Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Reload Thread: Patalpine-------bad seller!!!

dreid is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Patalpine-------bad seller!!!

****, Pat and I have done several transactions. I hope you guys get this all worked out. has anyone heard from him??? I still owe him 15 bucks for a dustcap actually

Dave Reid
    SoundWerx

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just find it funny how he kept telling me **** for calling him a scammer yet he still comes in here and reads these threads and doesnt fix it. I hope they charge him with computer fraud which is a class 2 felony in florida so I suspect it is similar in other states.

Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YOU JUST PISSED ME OFF!!!

i don't even want the battery no more. Instead of picking up the phone and talking to me like a man, this guy sends me text messages and his excuses about how he used to wait several months before getting something that was nEarly $400. I keep calling him, but he doesn't wanna pick up because he doesn't wanna argue. Yet, he continues to talk to me during TextMessages. At the same time, he talks about how he has no money to give back to us. yet, i asked for the battery, he can't give that to me neither..... In addition, he sends me messages like " go back to ****in pakistan", when im not even from pakistan.He's definately not going to give us our money back or our products. Now, he is telling me that he sent out the money order, so i can go ahead and close the case....... SURE THING BUD!!!!!!

Oh yeah, his girl starts b!tiching at me because i keep calling them asking about my money. She goes on talkign about she's having a child soon and money is tight, and a im an assole because i haven't given them time..... I DON'T GIVE A FVCK IF YOU HAVE QUADRUPLETS ON THE WAY, I WANT MY MONEY! i told Pat in the beginning when we first spoke on the phone that he wasn't gonna get away with it.... If he has a fvcked up christmas because of me, then by golly HE GOT A FVCKED UP CHRISTMAS..........

You definately scammed the wrong person......

Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

**** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

LexSC4 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

just sue him.

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

rape his dog, umm i mean girl

BassBEAST88 is offline 06' T.H.S

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still no money over 2 month later and $234.00 later ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! NO RESPONSE! Nothing im so ****ing pissed i dont even wanna talk about it anymore but i would still love to have my money back i worked 36 hrs for!

3 Kicker 15" dual 4 ohm CVR's!
    Hifonics Brutus 1606D mono block wired to .7 ohms!
    complete 0 guage wiring kit
    Kenwood KDC X789 cd player

Refs MARK POTTS!

BLD 25 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bassbeast, have you talked to the police yet? we have been talking about this for awhile, and obviously he is not getting anything out to us. Get the police on him!

Head unit: Pioneer 880prs
    Sub: IDmax 12
    Amp:JBL GTO1201.1
    Comps: Alpine Type X
    REFS
    alphakenny1, flakko, dleccord, cbfryman, woodmister,
    fosgate140, allenzo, faulkton, james bang, 1jltoy, DeViOuSoNe, rpfuror, crxbmpn, Ishboo, Raffi, mac11, Makaveli7haDon, fast1one, chucku, jmanpc, azngotskills, hazardous0388, jdawg, sk8erboyla2004, the727kid, dipitydoo, Cxrazy, reson8, lopezEL, iamangus, curse-T, filtor1, tc3k101, braggpawn, brmcm15, 310w6, m3dia_lab grinder1989, alpine cda-9813, inferno333, Darren5531, super_duper, Christo 19, powerstroker, Korn4life, chaunb3400, hippishake, grimreper912003,manny1337

and Jando86 who wanted to be listed as an UBER REF

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

dunno if it's been suggested or not.. but if his girlfriend knows he scammed you all, tells you to leave her alone.. yet doesn't try to help.. couldn't you get her for helping him avoid you all or something?.. I can't figure out how to word it but you get the idea.

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLow View Post
    dunno if it's been suggested or not.. but if his girlfriend knows he scammed you all, tells you to leave her alone.. yet doesn't try to help.. couldn't you get her for helping him avoid you all or something?.. I can't figure out how to word it but you get the idea.
    I think you're looking for 'accessory'

i.e.- accessory to fraud, or something along those lines.

BassBEAST88 is offline 06' T.H.S

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes i have contacted the police they said there was a few other complaint but they cant do anythign unless they have evidence blah blah FULL PROFF OF ACTION! I just wanna Bust this ******* so bad but theres nothign more i can do they go to his doorstep! And i have a feeling a few other will join me if i am correct!

3 Kicker 15" dual 4 ohm CVR's!
    Hifonics Brutus 1606D mono block wired to .7 ohms!
    complete 0 guage wiring kit
    Kenwood KDC X789 cd player

Refs MARK POTTS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gone

dkguitarist is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

turn to an internet fraud division if you haven't already. they don't take kindly to internet scams

2003 Chevy Cavalier
    HU:880PRS - SUB AMP: IA 20.1 - SUB: 13w7 (15" 05 XXX awaiting new box)

FOR SALE: USHER 9950 TWEETERS, USAMPS HCA-25 2 CHANNEL, XXX XBL^2 6.5" MIDS, Kicker KX300.2 amp

Refs: zachzchw, AcidicDreams, Mr Tibbs, Mr Teacha, vetkilr, Blunt, Showrides, Mihklo, QtrHorse, vosschs, nvruckus, jeeper07, sakura, iceteebone, 2loud4u, eatank, brents, bookechu, young_gun, maldecido33, pickup1, angryeric116, go_go_thrash, gentlejax, superblack350z, and 100% ebay feedback. (dkguitarist454)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dkguitarist View Post
    turn to an internet fraud division if you haven't already. they don't take kindly to internet scams

u got a site/link?

seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i just contacted the police. She said the only evidence she got was my proof of purchase. She didn't get anybody elses. I thought you guys faxed her the information ????

refrences:

lsm
    lsm is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali1 View Post
    i just contacted the police. She said the only evidence she got was my proof of purchase. She didn't get anybody elses. I thought you guys faxed her the information ????

No one ever asked me for any additional info. In fact, no one from the PD ever called me back.. Give me the phone # of your contact and I will call them tomorrow.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast