Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Reload Thread: Patalpine-------bad seller!!!

jadon087 is offline The Snowman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Patalpine-------bad seller!!!

ever get this guy?

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no, because half the people b!tching never bothered to send in the receipt from paypal or evidence to the jenings department. I was the only person. So much for support. I have been calling every two weeks and i get the same answer "nobodyt has showed me evidence besides you, i am working on it"

Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

**** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

jadon087 is offline The Snowman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this ***** man people get off your asses and get this guy, especially after reading how he reacted after the fact that he had scammed you guys, racist remarks and no remorse at all for what he had done.

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

he's a **********. i called the number that was on this thread a while back. And it turned out it was his sisters. he sounded like he was black. his sister is straight cussing at me telling me not to call this number nomore, i told her ******* i will call this number everyday until i receive my battery. His mother tells me he got bills up the ***, so i told her fine, give me back my money. WHY THE FVCK YOU GONNA SELL A BATTERY, WHEN YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO SHIP IT? i gave you $85, thats more than enough to ship a battery. then his mom said "i shipped out the battery myself and its on the way". SHE OBVIOUSLY LIED TO MY ******* BECAUSE ITS BEEN SINCE OCTOBER. oh well, he changed his numbers, his parents yelled at him. i talked to his whole family and all of them are cocksuckers because they lied.I overheard them talking to each other about " oh no, tell him i shipped it already" his mom can **** my d!ck and his sister can play wit my balls. and her husband can sit there and watch his b!tch and his daughter choking on my c0ck

the police in jennings police department is just as bad as these members who couldn't fax some evidence to help out the case. this was a whole dilemma because nobody knew who should take care of the situation. it turned out that i should contact this lady named "PAULA" because its consdiered a civil matter. she did absolutely nothing but sit there and tell this every time i call " nah, i still havent found out where he's at" WELL DUH!!! you waited 2 months to actually do anything about it. he changed his number, so now you really cant get in touch with him. By the time she started looking closley at the case, he changed his number

he probably created a new sn acting like he can't read this from a different IP adress. If he's got balls and loves his family dearly, he will face up
    Last edited by Ali1; 05-24-2007 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

**** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

User Tag List