on it....

9512ds is offline I PWN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yea, he hasnt been on aim or anything for a long time. im sure it was just a mistake and instead of just calling he tried to wait for a better time and put it off to long.

Chris Marshall owns my signature

refs:hardhitta47,ngsm13,Sonnick,Pl8er,Megalomaniac,CBFr yman2,path2spl,ionsql,jeeper07,99gtxgolfer,belunt, skierxx56,lincolnls,xploit2,asaner85,hardhittaz00
    goldtaz1,xploit,mtxthunder9500,go_go_thrash,TonyGu y,thetalkingshoe,gl0ck,massiveaudiocw,cd6551,Jeepi ntn,pimpedout97x,Louisiana_CRX,dadeschevyboy,PENER ,blue

jeeper07 is offline Rebuilding&Reconstruc ting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

as was said... it was my fault it didnt go out, but when i did ask him about a week later as he said he said he no longer wanted the 15 so i dont really see how he can get mad when i told him i would have to take it into ups because the usually route shipping i go didnt work out. i appologize but i told cybe it would go out the next morning with a tracking number and all those goodies and he said no sooo i dont really see a reason for a negative thread about me

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/211887-jeeper07-feedback.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jeep - it's all good man - the thread is here more as a recording of fact rather than a slant against you. Lots of people vouched, and even I said you didn't really wrong me.

If there was a feedback section just for recording business I'd have put this thread in it instead.

I didn't really need the 15, I was tryin' to help you out 'cause you were looking for a pair of 8 inchers. I've currently got more woofers than I know what to do with, I figured it'd be a good way to consolidate.

Cheers, and no hard feelings.

StealthKill is offline is hungry

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ya.

Closed Thread